It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi folks, I have been looking into ways and means to de-calcify my pineal gland for a while now, and I found this article the other day which has much interesting info about this.The Borax Conspiracy
Written by Walter Last, it details what borax is, and how it acts in the body. It then tells how the subject of the piece, Dr. Rex Newnham, developed arthritis, and successfully treated himself with borax. He informed the medical authorities in Perth, W.Aus, but they were not interested. So he began selling borax pills by word of mouth, and after five years was selling ten thousand bottles a month. At this point, he decided it was getting too much for him, and so he approached a major pharma company to help. Big mistake. The company saw that these pills sold for pennies and competed directly with some expensive 'medicine' they already sold. So the company persuaded the government to declare borax to be a poison, and the doctor was fined $1000 for selling it.
It is quite a lengthy article, and it has masses of info regarding the many complaints which can be treated with this substance including osteoporosis, male and female sex hormone deficiency, internal and external fungal infections, and more.
So, after reading all this, I thought WOW!! I have so got to get some of this borax, you can after all buy it as a laundry product and from reading the article, this is perfectly suitable for medical use. Off I trotted to town, and from shop to pharmacy to shop I went, but not a single grain of borax was to be had. Then, in the last shop I tried, there it was. A green and white box, with BORAX in big red letters across the front. As I picked it up, I then noticed, in much smaller letters underneath, the word 'substitute'. Further study showed that it was a different substance altogether. Returning home and studying further, I found that the EU in it's infinite wickedness has banned the sale of borax in public on the grounds of its toxicity. So, thinks I, just how toxic is this stuff? It seems that in rats, it is roughly half as toxic as common salt.
Anyway, after my apoplexy had subsided a bit, and I felt I had cursed every member of the EU, the ground they walk on and the air they breathe sufficiently, a quick search revealed that I can buy a Kilo of lab-grade borax online for £3.49 + £2.99 p&p.
To round up, when my lovely big tub of borax arrives, I intend to begin taking small quantities in water, having first read some more about recommended doses, etc, and I will report any findings as and when. I will just add, to anyone reading this who decides to try it, PLEASE read and study widely for any contra-indications and possible conflicts with other medicines you may be taking and be careful. And, above all, be well.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

I have taken borax for several months already. I had to make a special order with the local paint shop to get it, and with a lie that it was for making homemade pots gleam

You have to cook the water for the borax to become soluble in it, but if you make a fairly strong batch you can then dilute it in normal tap water over time so you don´t have to cook it everyday.

Just som tips.

Oh, it also cures fybromyalgia as well as detox the fluoride from your entire body, curing lots of ailments and upcoming ailments like bone cancer, brittle bones, lowered iq, low enery levels etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So, thinks I, just how toxic is this stuff? It seems that in rats, it is roughly half as toxic as common salt.

Can you share your research here?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
20 mule team borax is available in the u.s.

i've used about a level teaspoon in a quart of water.

don't have any after eating sugary stuff ... you'll get 'bad gas'!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
People are just dumb. Fluoride isn't making it so. They do NOT need any chemicals to control people either. '

You're right that it doesn't appear to be that toxic. MSDS
a LD50 of 2.4 grams in rats. that's actually very high for an LD50 in rats.
I highly doubt it "decalcifies the pineal gland" though. Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland. It's just some rumor started on the internet.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

ah, but here's why you shouldn't be taking the stuff regularly:

Chronic exposures can produce eye irritation, coughing, and skin rash (the latter following ingestion)

It has effects when you take it over long periods of time.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How is this stuff supposed to get to your brain?

Is borax anything the body can digest?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can't believe I almost missed this gem:

=Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: May cause adverse reproductive effects.

source

but go ahead, keep on taking that stuff regularly( aka chronically).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I have taken borax for several months already.
reply to post by NeoVain

You made the first reply. Your freshly cleansed minds-eye must have alerted you to my thread!

Oh, it also cures fybromyalgia as well as detox the fluoride from your entire body, curing lots of ailments and upcoming ailments like bone cancer, brittle bones, lowered iq, low enery levels etc.

The article mentions positive results with breast and prostate cancers, lupus, it even cures smelly feet aparrentley! I'm getting quite excited about this stuff already, and I haven't even got any yet.
Would you say you have noticed any positive results yourself?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Can you share your research here?
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

If you mean regarding the toxicity compared with salt, its fairly near the bottom of the article I linked in the OP.
Otherwise, yes, I will post anything further that crops up that seems relevant.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

20 mule team borax is available in the u.s.

I read that it got the name '20 mule team' because when they first started mining it in the nevada desert, a 20 mule team was the minimum you could transport and sell cheaply and still make a profit.

don't have any after eating sugary stuff ... you'll get 'bad gas'!

What is 'bad' gas? (old eskimo proverb says "every man loves the smell of his own farts")

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're right that it doesn't appear to be that toxic.
reply to post by Ghost375

So, you agree that it has low toxicity compared with common salt.

but here's why you shouldn't be taking the stuff regularly:

Do you also suggest I should stop using salt regularly?

So, I believe, does flouride. That's why I made this thread. If you choose NOT to believe this, that is YOUR choice.

but go ahead, keep on taking that stuff regularly

Thanks, I think I will. And you stick with your flouride.

Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: May cause adverse reproductive effects.

That is a valid point, and worthy of mention. It is also mentioned in the linked article in some detail. On a personal level, I have no plans to be a-reproducin' anytime in the near future, but the borax does help in the 'recreational' side of the process by boosting the sex hormones of male and female. Aparrently.
edit on 23-1-2013 by freebornman because: repetition repitition

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Love Borax. I use it for cleaning everything. I believe that it kills insects. which could be why I never thought about taking it internally. From what I have seen on the bug killing thing the powder does not dissolve completely and irritates and damages insects shell causing them to die. I will have to research it before I try it internally, I have been concerned about flouride and reports that it causes the pineal gland. Would be wonderful to find something that I already use a lot of. I is as great as vinegar and baking soda for having lots of uses.

S and F just for giving me hope.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland. It's just some rumor started on the internet.

There is valid reason to raise an eyebrow.

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland

In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body.

Do you have reason to doubt the findings in her PHD dissertation?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Wertdagf

If you mean the flouride, It slowly accumulates in the pineal gland (the third/minds eye) from what you take in from flouridated drinking water and toothpaste mainly. I'm not sure what the exact mechanism is, but my guess is it is carried in the blood supply.

Is borax anything the body can digest?

According to conventional medicine it is not known if boron is essential for humans but research shows that we do need it. The reason why it was difficult to answer this question is the presence of boron in all plants and unprocessed foods. Diets with a fair amount of fruit and vegetables provide about 2 to 5 mg of boron per day, but this also depends on the region where the food was grown and how it was grown. In reality the average intake in developed countries is 1-2 mg of boron per day. Institutionalized patients may receive only 0.25 mg of daily boron. Chemical fertilizers inhibit the uptake of boron from the soil: an organic apple grown in good soil may have 20 mg boron, but if grown with fertilizer it may have only 1 mg of boron. Fertilizers combined with poor food choices have greatly reduced our boron intake compared to 50 or 100 years ago. Further, unhealthy cooking methods greatly reduce the availability of boron from food. The cooking water of vegetables containing most of the minerals may be discarded during home cooking or commercial processing; phytic acid in baked goods, cereals and cooked legumes may greatly reduce availability, while gluten sensitivity and Candida overgrowth inhibit the absorption of minerals. All this makes health problems due to boron deficiency now very common.

The above quote is from the article in the OP. Boron is an element, borax is a compound of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Same way the fluoride gets there.

This gland sits outside the blood brain barrier.

Unlike much of the rest of the mammalian brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood–brain barrier system it has profuse blood flow

Wiki Pineal Gland

edit on 23-1-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
People are just dumb. Fluoride isn't making it so. They do NOT need any chemicals to control people either. '

You're right that it doesn't appear to be that toxic. MSDS
a LD50 of 2.4 grams in rats. that's actually very high for an LD50 in rats.
I highly doubt it "decalcifies the pineal gland" though. Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland. It's just some rumor started on the internet.

ah, but here's why you shouldn't be taking the stuff regularly:

Chronic exposures can produce eye irritation, coughing, and skin rash (the latter following ingestion)

Ohh, that's just a rumor started on the internet.
it has NO negative effects when taken over long periods of time.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I read some articles on Borax a while back. They do make fake borax also which is toxic but Borax is not very toxic at all. Too much of anything is no good, using it occasionally is ok. The thing about Borax is that it can be uptaken through the skin so just use it in cleaning and you won't get a deficiency. Borax is in soil just about everywhere but the NKP fertilizers make it inaccessible after a few years of farming. So trace amounts aren't in our food so much anymore. I think throwing a little borax into the garden is the way to go, it will be uptaken by the veggies. A little Magnesium sulfate is good for the garden also.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Love Borax. I use it for cleaning everything. I believe that it kills insects.
reply to post by gypsycat

The article I linked in the OP is well worth a read through to assess your concerns. Diatomaceous earth is another of these marvellous minerals that can just be dug up and used, that kills insects by sucking the fat out of them causing them to dehydrate to death. I wonder if borax kills bugs the same way, ie not by poisoning.
Bentonite clay is worth a mention on the detox front, it's particularly good on heavy metals like lead and mercury aparrentley.
I'm still a bit unsure about mentioning blogs and other sites on ATS, but Natural News has some good stuff on detoxing, both about borax and bentonite.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They do make fake borax also which is toxic
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks for that snippet, I was wondering, and I guessed the substitute would be even worse than the real thing that the EU banned. That would definitely add weight to the theory that they don't want us to be cleaning our pineal glands.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

There is surprisingly little research that was done of the necessity of borax in our diet. I think it is a necessary mineral that they are hiding from us for some reason by using the "lack of evidence" technique to hide something. The parameters of their testing is structured to benefit certain groups of people most times. I used to blow cellulose insulation which used borax as the fire retardant. Borax used to be in eye washes also
Third eye gets washed also

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join