It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

use it to bath, you will not regret it. Oh i also forgot to mention. Since iv been using borax as shampoo. * you grab a generous ammount about 3 dimes size mix with a couple drops of water will it runny and apply to your hair rub into the scalp and so forth* I found that i no longer have dandriff. Completely cured. Of a lifetime of me having such bad dandriff i could coat my pant leg in dead skin. gross. and im not even kidding. im not a dirty person. It just takes something like borax to eat thru the dry skin and allow it to breath and heal.

I feel different among the masses. Having my scent not masked. Having clear sight and slowly become more sturdy. Combine it with some D3s. Il let you know a little secret. People can handle up to 10,000iu of D3. over the safe limit. 30 minutes in sunlight = 10k iu. Im taking close to 4-6 iu a day. I have type B blood and with B being the D3 antigen sitting on my cells i figure i can absorb d3 no problem. And im noticing dramatic effect. feels great.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I too, had lifelong dandruff problems, but that all disappeared a year ago when I started drinking Kombucha tea .And I rarely ever have to use deodorant since getting my body's pH corrected with Kombucha. But I'm more than ready to try it for resistant toenail fungus....which Kombucha has not been able to eliminate.

As for D 3, I've been taking it for the past 2-years, usually 25,000 mg three times a week. Hasn't hurt me any!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hey CrypticSouthpaw, and fellow southpaw, epic posts, gotta love enthusiasm! I thought you were talking politics when you said you were a leftie, til I saw the bit about desks.
Glad to hear you're having positive results, so far a few people have mentioned possible negative effects, but no-one seems to have actually experienced any. On the other hand, (the left one, obviously) several people have mentioned positive results. I'm still waiting for my tub of borax to arrive, but the more I read about it the better it sounds. Just as a nutritional supplement it seems worth taking, I know I don't eat enough fresh fruit and veg, and that seems to be where we get our boron from.
I think your dosage recommendations may be a bit off, 'the borax conspiracy' article says to put a rounded teaspoon in a litre of water, then take 1 teaspoon of the solution a day, this should yield 30mg per dose.
Great info on the bathing, it is one more of the tragedies of modern life that people are expected to mask/remove their pheremones, it robs us of yet another part of the richness of human experience. I got a kilo of the stuff coming, and seeing as I am planning to take it at the rate I mention above, I was wondering what to do with the rest of it. Problem solved!

Don't let this become common knowledge tho, We don't need any more people trying to be natural super humans

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

Hi Toots, you're lucky you can just buy borax at the shop, it's banned from public sale in UK.

diatamaceous earth, hydrogen peroxide and iodine.

EEUUUGH Hydrogen peroxide is like, hair bleach, I'm not drinking that, it's POISON!!!

Hehe, just jesting, but that's what people will say.
You mention Kombucha, do you brew your own, or are you using a commercial product? I used to brew it several years ago, and WOW that stuff is fantastic. On the toenail fungus, I got a foot fungus back then, it was eating little pits out of my skin and making them smell like a very bad thing. You put some of the kombucha fungus (the rubbery bit off the top of the brew) in a blender, and blend it to a cream with some of the brew, smear it thickly all over your feet, and then put plastic bags over them, leave it on for a couple of hours (you can wear slippers over the bags). After a few hours I rinsed it off in the bath, and my feet were all pink and lovely, it seemed to have eaten all the dead skin away, the little pits were almost invisible, and it killed the stinkfoot stone dead. I could talk about kombucha all day long, but there is probably a thread about it somewhere.
Thanks for adding to the thread,

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
reply to post by Toots

Hi Toots, you're lucky you can just buy borax at the shop, it's banned from public sale in UK.

You mention Kombucha, do you brew your own, or are you using a commercial product? I used to brew it several years ago, and WOW that stuff is fantastic. On the toenail fungus, I got a foot fungus back then, it was eating little pits out of my skin and making them smell like a very bad thing. You put some of the kombucha fungus (the rubbery bit off the top of the brew) in a blender, and blend it to a cream with some of the brew, smear it thickly all over your feet, and then put plastic bags over them, leave it on for a couple of hours (you can wear slippers over the bags). After a few hours I rinsed it off in the bath, and my feet were all pink and lovely, it seemed to have eaten all the dead skin away, the little pits were almost invisible, and it killed the stinkfoot stone dead. I could talk about kombucha all day long, but there is probably a thread about it somewhere.
Thanks for adding to the thread,

Hi,freebornman - Been brewing my own KT for over 14-months now. Fascinating stuff, for sure....I too, could talk about it all day long. Have mentioned it in other threads, just never bothered to see if a dedicated thread exists on ATS.

I've made SCOBY cream for my SO....it did a good job of helping with severe eczema outbreaks, but then the cream turned his hands into the color of dark iodine....it took weeks for it to wear off! And I did use pristine cultures.

No stinky foot here, just discoloration of nails. I was using a water soluble tea tree oil in a spray bottle with success, until I started wearing woolies to keeps my tootsies warm.

I did read somewhere that someone had success with rubbing Borax into their feet for fungus..Got 4-boxes sitting on my shelf. What am I waiting for, huh?

Well, gotta sign off........major thunderboomer here, but looking forward to contributing anything positive that I can.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have also started taking borax in combination with potassium iodide, at respectively 50mg/day and 35mg/day spread throughout the day as a drinkable solution. This is day 1 though.

I'm 25 male, physically I'm quite sound and don't have any noteworthy physical issues.
But for as long as I could remember I had this mental block or brain fog, little motivation to do things, always feeling tired and willing to sleep. However lately all of it seemed to worsen with depressions, unexplainable mood swings, have a very difficult time memorizing new things or forgetting things quite fast and all round emotionally unstable.
It's like I'm constantly irritated about everything and everyone but for no apparent reason. It's a terrible feeling.
So I started doing research and stumbled on quite a few interesting things and the severe consequences of certain deficiencies. I then decided to make my own supplement cocktail that combines most of these "miracle" substances in the clinical dosages that they showed promise ignoring the RDA. I even have a twitter account about it to keep myself motivated to see it through at:

twitter.com...

Soon I will be adding Magnesium bicarbonate as well to the current solution I have.
edit on 1-2-2013 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

leftie for life
hahaha I love borax. Im free from soap and i haven't used bar soap or body soap in months! my hair is soft. I love it, no more shampoo when i don't need it. Borax cleans the oils out and any dirt and bacteria and what not. its antiseptic and antiviral and anti fungal. I love drinking it too. I feel so much better and my dreams are coming back.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you want to make this stuff accurately I suggest buying an accurate scale, you can find them on ebay cheaply and you won't have to worry no more about how much you're taking of these substances. I myself have this one:

www.ebay.com...< br />
Range: 20g
Accuracy: +-1mg

Ps: first day of 45mg KI + 31.5mg Na2BO7*5H2O has passed. Woke up a few hours earlier, don't feel tired, besides that nothing else worth mentioning.
edit on 2-2-2013 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

But for as long as I could remember I had this mental block or brain fog, little motivation to do things, always feeling tired and willing to sleep.
reply to post by broli

Hear you there, bro. Friend of mine said recently, "I don't seem to have the 'internal life' I used to have." So we conspired to aquire a kilo tub of borax. I'm on day 2 now, but I know that measureable results will be difficult to quantify.
But, what we do know is this; we have struck a blow, and we WILL have our minds back. We, the Remnant, offer you this essay by Albert Jay Nock and my sincere wishes that you find what you feel you have lost.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Thank you for your post, Hijinx. You raised some interesting points, and to answer them, I just gotta say "I don't know". I started this thread based on the article linked in my OP, because I got a 'gut feeling' that it was important, and knowing myself as a terrible 'salad dodger', I suspected I may be deficient in boron. As to the mechanisms of how it works, how taking a little bit of borax might de-calcify ones pineal gland, I honestly admit I will believe a rumour on the internet above what an allopathic doctor tells me.
Thanks again for intelligent questions, my purpose was to gain knowledge, and if I gain any, to share it here. My dreams used to guide and inform me, but lately they are infrequent and terrible when they happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I'm fairly sure you aren't just telling me what I want to hear, but you are telling me just what I want to hear. The EU tells me I am not responsible enough to own this substance that is toxic (about half as toxic as table salt) so that's another reason to guzzle a bucketfull and then say yah boo sucks I didn't die.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

ahahhaha i know what you mean. They want you to be able to die in a car crash. Or if you get in fight get fractures. Nope. Borax would give you *abnormal bone density* Get hit by a car and be fine somewhat lol. But you need to have it deluded with water. that's pretty much it. If you tried eating it well, ur not supposed to eat straight up salt either hahaha.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Nice job thanks for posting. Just got through reading the article and had a full box of 20 Mule Team Borax sitting on the shelf and took my first shot with a magnesium tab. This stuff is damn near a miracle cure. No wonder they have suppressed it the industrial medical complex would go out of business if this gets out. I am going to stock up and start putting it in the garden too... if this catches on they will ban it most likely.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

most likely but thank god i live in canada, and in canada. You can even buy shrooms.
so i doubt a little laundry detergent wont hurt.
PS sorry for the drug reference, but i mean. Banning borax? Silly. Its just sodium and boron! with some dehydrated hydrogen

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Mixed up a quart for the day and will be sipping on it through out the day. Will let you all know the effects if any.

Also check this out it looks like it also offers protection against radiation poisoning:

newparadigmdigest.com...

edit on 5-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland.

Any speculation on what does?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Mixed up a quart for the day and will be sipping on it through out the day. Will let you all know the effects if any.

Also check this out it looks like it also offers protection against radiation poisoning:

newparadigmdigest.com...

edit on 5-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

as long as its not to much and its in water you will be fine. I read somewhere about someone just straight up eating it and having infertility problems. But that's just a stupid idea. It does not taste like salt so the possibilty of sitting there and ODing on it is possible. That's why its used as a pesticide. They eat it and can't tell they are going over their sodium limit as well as boron limit and they die. If it tasted like salt and not a little soapy it would be harder to drink because it would taste worse and make you feel sick. Drinking salt water makes you feel gross. So obviously, drinking borax might make some peoples tummy upset. But its not hurting me. Detoxes heavy metals. If you use distilled water. The chances of the borax bonding with present metals is zero as distilled water has none. I wouldn't drink distilled water all the time. But since borax is a mineral it might stabilize the distilled water.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Perhaps some updates here too. After the second day I upped the dose to 700mg/day of borax. This seemed a bit too much honestly as it did upset my stomach somewhat. So After a few days I took some days of rest not ingesting any Borax+Iodide mix.
But the thing that changed almost overnight was my sleep cycle. It's actually quite intriguing, like clockwork my body would force me to go to sleep and I would always wake up before the alarm goes off.
Besides that no significant physical changes or mental changes have been observed. Then again I never had any real aches besides constant tiredness.

Meanwhile I have also been working on the Magnesium bicarbonate/ascorbate solution. This was quite an interesting journey as it left me riddled with some questions. I thought it would be wise to pursue Magnesium ascorbate after seeing that liposomal vitamin C thread found on ATS. Both Magnesium and AA work mainly inside the cell so using liposomes to transport them there should be quite an interesting experiment.

This lead me to question the methods of synthesizing Magnesium ascorbate which there should be two:

1) just mixing Magnesium oxide and AA should in theory give you magnesium ascorbate
2) making Magnesium bicarbonate by carbonating Mg-oxide (I used a Sodastream for this) then throwing in some AA to obtain Magnesium ascorbate after some fizzing.

I did both however the difference is quite remarkable. Here's the result:

twitter.com...

I have no clue why the 1st method would give a dark purple solution whereas the second is mostly clear.However I have a little hunch that the dark purple/brownish color is due to degraded AA, but even so how or why?
edit on 6-2-2013 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You can even buy shrooms.

Here in UK, the fairies sprinkle the fields with them, and even the sheep know to leave them to us two-legs. (I think it's a defensive mechanism).
On the borax, I'm one week in, have noticed it tastes like ground-up fish bones, my insides connected to my outsides, I'm buzzing like mad, and CR@SS sound like they did when I was a teenager

Understand why it's banned now, it switches you back on

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It does wake you up, it cleans your body. your toilet. it kills your pests. It strengthens the roots of your plants. It cleans your eyes when you need an eyewash * yes boric acid is used to flush your eye out* Borax obviously isint harmful. but it will make you generate more sperm. So if you sit there and eat a bunch of it with out diluding it in water. Chances are it will over stimulate your reproductive organs and cause infertility. That's my theory on why that happens. So just drink it in moderation and sall with be good my left handed brother.

Only 10% of us. Make us proud. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join