It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nice, you've managed to come in contact with the one alien race in the galaxy that understands thoughts formed out in the english language from planet earth. Do you know what the chances of that happening were?!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

I completely agree, the OP has just hashed together this rubbish and as always gullible ATS swollows it, hook,line and sinker!!

I like the fiction he writes about gravity and the size of the aliens, got my fun for the day reading this rubbish, thanks OP.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Several messages have been transmitted to us through telekinesis which I will make available in additional posts following this introduction."

F A I L

telekinesis

— n
1. the movement of a body caused by thought or willpower without the application of a physical force
2. the ability to cause such movement

Word Origin & History

telekinesis

1890, said to have been coined by Alexander N. Aksakof (1832-1903) Imperial Councilor to the Czar, in Mod.L., lit. "motion at a distance," from tele- + Gk. kinesis "movement, motion," from PIE base *kei- "to move to and fro"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Could you explain what kind of fuel they use as you said one of them ran out of fuel, or got low. What kind of science are they using for their travels if they require a fuel source?

Also, they have the danger of life within a binary system and contacted because of similarities? I don't think we're in a binary system here, due to the orbits of our planets being relatively non Elliptic. Something that was noted in orbits in a system that had a binary star, further away.

Did they share understanding of the Electric Nature of the Universe? And that the sun itself may be going to give birth, slough off some built up energy, however one wishes to put this?
edit on 24-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What makes you think I and my colleagues do not have telekinesis transmissions of their technology

...ITS NOT TELEKINESIS! Unless they are physically moving a device with their minds from their planet TO your living room it is NOT telekinetic........

The mere fact that you dont seem to know the difference between telepathic and telekinetic, should wake others up to the fact that this whole thing is a hoax......

Surely beings of such higher intellect and technology........would know the difference between telekinetic and telepathic........

And the rest of you who are buying into thi , when its so clear its a fabrication, just make yourselves look gullible...

Im sorry but if you cannot discern fact from fiction in this particular story, then there is something fundamentally flawed with your analytical skills.......maybe its time for you to take a break from ATS for a day or two
edit on 24-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The colorful jabs and nonsense will end here.

The thread wasn't closed?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well to me its telepathy, RV, OBE, and that sort of thing. Telekinsis could be involved, as its relating to manipulation of energy and matter. But here on earth we use all these different terms for it. They could be meeting up in the RV/OBE and Lucid dream realm.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
...maybe people like the OP are not really good guys but actually bad guys who propagate fear as a form of fuel/food for other sinister Beings? 1

Funny you should say this ... I've been wondering about energy transfer from emotions and/or prayers and also energy vampires in etherial form. So you may be on to something ... even if the OP is unaware of being used for that purpose.

(side note .. I'm not buying the OP story but I'm going along for fun for now )

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

Well my acquaintance is an Alien according to the country he is an expat in because his extension of stay forms refer to him as an Alien. eg. it asks for Alien Name................. And the form is headed up Alien Form.

So I guess they are.

Seriously. - I dont think contact would be in the way stated!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
FOR GODS SAKE!

This is getting beyond a joke now. Lets just get this straightened out right off the bat. No it bloody well hasnt. What has happened, is someone has alleged that they have the ability to contact aliens using thier minds alone, and have done so. It is an unproven, and unprovable method, which cannot be independantly verified, save by another practitioner of a methodology which many believe, with good reason, to be a complete lie.

Only science can speak to enough of the population of the planet at once, to be a valid tool for making contact with anything otherworldy.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
"Several messages have been transmitted to us through telekinesis which I will make available in additional posts following this introduction."

F A I L

telekinesis

— n
1. the movement of a body caused by thought or willpower without the application of a physical force
2. the ability to cause such movement

Word Origin & History

A: Who fails who? It would really help you to read all of the stuff posted especially concerning the term "telekinesis" The definition must be expanded from that which you quote from your research. I am well aware of those definitions and sources and yet they only describe portions of the meaning of the word. Then there is the continuing problem of the language not having the RIGHT word for something we do not usually experience on this planet. Take into account that what you are telling me is rubbish is really unknown mind phenomena. We all are capable of much more concerning how the mind operates than we have ever tried much less have tried to name. The potential of the human race is enormous and we have only scratched the surface on earth. It takes those outside of our own development sometimes to point out the wealth of our potentials to remind us that we are much more than we attempt to be.

1890, said to have been coined by Alexander N. Aksakof (1832-1903) Imperial Councilor to the Czar, in Mod.L., lit. "motion at a distance," from tele- + Gk. kinesis "movement, motion," from PIE base *kei- "to move to and fro"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Telepathy: Listening in on minds, communicating through esoteric channels of the mind, and having those unheard conversations on the cerebral level.

Telekinesis: Moving objects with thought and or will power without "physical" contact.

OP is absolutely incorrect in every sentence that it puts forward.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I do not care if it is true or not. I always enjoy a good sci-(fi) story

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
FOR GODS SAKE!

This is getting beyond a joke now. Lets just get this straightened out right off the bat. No it bloody well hasnt. What has happened, is someone has alleged that they have the ability to contact aliens using thier minds alone, and have done so. It is an unproven, and unprovable method, which cannot be independantly verified, save by another practitioner of a methodology which many believe, with good reason, to be a complete lie.

Only science can speak to enough of the population of the planet at once, to be a valid tool for making contact with anything otherworldy.

Dear True Brit,

Your patience has been exhausted? Try reducing resistance to that which might go much easier if you only could recall that the most important things in the universe remain unproved individually such as the existence of absolutes and the duality of God. Those things matter not in this particular thread which I return to as follows:

You say only science can do things for "otherworldly" contact which is an unsupportable statement I suppose based on your experience that only science seems to be able to get things done without human interference?

The fact is that it has happened. It will continue to develop and that is to the benefit of all of us at some point. Science of the mind is primitive on earth. In many ways it has created a science which is based on the hokum pokum of theories from the 19th and early 20th century and are not valid when it comes to mind performances. Mind illness is real too and its treatment is barbaric on this planet and practiced with little more than the approval of a medical profession that still questions its own methods sometimes.

I certainly do not mind your critical view of what has happened, and you are most welcome to take a different attitude to what I think this contact means, but you should use arguments that honestly assign their viewpoint as personal based on whatever experience you have in these matters. So far you just are telling us what you do not like and have not serious challenged the thread on its veracity.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I applaud you for two different reasons:

1) If it is true, then, Thank you and applause for your message.

2) If it is not true, then, applause for you wild fantasy.

Star & Flag!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
you've completely ignored my questions so i'll repost them: who authorized you to "reveal" this, why did they authorize YOU to speak about it, and why did they authorize YOU to "reveal" this HERE instead of anywhere else?

also...your sytanx and grammar went from being that of a 7th grader on his second try to that of somebody who's trying to use big words and lofty language in an attempt to impress his audience, while really not saying anything at all. it's seriously gotten to the point where it looks like you've typed something into a free online translation website and are just copy/pasting what its translating for you, and don't have the command of English to edit it appropriately. just sayin'.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's telepathic, not telekinesis.
Telekenisis is the ability to move things with your mind.
If you're going to write science fiction, get it right.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A thought in contemplating the telekinesis / telepathy contention some have latched onto.

Ask yourself - is computer software physical? How is thought different in the human mind?

Another thing - why are we trying to define their (whomever they may or may not be) phrases with our dictionary?

Cirque

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I say the OP is a shill with a long standing agenda to compliment this information we read here, but only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

if you look at his history since 2005 , he has been very solid on his claims of contact

So for 8 years he's been warning planet Earth? For WHAT? What could possibly be the good in all this? To sit back and watch people get despondent? Depressed? Turn hopeless? Feel helpless? (And we wonder why there are Sandy-Hook events???) Please!!

C'mon people. Stop this negativity already. The end-of-the-world pseudo prophecies have been going on, probably since in the inception of time. It's because we're a lost species with amnesia, looking for answers.

No one Human being is any more privy to future events than any one else is! That is ridiculous. How do I know this? Common sense. This anonymous thread-maker would be better off going to the Ted Turners' and Rupert Murdochs' of the world instead of the Springers' and Skeptic Overlords'.

So please stop supporting and encouraging the OP who can potentially influence the next Adam Lanza.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join