It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sol 077 Spirit panoramic camera anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hallo ATS,

tonight I was trying to clean up my hard disk and get rid of some old stuff when I landed on my map of Mars pics, so it was stronger than me and started to look again at the pictures...now I don't know if it's just me or it's a kind of pareidolia, but please look carefully at this pic:

It's one of the row images taken by Spirit panoramic camera during sol 077...see anything strange? Well I highlighted with color what I think it's strange, these are the weirdest for me:
1) on center extreme left, a stone laying on a bigger one looks exactly like a flat fish, with the eye in the right place
2) at center, a white big stone has very straight lines forming 90 degrees corners
3) the most amazing IMHO, on top center what it looks like the head of a human statue (maybe romulan/volcanian fits better) seen by profile, I recognize the eye and eyebrowse, nose lips chin (with some hairs) and a kind of black hairs - or a scarf.

Am I just travelling too much with fantasy?? Or did I get into something??

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't necessarily see the stuff you highlight, BUT!

If you take the shot and break it into 3rds, in the upper right third, towards its bottom next to three whiter stones, there's a kind of arrow point that, if you zoom to it, actually seems to have writing on it!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The rock at the very top in the centre..... it kinda looks like, um, ahhhhh, you know..... like it fell off a guys mid region.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

I see some kind of creature peering out from beneath that big rock at the top. left hand side of rock

new topics

top topics

join