It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

I have taken borax for several months already.
reply to post by NeoVain

You made the first reply. Your freshly cleansed minds-eye must have alerted you to my thread!

Oh, it also cures fybromyalgia as well as detox the fluoride from your entire body, curing lots of ailments and upcoming ailments like bone cancer, brittle bones, lowered iq, low enery levels etc.

The article mentions positive results with breast and prostate cancers, lupus, it even cures smelly feet aparrentley! I'm getting quite excited about this stuff already, and I haven't even got any yet.
Would you say you have noticed any positive results yourself?

Here is something to ponder...when something is claimed to cure everything, think of the olden days of snake oils salesmen who claimed a cure for every and any malady. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Here is something to ponder...when something is claimed to cure everything, think of the olden days of snake oils salesmen who claimed a cure for every and any malady. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

I was just curious. Are you really a doctor or is that just your avatar? I don't mean anything personal, I'm just trying to see what perspective you are viewing this subject from. It seems most physicians are mostly against supplements, at least for their patients.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

www.greenhealthwatch.com...
borax is 6-7$ for 2 kilos. Borax is so cheap, That your snake oil theory would make sense if israel didn't boronate their water....

Low boron, higher arthritis Return to newsletter Boron and arthritis Dr Rex Newnham's research has found persuasive evidence worldwide linking low intake of boron with increased levels of arthritis. In parts of Australia, for instance, where the drinking water contains high boron levels (seven parts per million), there is no arthritis in either humans or animals. Other examples are: In Israel, with high soil boron levels, arthritis runs at 1% compared to 20% in the US, with both low water and low soil boron levels The Zhosa tribe in South Africa drinks high-boron water. Only 3% of its people suffer from arthritis until they move into cities, where their arthritis levels quickly rise to those pertaining in that area The opposite is also true. In parts of the world where boron intake (from both food and water) is under one milligram a day, arthritis levels generally run between 20% and 70%. View boron-based Osteo-trace supplement Ed.- According to Dr. Alexander G. Schauss, boron’s apparent ability to relieve arthritis may stem from its role in the formation of specific steroid hormones. Boron can complex with hydroxyl groups and form corticosteroids, which are known to alleviate symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Conventional medical research findings

Low boron intake (less than 2mg/day) has been linked to a 20% increased risk of developing arthritis
The maximum safe daily intake of boron is 13 milligrams
Adequate levels of boron may be important for brain function, and appear to raise oestrogen and testosterone levels, possibly increasing fertility
A daily intake of 1.8 milligrams of boron appeared to have reduced men’s risk of developing prostate cancer by a half
There is evidence of lower boron concentrations in femur heads, bones, and synovial fluid from people with arthritis
The bones of patients using boron supplements are much harder to cut than those of patients not using supplements
In areas of the world where boron intakes usually are 1.0 mg or less/day the estimated incidence of arthritis ranges from 20% to 70%. In areas of the world where boron intakes are usually 3-10mg/day the estimated incidence of arthritis ranges from 0% to 10% [1]

Dr Newnham's book

Beating arthritis and beating osteoporosis
Dr Rex Newnham worked on the links between boron and arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia for over 40 years. Beating Arthritis and Beating Osteoporosis described his findings and gave his advice on boron supplementation. He found that boron supplementation can also help animals.

In his review of Beating Arthritis and Beating Osteoporosis
Dr J.R. Mansfield (past president of the British Society for Allergy, Environmental and Nutritional Medicine) stated that boron supplementation doubled his success rate when treating osteo-arthritis. He also stated that Rex deserved enormous credit for his single-handed discovery “which should ... result in millions of people being spared the agonies of this highly unpleasant condition”.

Statistics

Country and ------- Daily intake - Incidence -------- Remarks ----
--- Source ---------- (mg boron) -- Arthritis % ------------------------

Jamaica 1974 -----------

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
PS snake oil comes from an animal. This comes from in the ground
im just being a smart arse lol. But doc don't worry. I assure you the super soldiers in israel are super because of higher bone denstity. Which is what im quickly gaining hazzah!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have donated my body to science, in a sense, over the last several years with trial of various supplements. I can personally vouch for the boron effect. Unfortunately, I can also attest to boron's negative effects, which are dose related and type of boron compound related.

With 3 to 10 mg/day of Mule Team Borax (about 1 to 3 mg of elemental borax, I think). I noticed decreased joint pains, increased mental alertness.

With 10 to 20 mg of boron decahydrate (boric acid), I experienced throat irritation, watery eyes, coughing (I mixed it with about a liter of water).

With 20 to 30 mg of Mule Team Borax, I developed nausea, heart palpitations and feeling faint. I'm still alive, though.

Optimum dose for me is about 6 to 10 mg daily of sodium tetraborate (Mule team borax) with lots of water for a few days in a row.

I suspect Borax will be banned in more places if it gets popular since it will start competing with profitable pharmaceuticals.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yilli

yeah i agree but there are to many companies that own borax mines. We will be fine. Isreal will be used as an example if they try to pull that. They will need to dig up evidence of why its bad. Try arguing with an ally like israel. lol. good luck trying to ban it lol. But i see what you mean, they would LIKE to ban it. but they wont and can't. Which is fantastic for us.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yilli

I was just curious. Are you really a doctor or is that just your avatar? I don't mean anything personal, I'm just trying to see what perspective you are viewing this subject from. It seems most physicians are mostly against supplements, at least for their patients.

A real M.D. I'm not against suppliments at all, just making an observation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Except I didn't present a snake oil theory. I simply suggested that thinking people should look at claims of universal cure alls with a skeptical mindset.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Except I didn't present a snake oil theory. I simply suggested that thinking people should look at claims of universal cure alls with a skeptical mindset.

words of wisdom, but often used by pessimists. But i can tell you aren't one
And i believe we are doing sound research on this. I know that the israel commandos are highly recognized for their tactical fighting styles and action movie one man slaughtering a team kind of thing. lol. I think borax helps them a lot considering bone density is directly linked to strength and maximum weight load.

Like lifting a human body and using it as a shield against a grenade. lol.
edit on 13-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I use the Mittleider method of gardening. Foundational to this method the mixing your own fertilizer as created by Dr. Mittlieder. One of the ingredients is boron.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

i am growing some peppers and i am using borax in the waters mixture to help it fend of viruses and boron deficiencies. Thanks for the contribution. IT works well i notice some plants respond well to it. Much strength and foilage.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Hi NavyDoc, thanks for stopping by. No-one is selling snake oil here, or claiming that borax cures everything. If you are a doctor, and your post above indicates that you are, I would ask you to read the article linked in the OP with an open mind.
In my experience, there are two sorts of doctors, those who view the profession as a vocation, and those who view it as a lucrative career. My own GP and Dr. Newnham, are of the former kind, but there are many of the latter kind who in fact are nothing more than salesmen for pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey guys just checking in to see how the experiments are going?
I've picked up a box of 20 mule team and also have some D.Earth and bentonite clay but haven't started any of that yet. I also got a bottle of a boron supplement (Tri-Boron) and have been on it for a few days. (nothing noticeable yet except possibly a bit more motivation) I've been taking an iodine supplement for 2 months and have noticed a few changes but nothing drastic after the first week. I may need the liquid form, but will try taking 2/day for now. anyhow, would love to hear any experiences you guys have noticed/had while on the 'protocol'.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I got a box of 20 Mule Team yesterday, and started taking it today. I'm looking forward to seeing if it does anything. I've developed increasingly bad brain fog over the last couple of years, so I thought I'd see if it helps. It would also be great if it helps with my back pain and dandruff. I even bathed my pits with it and skipped the deodorant to see how long it takes to start getting BO (I previously tried this with colloidal silver after reading claims about it's effect on BO, but it didn't seem to make any difference).

One thing I thought of... I remember reading in the Liposomal Vitamin C thread about how people were using baking soda to reduce the acidity. Could Borax make a good substitute since it's alkaline, or would it reduce the supposed benefits of one or the other? Has anyone tried this combo?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi Cryptic, thanks for keeping it going, I just had a lil' ATS holiday

Hi yilli, hawkiye, davjan, starcrossd, tombanjo, thanks for reading, here goes with the 1 month report!

I started taking borax at the highest recommended detox dose given in the Rex Newnham article, and within a couple of days I was stunned by the increase in energy, alertness and mental clarity. I have had a tendency to depression, particularly at this time of year, for about ten years now, but I have to say that since borax, I am feeling really positive. My sleep has improved, and my dreams have gone from 'occasional and usually disturbing' to full-on 3-D technicolor lucid extraveganzas almost every night, where I am god-like and impeccable. I have never been a 'morning' person, usually taking several hours 'til I'm capable of tasks such as civil conversations with other human beings, etc, but I now awake and hit the bedroom carpet running at 100%, positively bursting with the joys of spring and stuff. I have noticed that I have become more forthright in my opinion, my typing speed has increased noticeably, and my spelling is right first time more often.
The down-side? I haven't found one yet, but I'll let y'all know if I do! To anyone considering taking borax, I will repeat, please study all available information available re dosage and possible side-effects, and proceed with caution.
Oh, and speaking of conspiracy theories I saw this article yesterday in the UK daily mail:-The Daily Fail
The article is saying that standard NHS practice for preventing osteoporosis ( calcium tabs and vit D tabs) doesn't work, and is in fact likely to give you kidney stones. Ouch. There was one comment under the article, thus;

I just no longer know what to do, I have osteoporosis and take calcichew with D3 prescribed by my doctor but I also only have one kidney (having donated the other one). So I have thinning bones but calcium is no good and may give my one remaining kidney stones! I wish these health experts would make up their mind.

Ooh I thought, this person needs to know about borax. So three times I tried to post a comment, and as of now, nearly 24 hours have passed, and still my comments have not appeared. I have scoured the site T&C, and my comments were not in breach of them. So I conclude that the daily fail is deliberately suppressing information likely to empower people with the means of regaining their health. No surprises there then.
Nearly forgot to say, my friend who started the borax same time as me, noticed after a couple of weeks that he hadn't had to take any of his prescription indegestion medicine, he has been suffering acid reflux with all that that entails ( cancer of the esophagus ).
Oh, and another thing. I have a really comfy pair of walking shoes, which I had stopped wearing due to the all-pervading rotten cabbage smell they seemed to generate. A teaspoon of borax powder in each one, and worn, and they are now almost odour-free!

T.B.C..........
edit on 27-2-2013 by freebornman because: added 'tombanjo' to line 2.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow! Sounds like you are doing great on it freebornman.
I certainly can use help in the brain fog, energy, bummy moods, and pain areas! Would love to have my technicolor dreams back too!
I need to sit down and read through the info on the sites you posted, going to order the lugol's (a different detox regimen-just getting ducks in a row!
) next and will proceed with caution. Many thanks for the updates.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
good to see you again my friend. Check out some of my threads i made to catch up. Theres a paranormal thread thats pretty good people are unloading what ever they want without fear of criticism. Seem uni-relevant but meh

Il let you guys know i have still been soap free and kinda of forgot what soap feels like on my arms when it drys. my hair is always soft and never have dandruff. And drinking a pinch in a bottle of water every couple days. Way under the limit, but i still feel my energy go up when i drink that water.

My mom told my doctor i was drinking laundry detergent, he was like wut? lol Borax. Whats borax. My mom comes back says the doctor told me ur drinking soap. Its not soap... its a mineral. Boron and salt. Derp. And i tried to explain to her that just because the guy struts around in a lab coat don't make him an herbal genius.
He reads a dictionary of aliments and conditions, Knows basic physiology of the human body, Organs skeletal skin navel respiratory circulatory ext Not that all that wouldn't be in the medical dictionary either. Cus it totally is diagrams and everything. Hell. You could own that book and be a doctor for a walk in clinic. Which isin't to far off from a family doctor. Oh derp. You got spots here hmm. Looks in book for symptom bumps, Do you have a fever? no. Mucus? no. blah blah. Dude. Why should i trust your book when it can't even recieve a simple update from the internet. It can't because its a book, and most of them are still rolling around since 2002 and beyond. So i mean. Yeah trust your doctor. Honestly if its anything internal you go to a hospital.. where they can xray you and stuff. You don't go to a family doctor so the dude can look through a book and *assume* and write on a slip a number and a drug to sell you. People are brainwashed and retarded.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

We should get some shares in this stuff. We might 'make some money' whatever the hell that means.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If there ain't a Cramps' song about it it don't mean #.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Borax Wars update...
I'm not selling this stuff, just want to share information peer to peer. Further to my last 'relevant' post here, (the long one about three posts back), I mentioned an article in the UK Daily Mail, about how the preventative treatment for osteoporosis, (calcium and vitamin D supplement) doesn't work, and will probably give you kidney stones to boot.
Daily Mail article
About the same time, I sent a similar piece to 'the tap', the blog where I first picked up on the use of borax to de-calcify ones pineal gland.Link to article at 'the tap'
I mentioned in the said last relevant post, that the article in the DM had attracted one comment, thus:-

just no longer know what to do, I have osteoporosis and take calcichew with D3 prescribed by my doctor but I also only have one kidney (having donated the other one). So I have thinning bones but calcium is no good and may give my one remaining kidney stones! I wish these health experts would make up their mind.

So, I thought, as a simple human, I will post a comment informing this obviously worried and suffering fellow human of the work of R. Newnham, which shows that boron is the missing link here. I should add, that at the top of the 'comments' it said 'these comments have been moderated' or words to that effect. My comment did not appear, so I tried again. Still no-show. I made an inoccuous comment on another unrelated article to make sure my account was not blocked, this appeared immediately. So I tried again. Still no-show. I was paying attention by now, so I kept my eye on the story. At 9am or so the following day, all the comments that are now viewable on the link to the DM article appeared en-bloc.I combed the site T&C for possible infractions, but unusually for me, I was impeccable. Yet still my comments did not appear. And at the top of the comments, it now said 'the comments below have not been moderated' Hmm must just be me being paranoid I thought. So, then I checked back at 'the tap'. The first comment there on the piece I submitted:-

Shazza said... So excited to read this post.... YES BORON is a key factor in protecting the density of your bones. Whilst working at a nursing home last year, an elderly lady fell and broke her hip... she was taking supplements of calcium, magnesium and Vit D ... so I found myself questioning why her bones were so brittle. I had a dream within few days... and BORON was the main factor in it... I awoke, and googled boron and bone health... sure enough: www.mineralresourcesint.co.uk... Basically, low levels of boron result in increased urinary output of calcium and magnesium. So supplementation without Boron seems pretty useless., as the other minerals are not utilized fully by the body. It is possible that rather than having prophetic dreams lol, my subconcious just 'retrieved' info that i had previously read, as I am somewhat obsessed with reading the science/ research behind nutrition and the body. Finally - I also tried to post comment yesterday to the person looking for answer on D.M on supplementation., was unable to. DM have removed my comments in the past, despite my comments stating research evidence to support the theory. (Pau d'arco used as treatment for cancer in South America)

I repeat

Finally - I also tried to post comment yesterday to the person looking for answer on D.M on supplementation., was unable to.

I rest my case.
I am not a doctor, or a lawyer, but I say this information is being suppressed.
From my recent personal experience, taking borax has transformed my very being. My ma rang me the other day, her washing machine had broken down. We chatted for a while, as you do, and ma said 'you sound a lot brighter'. I do. We convened re washing machine, ma looked at me and said 'you're walking better'. Told ma I had been taking borax, told her why and what it does. Ma, gawd bless 'er, (she's 74) is sufficiently interested in the potential benefits she agrees to take borax as part of the peoples research project. Within 24 hours she reports having got up in the night to go for a pee and noticed she didn't hobble. Two days later, she's going up and down stairs like she used to.
Modern agriculture repeatedly grows the same crops on the same ground, NPK fertiliser keeps the crops growing, but the process strips the soil of the vital minerals, such as boron, magnesium, etc.
This is raw information, go figure it for yourselves. Please.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join