It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antibiotic-resistant diseases pose 'apocalyptic' threat, top expert says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Colloidal silver, home made, destroyed this 2 1/2 year infection. What do you want me to say besides cure?

I met a guy who credits it with curing him of cancer. The medical industry gave him 6 months to live and that was over 10 years ago.

I never intended to go so far as cancer when it comes to what colloidal silver was capable of, I've heard of it doing many unbelievable things for many people...but cancer? IMHO... it couldn't hurt.

I will say that it cured my neighbors of their general ailments, many including TOOTH decay. One guy has a tooth that needed to be extracted a year ago and he's doing fine with that tooth after colloidal silver a year later with no extraction. The only problem he has is.... the colloidal silver extracts some of his medications out of his system.

It also happens to be the medications that are "poisonous" to his natural system. The CS pulls out the viral toxins, but it also pulls out the toxic medications in one's system. It;s no wonder why that treatment is shunned.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Sorry for misinterpreting your situation. My apologies....I was merely trying to help in case you were interested in other remedies. My bad.

Colloidal silver, home made, destroyed this 2 1/2 year infection. What do you want me to say besides cure? People are going to play with plants & powders no matter what I say. go for it. I've been there, I know what worked, and what works on sooo many things. Try it.... if Youtube is too "out there" to learn how to make it home made, your loss for laziness.

No need to call me lazy, I've never needed the help of colloidal silver before, therefore I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on it.
But trust me, thanks to you, I will never forget about it.

Fortunately for me, I've never really been sick enough to have to worry about whether the drugs will work for me.
[knock on wood...] Only minor stuff....

Hope your days get better.....

Much respect~
snarky

ETA:

It also happens to be the medications that are "poisonous" to his natural system. The CS pulls out the viral toxins, but it also pulls out the toxic medications in one's system. It;s no wonder why that treatment is shunned.

My husband on the other hand takes all kinds of meds for various issues, which in turn makes him feel lousy most days. I will mention this to him and see what he thinks as well as do more research on it.
Thanks again....

edit on 24-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just another way in a growing list of ways in which the rise of China could end us all... LINK

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The threat from these resistant germs is increasing at alarming rates. I was in the hospital for a week in October with a mrsa infection above my eyebrow. I did a lot of reading about community acquired mrsa. One of the things I learned was how this is becoming a common place infection. What was once mostly a hospital threat has moved into our everyday locations. It can very quickly go from a nasty wound to life threatening. I recovered and cleaned my home. In December my husband got it on his knee. We were familiar with it and he was quickly treated. Then in January my dog got a different strand after knee surgery. Even with taking extra careful care in treating and bandaging my dog, I ended up getting it. We know it was not the same strand based on what drugs the mrsa is susceptible to. When both my dog and I got it I started with colloidal silver first and a silver sulfadiazine cream. My doctor told me it wasn't going to help at all and just put some triple antibiotic on it. The antibiotic ointment was just about useless. I didn't listen to my doc and I am still taking the silver. These drug resistant germs are something to fear. It is a new truth. Mrsa kills a lot of people. Staph has kicked in up a huge notch. The best defense is washing your hands with normal soap and water.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is a link to an articles from 2008 that shows promise for fighting resistant bacteria.
colloidial silver and antibiotic resistant infections
Four studies show how silver can revive antibiotics and help fight these new strains.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I made a thread that relates to this www.abovetopsecret.com... I believe that they are experimenting on the masses purposefully using chemicals to create variations in the virus. When they find immune individuals. People who get regular blood tests or miraculously heal from infections have mutations in their dna given to them by RNA by viruses that were conquered. They can produce more *anti biotics* through these methods. It strengthens out immune system well adding proteins to our dna replication it does kill of a lot of people. The upside to these tests are that it makes the species more durable. The rna encoded through mutation of suitable hosts can create new blood types and new stronger infections.

Since the population is so big and people are nutrient deficient. Which im sure plays a critical part in if you get sick, As well as carrying certain *random* chemicals in your body that are not so random with intentions of accelerating these mutations for both humans and viruses. The elite can watch from a safe distance, capture the people who the immune antibodies make reprogram the virus with new rna to implant those codes into your dna.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join