It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I tried a pinch of Mule team borax a couple of times in some warm water. I really didn't notice much of a difference. I used to do a lot of insulating with cellulose that contained boric acid.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just got my 3mg of Boron in the mail, lets see how this works!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm really curious to see how everyone who has been ingesting the borax is feeling? I've been using borax for quite some time now, in my home as a cleaner in my laundry and also in my all natural bath and body products. I stumbled across the website with Dr. Newnham's observations and stories a few months back and I've been back and forth whether or not to start taking it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello there! I have been using Borax in my water for about 3 weeks now (June 1st - June 20th), but I'm afraid I made an egregious mistake that I am now feeling the effects of. My normally intuitive mental rapidfire and acuteness is off, delayed thoughts where I can't articulate with the same diligence as before, sloppy mistakes, I have 2 rash patches (Top hand, and eyebrow) and am extremely lethargic. Unfortunately, in a hastened effort to extract fluoride and calcification from my system, I mistook the dosage as being an entire teaspoon a day! Mixed into 30 ounces of water. The past week I've had about a 1/2 teaspoon a day. I'm pretty certain I mistook information I read about perhaps a teaspoon of an entire diluted solution and went from there. To say the least, I'm not taking any more for at least a week. I'm concerned I've done irreversible damage to my neural system, and was hoping someone who might have a similar experience could give me some advice. Like hopefully as it cleanses your system of toxins, it hopefully exits the system along with them as well? Thank you very much.
edit on 23-6-2013 by naturalperson because: 3 weeks, not 2 weeks OY!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hi rickymouse, haven't looked at ats for a while owing to life changes (I got one). Haha just kidding
) but I got a sudden urge to update this thread. 'A pinch in a glass of water' , particularly if you have thumbs like mine, could amount to a massive dose. As I said in the OP, 5g, or one slightly rounded teaspoon, in one litre of water. Then take between one teaspoon and half an eggcupful daily of this solution. It's not like a one shot tonic boost or anything, it's the regular taking of a tiny amount that gives benefit. Boron is a 'micro-nutrient', and as such we only need tiny quantities of it. But without any at all we will become ill. As far as I can gather, it is essential for the transfer of stuff in and out of cells in the body, lack of boron leads to such as arthritis (build up of calcium in soft tissues), osteoporosis (calcium deficiency in bones). I'm not a rocket scientist, or a doctor either, carpenter actually, but I can put the last three pieces of information together, into a picture that works for me. Oh, and radiation-resistant concrete contains boron. Another good reason not to allow us plebs to have it.

Hi Mistaken_mystery, 3mg will have worn off by the time the next shipment arrives
) 30mg daily ballpark figure. Incidentally, there was an article in today's UK Daily Fail saying how lemon curd sales had rocketed 13% since Mary Berry used it on a TV prog. But that's just a coincidence, right?

Speaking of coincidences, thestix, and naturalperson, you both appear to be losing your 'ATS' virginity on my thread! Gosh guys, I'm genuinely thrilled!!
[channels Jimmy Savile]
Nowthen nowthen nowthen, what do I see here? naturalperson, ol' Jim here, he can fix a lot of things, and I mean a LOT of things. For a lot of really important people, know what I'm sayin? But he can't fix stupid. Always read the label.

thestix, I know you posted ages ago, but I hope you see this. I will say again, I'm not a doctor, I'm joe carpenter. But I notice things. I always assumed that I didn't seem to dream anymore because of habitual recreational use of un-mentionable tobacco additives, but months after cessation of such, dreams remained absent. Long story short, researched, found pineal gland calcified probably due to flouride ingestion, possible remedy borax, had a go. few weeks, back to full on technicolor lucid spectacle = result.

Anyway, borax. I try to be plain in my observation, it's the dog's borrax. My Ma, she's 74 bless her, was thinking she was looking at hip replacement she was in so much pain with them. She started taking it, now doing excercise class prescribed by GP, bouncing round in a fashion unseemly for one her age. She persuaded my sister to take it, (55yo or so manual job historic horse-trampling injury] Sis reported great easing to aches and increased energy within 3-4 days.

Which brings me to last night. Visited a friend I haven't seen for a year or so. Keen mountain biker, but stricken with arthritis since I last saw him. Gave him 2L of solution, if he keels over in the next week I might not post again, but watch this space...

(did I mention, I'm NOT a doctor, and I'm very poor, so not worth litigating against?)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

ldyserenity
reply to post by freebornman

I wouldn't ingest Borax just saying it is used to kill cockroaches and very poisonous.
EW.

Boric acid is used to kill cockroaches. Boric acid is not the same thing as Borax. This needs to be made clear on this thread.

I don't know if it is good or bad for you, but I dipped my finger in some a month ago and my aches and pains have been gone since. I plan on making up a batch of the concentrate and experimenting with it for a while.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is an article on Boron. Much of what has been said on this thread is partially true. www.drugs.com...

The thing with Boron is it can be absorbed by the skin. If you have a garden, adding some boron to the soil will help the plants uptake it and eating the plants will bring it into the body. Most of the conditions that are spoken of are because of a deficiency in Boron. If you were to take a small quantity for a week and then take a pinch added to your coffee once a month after that, it would probably keep you from getting deficient. I would rather add Borax to my potato field, in fact, I put a little in the last couple of years along with some magnesium sulfate.

Adding a little to the washer will add boron to the cloths. Not all of it will get rinsed. The surface area of your cloths is great, the skin will pull some of it in. Same with magnesium sulfate, both of these can be absorbed through the skin. Iodine also. They do not want to admit fluoride gets absorbed through the skin, but if Iodine and chloride from salt gets absorbed, then I can't see how fluoride isn't. There is plenty of evidence out there about chloride and Iodine getting absorbed. Seems they are lying to us about this, fluoride is an ion that is attached to water, the skin absorbs the water in a shower if you are dehydrated. I am still not afraid of fluoride, triggering the kidneys to excrete it isn't that hard. I think their trying to tell people salt is bad for you is part of the problem, the ratio of sodium to the chloride in the body should be about one part sodium to three parts chloride. They add sodium in everything, the chloride has been removed. If the kidneys are working right, they will excrete the sodium, chloride, and fluoride. Taurine is needed in this reaction, or the body can make it from NAC. N acetyl cysteine can be created in soups and dishes using certain procedures. Most people, not cats though, can make taurine from NAC. Taurine and NAC are found in raw meats. I think some good cured Italian sausages can qualify also as long as they don't get heated too high.... By the way, I don't know about that synthetic taurine in energy drinks. I suppose an occasional drink won't kill you but I will wait and see how others respond before endulging in them regularly.

There are many ways to skin a cat. Boron is necessary in the body. I think gradually adding it back will work, any unneeded boron should be excreted in the urine. I am not afraid of drinking some water with a little borax in it, but I wonder how pure that is. There are some over the counter medicines out there that contain boron. I can't remember off hand what they are.

Arthritic symptoms can come from too much vitamin D also if there isn't enough magnesium present. It can cause calcification of soft tissue. I studied potatoes, one of the chemicals in potatoes can lead to calcification. Vitamin k2 helps to buffer this. Potatoes also contain chemistry that can inhibit the enzyme that breaks down acetelcholine leading to a tightening of the intestines and muscle knots. Making sure you eat foods high in magnesium can help this. Also foods containing some copper are beneficial because the glutamines need to be denatured by a copper enzyme. So put some real butter on those potatoes, and add some mushrooms on your burger or steak. Mushrooms usually contain some copper. So do sunflower seeds, great snack with magnesium, molybdenum, and copper in them along with a whole bunch of other nutrients.

Got off topic again....sorry.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, after reading all 7 pages, looking at links, etc., I'm still confused. When you make up the 1 liter of solution, do you drink the entire liter in one day or just the 1 teaspoon a day? Kind of a big difference in dosage. Glad to have stumbled across this thread. S&F.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

whitewave
Well, after reading all 7 pages, looking at links, etc., I'm still confused. When you make up the 1 liter of solution, do you drink the entire liter in one day or just the 1 teaspoon a day? Kind of a big difference in dosage. Glad to have stumbled across this thread. S&F.

The OP just restated a few posts up,

As I said in the OP, 5g, or one slightly rounded teaspoon, in one litre of water. Then take between one teaspoon and half an eggcupful daily of this solution. It's not like a one shot tonic boost or anything, it's the regular taking of a tiny amount that gives benefit. Boron is a 'micro-nutrient', and as such we only need tiny quantities of it.

I just ordered some Mule Team online, looking forward to trying it out!

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Hi slightlyskeptical, you answered your own query there, dipped finger = felt much better. Unless you simultaneously broke out in warts or something that you didn't mention. Borax is half as toxic as table salt, but the EU has banned it's public sale. Aparrently it is a 'reproductive toxin'. Funny they should say that, as boron in sufficiency boosts primary sex hormones.

And I should say, don't eat cockroach killer, it will almost certainly not do you any good at all. And it might even really mess you up. So, like, just don't.

rickymouse, I kinda talked down to you, and I apologise. You obviously know about nutrition. You said,

The thing with Boron is it can be absorbed by the skin. If you have a garden, adding some boron to the soil will help the plants uptake it and eating the plants will bring it into the body

I wondered why I stopped feeling like taking it after putting some in my shoes to kill the stink-foot. And yes, putting it on your garden cannot be a bad idea. From Rex Newnham's work, soil which is repeatedly sown with the same crop becomes depleted of micro-nurtrients, NPK oil-based fertilizer will keep the crops growing, but the micro-nutrients are absent. Proper agricultural methods, i.e. organic, close the loop in my view. Thanks for adding some nice-chewing information.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Hi whitewave, please don't drink the whole bottle, If you put 5g (one slightly rounded teaspoon) in one litre of water, one teaspoon of this solution gives the reccomended daily dose, 30mg. Or thereabouts. I'm just trying to add to the body of public knowledge here, I have mercilessly experimented on family and friends, and I ain't killed one yet. Mabye they just indulging me when they say stuff don't hurt anymore. If you decide to try it, please tell what happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by herefortheride

Hi herefortheride, thanks for reading, and if you have a go, let us know if you notice anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok my Mule Team just arrived in the mail and I noticed a bit of a soapy smell. Can anyone confirm if 20 Mule Team Borax is scented or unscented? I don't see anything online or on the box showing that it has any scent added.

Does natural borax have any smell?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think it was just the box that smelled, the actual borax inside does not seem to smell at all. I diluted a teaspoon in a liter of water and have started drinking it throughout the day.

I'll report back after a while to let you know if I notice any effects.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

I see people saying they're drinking it throughout the day but if 1 teaspoon is the recommended daily allowance/dose then is there a point to drinking more than the 1 teaspoon? I know that recommended daily allowances are typically set on the very low side of what a body can tolerate or benefit from so I'm wondering if there's a reason for exceeding the RDA.
Also, if making 1 liter of the solution and only taking 1 teaspoon a day, is the remainder refrigerated or would there even be a need to refrigerate? TIA.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Hi whitewave,
I've just read this entire thread, and I want to try it too.
As for your questions, this is what is written (re dosage) in the link in the OP:

"Firstly dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of borax in 1 litre of good quality water. This is your concentrated solution, keep it out of reach of small children.

Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron. Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food. If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal. If there is no specific health problem or for maintenance you may continue indefinitely with 1 or 2 doses daily.

If you do have a problem, such as arthritis, osteoporosis and related conditions, cramps or spasms, stiffness due to advancing years, menopause, and also to improve low sex hormone production, increase intake to 3 or more spaced-out standard doses for several months or longer until you feel that your problem has sufficiently improved. Then drop back to 1 or 2 doses per day."

I still haven't read whether or not it needs to be refrigerated though.
Great info...great thread!
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Borax is used to make laundry soap which is fine but saponins damage chromosomes. Does borax contain saponins or is it only used as an adjunct in soaps?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

freebornman
The article I linked in the OP is well worth a read through to assess your concerns. Diatomaceous earth is another of these marvellous minerals that can just be dug up and used, that kills insects by sucking the fat out of them causing them to dehydrate to death. I wonder if borax kills bugs the same way, ie not by poisoning.
Bentonite clay is worth a mention on the detox front, it's particularly good on heavy metals like lead and mercury aparrentley.
I'm still a bit unsure about mentioning blogs and other sites on ATS, but Natural News has some good stuff on detoxing, both about borax and bentonite.

Don't forget mega-dose Vit C for detoxing pretty near everything!
I take 16-24 gms a day for about 5 yrs now.

XL5

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
1 teaspoon into 1L of water (shake very well) and THEN 1-2 small -med mouthfulls per day. You should be getting a VERY small portion of a teaspoon each day and thus, 1L of this mixture should be lasting over 2 weeks for sure.

If you want to risk your health, don't follow instructions. You might not get be in too much trouble if you drink the teaspoon in a day, but why risk it?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Hi all! I've been scanning through the threads but haven't seen anything about Chlorine Dioxide. Look up on youtube for Jim Humble Medical Mineral Suppliment. It is a solution made from calcium chlorite (used for swimming pools). Made the proper way and activated with citric acid will clean your entire body from the inside out. In stronger doses of a gas mixture a house is tented off and gas permeates the entire house without removing everything from the house. It's been used that way to remove mold from homes that suffered water damage without having to rebuild. The Jim Humble videos are worth watching IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join