It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
reply to post by Pardon?

Hi Pardon?, apologies not necessary, and thank you for pointing out my spelling boo-boo. As 'Joe ordinary the carpenter', fluoride is not a word I have been called on to actually write many times in my career.
Regarding your counter to the study presented by Lucid Lunacy, I am reminded of the pro/anti AGW debate, in that the hidden sub-text is more relevant than the actual debate.
PS If you are in the UK, where do you buy your borax for whitening your whites? It seems to have been banned from public sale in the UK.

No problem.
As I said it's probably my OCD but I'd have probably double-checked it especially if it wasn't a word I was familiar with.

Regarding my counter to the "study"; this is actual scientific fact countering non-scientific fantasy.
You may have noticed that the "study" cited is indeed a dissertation and as such wasn't subject to any of the normal validations that real studies are.

So I'm not sure what you're getting at here re. the mention of AGW. Fact is the dissertation was extremely flawed and factually incorrect.
That's all I'm getting at.

As for getting Borax in the UK, I'm of an age where it was openly available so I remember it well.
Great for getting blood-stains out of trousers' knees. Again, being the age I am, I no longer need it for that so I can't say I've noticed it's not available now.

I don't think I would ever ingest it though.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As Paracelsus said in the 16th century, "It is dose that makes the poison. One half of rats given 2400 milligrams of borax died, usually of renal (kidney) failure. That is about one-twelfth of an ounce - not much. That is less than the average lethal dose of ethylene glycol (antifreeze) for primates. Anyone using sodium tetraboron decahydrate or working regularly around it should have regular BUN (blood urea nitrogen) blood tests done to check renal function.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From what i have gathered when foods are grown with industrial fertilizers then the amount of borax that occurs naturally is reduced to unhealthy levels. If you follow the timeline of the use of industrial fertilizers and the rise of the bi-product fluoride from making fertilizers being spread into our daily lives vs the rise of health problems over the same timeline then you should realize that there is more to the story.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

So I'm not sure what you're getting at here re. the mention of AGW.

What I was getting at was the fact that the line between politics and science can become blurred, and I think this is unhelpful. Like when a leading 'climate scientist' states that 'the science is settled', he is making a political statement, not a scientific one.
Regarding nutritional science, we are bombarded daily in the MSM with garbage studies that prove that butter will kill you, or eggs will clog you up with cholesterol, or an occasional bacon sandwich will give you cancer. Children see this stuff, they have it drilled into them in school, and it frightens them. Then the same scientists need another barrow-load of public money to do another study into why childhood anorexia, particularly amongst boys, is showing a worrying upward trend.
As to the dissertation you mentioned, that was posted by Lucid Lunacy on page 1, not by me, perhaps you could take it up with him? I'm not sure my vintage 'O' level grade C chemistry is up to the task.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the PTB can be useful as a reverse-recommendation source.

Everything they say is dangerous probably is good for you, and everything they recommend (big Pharma, big Government, wars, GMO foods, the food pyramid, vaccinations, etc.) should be avoided like the plagues they have become. It's become HIGHLY obvious that their prohibition against marijuana is based on 1: the money they are making drug running which would only be big money as long as it's illegal; and 2: their fear that enough people will see outside the box they have been put into and overthrow their sorry asses. Why else would they care if you light up a joint or have an ayahuasca ceremony, if not because you'll quickly realize the lies they tell?

Any more useful insight into borax for fibromyalgia? My son is seriously afflicted. I think it started after a mandated hepatitis vaccination for college.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy
As Paracelsus said in the 16th century, "It is dose that makes the poison. One half of rats given 2400 milligrams of borax died, usually of renal (kidney) failure. That is about one-twelfth of an ounce - not much. That is less than the average lethal dose of ethylene glycol (antifreeze) for primates. Anyone using sodium tetraboron decahydrate or working regularly around it should have regular BUN (blood urea nitrogen) blood tests done to check renal function.

That is over the top to compare equal amounts of borax to antifreeze in such a manner that most would not catch on to the subtle demonization of borax.That is enough antifreeze to kill dozens of rats.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I work in a lab that has borax aplenty, but I'm not sure that I would use it in my beverages. I'll have to research and conclude which side is telling the truth.

If It's supposed to remove Fluoride, I suppose we have to make sure the claims are true.

I like to think I'm fairly smart, I dream well and have had other mystical experiences. So if fluoride removal increases these aspects of an individual, then I might be the messiah returned upon detox.

I believe fluoride probably does have negative side effects, but most likely in huge doses.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why would you want to ingest cockroach poison?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I work in a lab that has borax aplenty, but I'm not sure that I would use it in my beverages. I'll have to research and conclude which side is telling the truth.

If It's supposed to remove Fluoride, I suppose we have to make sure the claims are true.

I like to think I'm fairly smart, I dream well and have had other mystical experiences. So if fluoride removal increases these aspects of an individual, then I might be the messiah returned upon detox.

I believe fluoride probably does have negative side effects, but most likely in huge doses.

If you are going to research, start here:

earthclinic borax threads

I think you will find enough testimonies of people who use it regularly.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Potassium Idodide, in 50 mgs-just over 100. Detox for body, and pineal. Curative too. But, do be careful on any detox, in that some degree is needed. But we also have calcite crystals that are our own, and I found out that for a time, it felt like I was only on the surface when meditating, when I had detoxed on iodided crystals for over a month. Also, rheumatoid arthritis, can increase symptoms but not for most conditions.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

I wouldn't ingest Borax just saying it is used to kill cockroaches and very poisonous.
EW.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I'm beginning to think that the PTB can be useful as a reverse-recommendation source.

Star for that one, signalfire,

Any more useful insight into borax for fibromyalgia? My son is seriously afflicted. I think it started after a mandated hepatitis vaccination for college.

One forum contributor suffered with Fibromyalgia/Rosacea, chronic fatigue and TMJ for over 10 years which she believed were caused by fluoride. She used 1/8 tsp of borax and 1/8 tsp of sea salt in a litre of de-chlorinated water, and drank this for 5 days each week. Within two weeks her face cleared, the redness faded, body temperature normalized, energy level increased, and she steadily lost excess weight. The only side-effect was an initial aggravation of her Rosacea symptoms. Another post: "7 years ago thyroid cancer, the next year adrenal fatigue, then early menopause, the following year uterine prolapse followed by hysterectomy - the following year fibromyalgia and neuropathy. Early Childhood was fluorinated water along with fluoride tablets. Fall of 2008 I was looking at total disability. I could barely walk and couldn't sleep because of the pain and was throwing up daily from the pain in my back. ... After reading about fluoride I came to understand where all of my problems originated. ... I began the borax detox of 1/8 tsp in a litre of water and within 3 days my symptoms were almost gone."

It's anecdotal, but there you go.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Also Cranberry pills detoxify your body just as efficiently and isn't a poison.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

GOOGLE Any more useful insight into borax for fibromyalgia? My son is seriously afflicted. I think it started after a mandated hepatitis vaccination for college.

google fibromyalgia beck protocol and study it for 2 weeks.then do as you please.

did you not read the study about vaccines and government cover up in the science and tech thread?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

After reading some of the testimonials, most people seem to have side effects of extreme nausea and itchy skin. I haven't read a testimonial of one positive outcome, and what the benefits achieved were.

No male should ever expose themselves to Borax or Boric Acid. David's symptoms (testicle and kidney atrophy) are classic case of Boric Acid poisoning -- just a few weeks of daily exposure to Borax is known to cause testicle atrophy and sterility in dogs and is suspected in sterility of humans that work with the chemical. It also damages kidneys and to lesser extent the liver. Please, people do not even let Borax touch your skin if you're a male. Look it up on Google and you'll find articles like www.peopleforcleanbeds.org...

While there is a threshold below which Borax is fairly safe, if you go over that threshold it is quite dangerous. The threshold is very dependent on body weight -- definitely don't let Borax anywhere near an infant or a pregnant woman. So there certainly may be people who use it without noticeable adverse affect, it is not worth it to have some people seriously injured by it -- it is dangerous advice.

I understand your suspicion of flouride, but then you should be suspicious of all environmental chemical exposure -- why are you exposing yourself to a chemical with more proven risk than flouride?"

www.earthclinic.com...
edit on 24-1-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Actually, according to the only study of ethylene glycol toxicity in rats, in the journal Fundamentals of Applied Toxicology (7: 547-565.), rats have a low response to acute ingestion of ethane -1, 2- diol, which is ethylene glycol.

It's a guess, but it is probably because in rats the peroxisomal pathways in the proximal tubules in their kidneys are more active, allowing a more efficient beta-oxidation of the toxin.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm sitting here with my box of Borax and I'm really considering trying it.

People that are saying not to take it because it is poison and it kills cockroaches are just plain looney. Open your minds.

Yes. It kills fleas/ cockroaches because it scratches their exoskeleton as they move across it and then they dry out and die.... Diatomaceous earth does the same thing and it is safe as well.

It says on the box "may be harmful if swallowed". Key words "MAY BE"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by freebornman

I wouldn't ingest Borax just saying it is used to kill cockroaches and very poisonous.
EW.

Yes well thats how I feel about borax. Its poison.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

That's just it. It accumulates, so even small doses after enough time is a potential problem.

At the least, it probably messes with melatonin synthesis in the gland.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

I have taken borax for several months already.
reply to post by NeoVain

You made the first reply. Your freshly cleansed minds-eye must have alerted you to my thread!

Oh, it also cures fybromyalgia as well as detox the fluoride from your entire body, curing lots of ailments and upcoming ailments like bone cancer, brittle bones, lowered iq, low enery levels etc.

The article mentions positive results with breast and prostate cancers, lupus, it even cures smelly feet aparrentley! I'm getting quite excited about this stuff already, and I haven't even got any yet.
Would you say you have noticed any positive results yourself?

Are you certain you are not confusing Borax with Baking Soda (which has shown remarkable results in some cancers)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join