It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Christianity exist on other planets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Your question shows a disturbing level of ignorance as to the purpose of Jesus's incarnation and death. Until we can agree on that then we cannot answer the question. From the mocking tone you are showing, I doubt that we could agree on it. The last line of your post indicates that you are not really interested in an answer, just an argument. Is this one of the outrageous replies that you were expecting?
edit on 24/1/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

Have I offended you?

All I did was ask some legitimate questions. Are you mad? I understand the bible very well. If you want to defend Christianity, don't go all crusader on me, that makes you look weak. If you have something logical to say , say it. Try answering the questions. Otherwise, save your insults. I have not insulted anyone except people who like to justify their beliefs by pulling arguments out of La La land. Now unless this is you, there's no reason for you, or anyone else that feels the need to be insulting, to be taking this personally.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No it wasnt but I see that you want to turn it into that.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Has Jesus incarnated everywhere there is a planet with life on it, or just Earth?

Better question: Has Jesus incarnated to save other species of animal, or just humans?

Moreover: Are humans the only species in the universe of trillions of trillions of star systems that get to go to heaven? If not, are they the only ones that require Jesus? Or does every species in the universe require jesus? Has Jesus ever been a cockroach? Or would the cockroach have to recognize the human jesus as their lord and savior in order to get to heaven?

I expect some outrageously ridiculous replies.

Ready. Set. Justify your beliefs.

Jesus was a man who like you, thought he was a man living in time. He (as an assumed man) had a life that spanned time - from birth to death. But Jesus the man died (asened) when he realized that he was not a man with a life that spans time. Jesus (the man) realized that he did not have a life - that in fact, he is life. He realized he was timeless being. Jesus realized that he is one with the father. He realized that he is Christ (consciousness).

The story of Jesus represents every man. It is a story about you and how at the moment you believe you have a life you have to live. As a human you think you have to do it right and because of this you chastize yourself for doing wrong. You believe you can sin, you believe you are a sinner. Jesus did not die for your sin - he died for the sin of man.
The orginal sin was to believe you are separate from God. Jesus spread the word that you are not separate - when the message is understood, all your sin will vanish.

United you stand - divided - you have fallen.

Here is an Alan Watts talk which points to where the oneness (the father and son as one) can be found:
youtu.be...
edit on 24-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Has Jesus incarnated everywhere there is a planet with life on it, or just Earth?

Better question: Has Jesus incarnated to save other species of animal, or just humans?

Moreover: Are humans the only species in the universe of trillions of trillions of star systems that get to go to heaven? If not, are they the only ones that require Jesus? Or does every species in the universe require jesus? Has Jesus ever been a cockroach? Or would the cockroach have to recognize the human jesus as their lord and savior in order to get to heaven?

edit on 23-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: Punctuation error.

I didnt know there was life on other planets.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Dear smithjustinb,

Are you saying that apes and dolphins don't have souls?
I have no idea whether they do. That's the problem with the OP and the question behind the thread.

There isn't enough information available to anyone to answer the question. It's doomed from the start. It's fun to throw out guesses, but that's all they are.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You said, "god had a redemption plan for us". Also a guess. .

edit on 24-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

There is.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Is every species on earth required to accept jesus christ as their lord and savior in order to qualify for passageinto heaven , or just humans? Or do other species of animal not get to go? I'm really interested in your opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
No it wasnt but I see that you want to turn it into that.

What wasn't? Turn what into what?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is every species on earth required to accept jesus christ as their lord and savior in order to qualify for passageinto heaven , or just humans? Or do other species of animal not get to go? I'm really interested in your opinion.

Animals do not sin, so they have nothing to keep them from the presence of God like humans do. It's our sin that separates us from God.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There is.

That's remarkable! You know this how???? The two greatest men in UFOlogy both conclude that these aliens and phenomena are extra-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial. And that they appear to be demonic in nature. Jacques Valle and J. Alan Hynek.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Drake Equation says that there probably is a whole lotta' life out there.
As to if Christianity exists on those other planets .. we have no way of knowing.
It won't be until we are in contact with those other worlds that we'll be able to
exchange information. Until then .. it's all guess work ...

As for the multiverse .. other dimensions .. thing.
Those probably exist as well. And once again, we have no way of
knowing what the living beings in those dimensions know and don't know,
and what they are in need of spiritually. We have to wait until we have
solid contact with the other dimensions before we know.
Until then .. it's all guess work...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's not 'all guess work' at all. Physicists have identified 11 dimensions. The 12th is still theoretical.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

To an outrageously ridiculous thread from the OP who does not have a basic grasp on Christianity? How about to learn some basic concepts of Christianity first, before asking such questions.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's not 'all guess work' at all. Physicists have identified 11 dimensions. The 12th is still theoretical.

Let me be more clear .. the dimensions are not 'guess work' .. the life within them and if they need Jesus to save them from sin is guess work. Multi-verses and/or multiple dimensions are reality.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm going to take a shot at 'no'. Seeing as Jesus stayed in the Middle East and didn't venture anywhere else on THIS planet, it is only my opinion that he didn't go planet hopping.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: Punctuation error.

In this 'section' of created material locales, the 'gods' we have come to know, love and hate, are but the 'managers'...

...the organised, man-made religion of christianity does not hold the exclusive rights to the 'truth'...quite a myopic position...

...but the 'stories' hint at 'office politics' within the 'corporation'...(as above, so below)...

A cockroach can only do what a cockroach does...an unnecessary and irrelevant question regarding incarnation...

An admirable question nonetheless...

A99

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Animals do not sin, so they have nothing to keep them from the presence of God like humans do. It's our sin that separates us from God.

You make up crap to justify your beliefs.

Is murder a sin? Is rape a sin? Is theft a sin? Is adultery a sin?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76

To an outrageously ridiculous thread from the OP who does not have a basic grasp on Christianity? How about to learn some basic concepts of Christianity first, before asking such questions.

Peace

All i did was ask questions. How is it ridiculous to ask questions? And what is it that you think I don't understand? I understand Christianity very well. You're the one who has failed to answer my questions and supplemented a legitimate reply with an insult. Unless you are someone who likes to justify their beliefs by making illogical crap up, then you should not be taking my thread personally, nor should you be offended to the point where you should feel the need to insult in a defensive manner. But apparently, you are.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I'm going to take a shot at 'no'. Seeing as Jesus stayed in the Middle East and didn't venture anywhere else on THIS planet, it is only my opinion that he didn't go planet hopping.

See people. This is all I wanted. A logical opinion. It took two pages to finally get one. Thanks jiggerj.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join