It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Did you know that 616 and 666 could be the number of the beast? And that you are supposed to count the two of them together?

First put them together. If you count 616666 you get 31. For 31 is 4 of a man. That a man must be code for implying am. So it's 4am. Long time ago I don't think they used am or pm, but long time ago Reve;lation 13 was a chapter revealing a future time. That future time is the now modern time here at last. Revelation 13 is definitely spelling out for the year '13.

This 4am coming up might be it because of the understanding of the number. Understanding Revelation 13 unlocks what is to happen I strongly think. So understanding was to play an important roll.

What might happen at 4am? God gets put back with his Goddess and the people of perdition (which is this world) shall all enter into a terrible burning by lasting fire. This mean their flesh will be regenerating against the a terrible looking burning.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I still don't know.
edit on 23-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Since it is I who understand Revelation 13, the 4am used will be by eastern time zone. I am under that time zone.

It was planned that I understand Revelation 13 in '13.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2013 by natalia because: Nevermind

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Late night change it all.

In the late night!

4am!!

There is this song by 2pac and the Outlawz called "Late Night." Great song!

The cover art to the MAKAVELI album has 2pac on a crossroad in the late night. The cross is to symbolize the crossroad because of the road map detail into it with the names of cities on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
See you at the crossroad. The number 4 is the only number that has the crossroad look to it, if you notice. There are two syles to 4 used. On the computer it looks like this (4). But when people usually write it it look open from the top. Act like you know.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What is the fascination with the Devil dude?
Every thread is to do with the subject and you really should forget about it...It is BS made up to keep people in order.
Get out more and forget this nonsense.

Oh and "only I know" guess what you arn't special, you arn't any chosen one and if you think you are you need help.
edit on 23-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I see you hate freedom of expression and freedom of speech.

You are a devil if anything more than who you only claim is.

I think I'll stay free to carry on as I wish.

I'll do what I want to do.

I'm not some slave of your's.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Just worry you are wasting your life thinking about this stuff.
Because it really come across as bonkers.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Do yourself a favor...

Don't worry about people on the internet.

It is useless to do so.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Fine I just hope you do not believe the stuff you type in this forum cos If you do.....
Get help.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

What might happen at 4am? God gets put back with his Goddess and the people of perdition (which is this world) shall all enter into a terrible burning by lasting fire. This mean their flesh will be regenerating against the a terrible looking burning.

What ? nothing will happen like that son.. enjoy life

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Let God that hath understanding count the 616666 of the beast: for 31 is the 4 am resurrection in paradise and burning flame of perdition; and masculinity's catch is 616 or 666.

There we go!

"But my plan is to show you that I understand." - from Dear Momma by 2pac

Understanding unlocks it. It pops the gate so to speak.

The band Godsmack made a good album titled 4.

Satan who is God is a musician who had dropped tid bits of his music here in perdition.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Masculinity desires getting sex or desires getting revenge.

So masculinity's catch 22 is sex is wanted or revenge is wanted.

"Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' *****" - from Hail Mary by Makaveli

The burning flame shall hue in imagination during the great significant moment of having sex or making passionate love. This is how the beast shall go into perdition. By visualizing perdition given to a burning flame also called the lake of fire. On the MAKAVELI album cover you see a red lake or a red sea in the background at the bottom in the art work. That symbolizes people of perdition burning.

Anyway, time flies!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So I am clear...the whole prophecy is not meant to be taken literally in anywhere but the Eastern Time Zone? So if one lives in another say...MIddle Eastern or Polynesian country....to them...what they read (same as you) relates to only these events and in this country not their and not at the times as referred to them in their time zones?

Was Revelation supposed to occur based on one reading only in their home country (yours)...so that the text read by others in other languages..is not relevant...unless they move into your (our) time zone?

Congratulations on being the Revealer here. We were waiting for you...in all the countries of the World....and by all religions and faiths...Wait? Messiah?

Im sure Im not the only confused one...but just in case, I am on my knees.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
....So Tupac helps "only you" understand Rev. 13 and 17, the only parts of the bible you have said contain any truth?

top topics

join