It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is very near

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
HIS energy is already here, the Consciousness. I've felt it in my own body and it hasn't left, since 12/12/12.

A physical manifestation would be awesome too. Actually a visit of all the masters would be a wonderful thing. Be great to finally shake their hand while the churches crumble under the truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

There are lots of books out there that tell people what to do and how to behave. What makes yours the right one? What does your god say to all of his children who dont read the bible or who dont believe what it says? He just turns his back? Nice god. Great parent.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is there any kind of evidence outside of your religious text? Your predictions seem awfully biased.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by BSFC123

There are lots of books out there that tell people what to do and how to behave. What makes yours the right one? What does your god say to all of his children who dont read the bible or who dont believe what it says? He just turns his back? Nice god. Great parent.

Well put. It's like you must believe the text book written by man (which is chock full of arbitrary info and excuses for people to judge one another) , or God will turn his back on you.

Is it possible for somebody to pass on the Bible say "no thanks, I'm good with my own beliefs" without Christians judging them? If so, then why doesn't it work that way in practice?

Christianity is losing prominence because nature is phasing it out. We simply have learned too much to accept such a narrow doctrine anymore. I'd rather flow with the changes in consciousness than to exert energy and increase stress defending someone else's written material... Especially considering the bloodshed and division of peoples that it has caused over the ages.
edit on 24-1-2013 by HeyAHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

As for the Gog and Magog war Persia is old Iran and Iraq .

How's Iraq going to get its act together to invade Israel? Why would Iran be so foolish as to attack Israel, who has 300 nuclear weapons? They're not stupid over there.

the land of Magog is the land up around the Black Sea. .

Yes. Turkey. Like I said. The assertion is ridiculous. Modern Turkey is not going to invade Israel. Magog means "Land of Gog." Gog is the prince of Meshech and Tubal, who lived in what is modern-day Turkey. Who are your other Black Sea candidates for this army that is going to invade Israel? Romania? Georgia? The Ukraine?

I suppose Rosh included in the group attacking Israel isn't Russia ? .

No, it isn't. "Rosh" means head or leader. Just because it sounds like "Russia" doesn't mean that's what it's referring to. It was the Vikings who called it "Rus" and that's where the name "Russia' comes from.

What do you think is going on over there ? You just can't deny it and it will go away .

You can't take bad scholarship and use it to try and prove the Bible. You do a disservice to our faith when you promote ignorance. It's one of the reasons why people ridicule us.

In the Bible the Antichrist will control this system and will cause every man to take the mark .The 10 kings of the earth ( Banksters) will give their power to the one . These will be the same people who owns the FED Reserve and IMF and World Bank .

See, and in the 80's, people like you were saying that the 10 kings were the European Union. You just take whatever is in the headlines and shotgun wed it to your bad interpretations of the Bible.

They are Askenazi Jews every one .

Annnnd, we finish with a dose of Jew-hatred. Really, dude?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I think very few people planet-wide believe that insanity you were replying to. For those who do, imagine the damage such beliefs must do to their psyche, their spirit, and their ability to relate to other humans. Beliefs like those stated in that post (the one you replied to, not yours - it was getting to long with all the quoting of quotes to quote it again) are what leads to sociopaths. In all seriousness, I don't much care what others' personal beliefs are, as long as they're decent people, but that is a set of beliefs, the holders of which I would kept far away from NY children (and my wife and self, for that matter.) extremely toxic.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Your sure of that . Iran has intended to attack Israel for some time now to cause a world war to bring back their Mahdi . As for the Gog Magog war and who is Rosh . You don't really know do you .The descendants of Turkey migrated Northward around the Caspian and Black Sea . Who else could shut down Israel from firing off their nukes but Russia and the UN might call for Russia to intervene to stop a nuclear exchange . Israel can't tangle with Russia . Russia is in place and that war is coming . The IDIOTS in power now in Iran believe it is the will of ALLAH to start this major calamity and to bring back their 12th IMAM or Mahdi . We know how radical they can be .
The players are in position today and the war will be fought . Call it what you will . You aren't going to change it .And you can ignore it only for so long .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Your sure of that . Iran has intended to attack Israel for some time now to cause a world war to bring back their Mahdi . As for the Gog Magog war and who is Rosh . You don't really know do you .The descendants of Turkey migrated Northward around the Caspian and Black Sea . Who else could shut down Israel from firing off their nukes but Russia and the UN might call for Russia to intervene to stop a nuclear exchange . Israel can't tangle with Russia . Russia is in place and that war is coming . The IDIOTS in power now in Iran believe it is the will of ALLAH to start this major calamity and to bring back their 12th IMAM or Mahdi . We know how radical they can be .
The players are in position today and the war will be fought . Call it what you will . You aren't going to change it .And you can ignore it only for so long .

Are YOU sure? You mention Iraq and then stick to Iran when I point out how Iraq's not in the position to invade anybody...and when the US gives Iran the Iraq treatment, they wont be invading anybody either, brother.

Please document where Iranians believe this claptrap and why you think there is a country that is so modern that its able to make nuclear weapons, but so backwards that they base thier foriegn policy on some ancient, suicidal belief system. And if you say, "Well, Amahdinejad said he was going to do it," I will reach through the computer and tweak your nose. That loose cannon doesn't speak for Iran, doesn't control the nukes, and will do no such thing.

Now you're just talking nonsense. You're bringing in the people that settled in the Caspian sea now? Well, some of thier descendants settled in America, too. Does that mean the US will attack Israel? It doesn't? Well, it makes just as much sense as you saying that Russia will attack Israel because parts of the FORMER Soviet Union happen to have descended from Turks.

The whole "big bad Russia will fulfill prophecy" thing made sense during the Cold War when they ran that part of the world, but they don't now. The countries around the Black Sea AREN'T Russia, so your comments about what Russia might or might not do have nothing to do with Ezekiel 38.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Snsoc because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ummmmm according to the bible religious and superstitious mean the same thing. Look at how many people believe in a program that was created for control. Only those who know their true self will ascend to the next dimension and you can only do that by looking within not in a book. You shall never see the truth looking through the lenses of a lie.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can't accurately describe it, but I have had this feelings since 07'. I feel it in my soul, in my bones, I can't help it. It feels like something so big and mind blowing is just about to happen. I've also had my 11:11 experiences intensifying, but thats a different story, or maybe not....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, so OP, I have not came to the point in my life yet to even contemplate if there is a god or not, if there is, he's got a WAYYYY more warped sense of humor than me. I believe that religion is a cop out for taking responsibility for your actions.

You can't drink, you can't eat meat, ect, ect, BUT, if you go to church on Sunday and repent for your sins you will be saved. What a CROCK.

I live my life by a few simple rules.

1- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
2- Be kind
3- Stand up for the little guy.

Todays socity is all about how much money you have, and who you can screw over to get it.
Believe me I know. I am the little guy.(girl)

So, when the end comes, will I be saved, cuz, I have an awful feeling, I will live through what ever is coming.
I don't know, My mother did tell me once I was the antichrist?

Sorry just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahledgeEast
Ummmmm according to the bible religious and superstitious mean the same thing. Look at how many people believe in a program that was created for control. Only those who know their true self will ascend to the next dimension and you can only do that by looking within not in a book. You shall never see the truth looking through the lenses of a lie.

To find true happiness, or your true self, One has to look within. No matter how ulgy it is. How true. KUDOS my friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't need a god to tell me right from wrong, my parents taught me morality. If god does exist and the world does end soon I'm sure he/it won't let me burn in a lake of fire. If I live a just life and coexist with my fellow man without believing in god do I deserve to go to hell? Seems unfair to me, maybe I should bow down and submit to the cruel, heartless entity known as god so I don't go to hell.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
I don't need a god to tell me right from wrong, my parents taught me morality. If god does exist and the world does end soon I'm sure he/it won't let me burn in a lake of fire. If I live a just life and coexist with my fellow man without believing in god do I deserve to go to hell? Seems unfair to me, maybe I should bow down and submit to the cruel, heartless entity known as god so I don't go to hell.

I don't want to sound like a prude, BUT, with todays socity, you need TWO working parents to make ends meet, and the whole morality thing is on the side. I guess it has gotten lost in translation. I have tried to instill in my kids, to live life to it's fullest, and harm NO ONE OR ANYTHING in the process. No one cares anymore, it is a fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you for writing this. The lord will bless you for this.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I wish I could be so understanding with people as you are who speak against Jesus and God.I don`t go to church either but I do read the Bible and I do believe in God.I agree with you totally ,those who have come to realize that Jesus is our Saviour will be raptured.That time is very soon .It all has to do with the Jews.They became a nation in 1948 and I read somewhere that the second coming would happen in one generation.It is very near and to all you disbelivers I pray that you realize that Jesus died on the cross for your sins so that you could have eternal life.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I see our period of time as being the beginning of the return of christ consciousness. I see the Bible and what was originally said by jesus to be mainly allegorical in nature. While what is being conveyed is monumental to the psyche of any individual willing to explore their own consciousness it has sadly been taken far too literally.

I appreciate what you are saying and Im not trying to cut down the thread, just merely conveying my views on the subject. I believe that jesus was a higher being who incarnated on earth to be a guide for humanity and to show us how to raise ones consciousness and generally flow with the universe.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people. Enough said.

According to the old testament, if a man sows two different plants next to eachother, it's every mans OBLIGATION to stone this man to death. Sounds familiar?

It also clearly states that you are allowed to strike your slave aslong as he gets up in a day or two. This is in the bible mind you!

I am one hundred percent sure that if i shoot the pope, drain him from all of his blood, and drink it, i will still not feel the wrath of god even the slightest. I'm not a horrible person, i would never do such things because i have common sense. Thats what the bible should be named, "Ye old book of common sense", and of course, minus all the doom and gloom. Because really, a man with an imaginary friend is declared insane, but if he shares this imaginary friend (even if he has lived 60 years) with 1 billion people, he is considered a well-adjusted citizen?

You christians always implore people to "open your mind and heart" and such, but really, if you want us to consider your religious beliefs, why won't you ever consider that you might be wrong? That an omnipotent god wouldn't let innocent kids get born with uncurable deceases? And don't give me that "god works in mysterious ways" because thats just bull#.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The end is not near, we have four more years, Jesus says so.

twitter.com...
edit on 25-1-2013 by Ginga because: wrong link

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by BSFC123

You do actually have some good points in your OP, even when I usually are not very keen on "religious" postings.

But you make a mistake (in my opinion) centering your entire belief around the concept of SIN. I read that a few times throughout your post.

It is my firm opinion that sin (or at least MOST of what we say is a "sin") are man-made concepts, as are concepts such as "good" or "evil". I know this might be very hard to understand, but I hope you will one day.

God has better things to do than judging Man for their "sins". Sorry, God (or whatever creator, if there is one) is better than that.

*** The "truth" is NOT about sin and it's NOT about judgement.

If you reduce your belief to be only about sin and the punishment for sin, you are limiting yourself and your entire religion!

God does not punish and he does (imho) not judge.

Life is given as a learning experience, and "sin" will always be a part of it. Why? BECAUSE WE ARE JUST HUMANS. Sin, in this life, serves the purpose to teach us something. We cannot EXIST without sin in one form of the other. God knows that. Ask yourself WHAT the purpose of life is and how "sin" could play a role with having a *very specific purpose* which ULTIMATELY will help us grow. (Yes, think about this!)

Addendum:

"The End Is Near".

it is entirely irrelevant. People preach about "the end" , "rapture" or whatever since Millennia. Its irrelevant and nothing but a misinterpretation, if not an outright lie.

Why?

Because "the end" is ALWAYS near. Everyone's life can end at any time. People, animals, plants, nothing is forever. We are born and there will be an end. For some sooner, for some later. Whether there is a set date for a rapture, what does it matter? What matters is ONLY what you have learned in your life.

Everyone will find out "the truth" at some point anyway, everyone will have their own "judgement day". (Of course the term "judgement" is misleading because there wont be a judgement, I just used the word so you know what I mean.)

Why would there be a need for a tribulation if anyone will die anyway at some point? Are the millions who die EVERY DAY in wars, due to illnesses, accidents or simply die due to age not enough? Life Death. Without death there is no life, Life is finite. On a cosmic scale maybe irrelevant, ridiculous short even. In the time a planet is born and might die later...billions of people will have been born and died again. Because this is what life is. And this is why there will not be a tribulation, its entirely not necessary.

The concept of "God's punishment" is a kindergarten-level idea. God has no interest in punishing. He has an interest that we LEARN something, to be ready for "the truth" in the afterlife, for a reality beyond this physical existence. We do not learn from punishment. The learning must come from ourselves.

The concept of sin and judgement is a lie, a distortion of the REAL message behind many religions.

Bravo! After reading the replies hoping from religious conviction to self conviction and everything in between, I am so greatfull that there is someone who gets the bigger picture.
IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE YOU 100 STARS

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join