It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
"near what many of your would describe as approximately the center of our Milky Way, the transmitter is able to send thought waves to our receiver receptors in the brain"

1 that is pretty damn far away, although the power needed to transmit has been given, wouldnt this power melt our pathetic minds? telekenisis is power to move physical, so if it didnt melt brains maybe snap our necks off recieving it?

A: I have already indicated the frequency range the mind must be able to assimilate to receive. It starts at 37,000 kHz and some of us are able to contact as high as 50,000 kHz. Yes, a mind that is not trained over several years could be burned. That does not kill, but it hurts like hell because the tissue hurts which I briefly experienced at the beginning, years ago. Those who wish to receive like this are welcome to work on it, and if there is a persistence and willingness to continue the training, it can be done safely.

2 how do they transmit in our languages, please dont say it just knows what language lol. and if only certain languages can be used , who picks the people?

A: The universe is not without its staff of trained linguists. It is a specialty operation and translators for particular languages, whatever they may be, are requisitioned for such transmissions. I describe in earlier posts in this thread how translators work whether they are live personalities or some mechanical device. I can not tell the difference when receiving the broadcasts.

3 all the pics are artist renditions, do we have any real schematics sent from them on how to build one of these motherships? no one really cares how they work if they are not showing how to build them, you know, to save us. with real dimensions, math, building materials, architect plans, power source and how to make replicate it ect ect

A: No.

4 they obviously want to trade with us, or they wouldnt be helping us, so what is it exactly that they want from us? what materials do we have here that interests them to want to save us or even help us.

A: Bad assumption. They are in contact after much and careful negotiation to make the contact in the first place. The Honeidar are facing an emergency concerning the health of their planet as we are, and there is mutual concern to share what can be shared about the situation we both face. I do not have a lot of detail, but because the Honeidar have a double star solar system, one of the suns gets too close and is gradually burning the planet up.

5 is this information comming from these races, shared with the rest of ethnic groups on the planet?

A: That would be wonderful if the population on earth were aware of off-planet species and that they represent the same humanity we do. If this could be shared generally, I would be working to help do that, but now and until there is better education about the cosmology of the universe, we must deal with making information like this on a case by case basis.

6 you said they are not allowed to come here due to rules that they cannot interact with races to differnt, but you clearly state one is human in nature, just bigger versions that live longer, so why cant they come trade with us or visit?

A: Your question deals with the spiritual laws that operate on top of the physical laws of universe operation. The powers to be want individual inhabited planets to develop their own cultures and spiritual understanding. to m ix them prematurely adds a complicating factor they do not allow.

Your addition questions are answered in the next available window.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Continued for Widowmaker:

You asked:
7 also from the sounds of it the two races described sound very different in nature, how are they allowed to continue trading with each other? i know the first time was by accident, so are they now breaking some international space treaty by continuing to trade with one another?

A: The Honeidar and the Varen live within 60,000 light years of one another and in the same local universe. There are no laws keeping people apart who live in the same neighborhood. Restrictions apply to galactic exchanges from different energy systems and spiritual purpose. This is far too complicated to explain in a short answer, but they are restricted to their so-called local space area by very high authority.

8 have either of the two races descibed left the milky way system yet? and what have they found if they did?

A: Let me restate the situation. The transmitter station is located in our Milky Way system. the Honeidar and Varen live far outside of the Milky Way system in an entirely different super galaxy. My contact is with the station located in our galaxy, but the Honeidar live over 1 million light years further than the center of our Milky Way. I explain how these transmissions work to some degree in earlier posts in this thread.

9 what do either of the two races eat for food.

A: I do not know what the Honeidar consume, but since they are in contact with the Varen, they do receive imports of some food stuffs. On the other hand, the Varen have a green planet much like we do and they have fruits and vegetables and some, I am told, are very similar to what we have here on earth but with some genetic variation. Both races require vegetable intake but through very different ways of ingesting. The Honeidar are non breathers but the Varen have lungs and that difference requires a large adaptation for taking on nutrients.

10 do they mate naturally, or is it all done in a lab now?

A: To me this is a ticklish subject. I was told that the Honeidar mate as we do. The Varen do not mate physically because of their advanced status in the physical. Their children are produced through clinical methods we would hardly understand much less want to emulate at this stage of our development.

11 i imagine living 200-500 years would mean they have a huge population, what are the total populations of each and ratios of men to woman to children

A: Advanced civilizations control their reproduction. Earth is over populated because of ignorance. they have no such ignorance at this stage of their cultures.

12 can they with stand outerspace with no suit (the ones that dont breathe)? do they have the same pain recepters as us, hot cold ect

A: Given the advanced state of their ships, I would conjecture they do not need special apparatus to work in the ship, but atmospheres and pressures vary so widely on inhabited planets, they surely must adapt by wearing the means to live on what is difficult terrain for them to navigate on. But they really have never discussed this with us yet.

13 do they have a starmap of everything and have they shared that with us.

A: Oh yes, they have wonderful navigational means including locations and coordinates of where they travel to. They are not allowed to share this technology with earth.

14 have they sent a lits of possible enemy locations and their weakness

A: Earth has a mistaken view about war in the universe. It happens on inhabited planets especially on planets not yet entered upon their renaissance of spirit life. We have no such era yet, but the Honeidar and Varen have long passed through this era. War does not erupt between inhabited planets. It can not erupt because of the controls on contact.

15 do they have art, music, sports, fashion,?

A: Yes. All of it.

16 is it a democracy, republic, communist, ect ect

A: Both have versions of representative government based on the rights of their citizens.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
wow he Honeidarians are supposedly 8"5ft tall! yet only weigh 150lbs, they must be seriously skinny like paper thin

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Why? So we can conquer it?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You wrote:
The OP means telepathy.

A: No, I mean telekinesis. Telepathy does not carry the weight a detailed message requires, and it operates in a completely different way in the mind. I encourage you to investigate the differences between all of the means and ways the mind may operate with outside communication since there are at least 12 different ways available. I know several, but the Honeidar inform us that are 12 different means of mind communication. They should know because they are among t he most advanced communicators anywhere in the grand universe.

Here on earth we have channel, we have transmitting/receiving, we have telepathy, we have telekinesis, and several more. Not all 12 are available to us on earth but that number represents the accepted norm of categories operating in our universe.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I find your post and responses quite interesting, I feel an inner calling and frequently have a ringing in my ears, it is not a medical issue. I have had it thoroughly checked. Not sure why it happens but something on the inside is churning within my spirit. That being said, I appreciate your posts however this medium (ATS) for the most part as indicated on numerous previous response will view your explanations as fairy tales, now that you have introduced God into the picture, I will venture that the ridicule will intensify. These people cannot believe that a book although written and manipulated by man, was the word of God. The essence of the Bible is what is the truth, the message of Jesus is the way. If they cannot fathom that concept, then how possibly will they ever give your thoughts and message any credence.

Just as the word instructs me to listen carefully, I am awaiting to hear more of what you say.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Well since you are unable to give more of the message I thought I would supply the link that it appears you copied everything from....ladies and gentleman...if you have questions of what the aliens look like....or the ships they fly in etc it can be found here as well as other places I am sure...

www.tmrussia.org...

It gets pretty deep so take from it what you will
edit on 1/24/2013 by DJMSN because: corrections

A: This is kind of funny. I work with that site and its owner and provide the material to him through our mutual desire to disseminate this kind of work. He frequently translates it too. I assure you it is all true and original from Aronolac.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
my question is this:

Has either race visited Earth, or do they have craft close in proximity to our solar system at this time?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
wow he Honeidarians are supposedly 8"5ft tall! yet only weigh 150lbs, they must be seriously skinny like paper thin

A: I see how you get there with that statement. What you have to take into consideration is the gravity and atmosphere they live in. Their planet is double the size of ours and the gravity is of the same ratio (double). If they were designed to weigh more, they could not move because of their own mass (gravity) reaction to their home. The 150 pound number is the weight they would weigh on our planet if they could be transported here, otherwise to tell us what they weigh in their units and in their circumstances would not make any sense to us. For instance they could have told us they weigh 12 quarks - that does not compute to our minds. So they informed us what they would weigh in our units and on our planet. The normal height of humans all over the universe is about 7 feet tall. We are small people to most. There are planets like this one who are larger and some even a great deal larger. There are some gravity planets where the inhabitants, because of the immense gravitational force there, are less that four feet tall. They are all human and they live lives much like we do only in their variation of culture and genetics.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT

I find your post and responses quite interesting, I feel an inner calling and frequently have a ringing in my ears, it is not a medical issue. I have had it thoroughly checked. Not sure why it happens but something on the inside is churning within my spirit. That being said, I appreciate your posts however this medium (ATS) for the most part as indicated on numerous previous response will view your explanations as fairy tales, now that you have introduced God into the picture, I will venture that the ridicule will intensify. These people cannot believe that a book although written and manipulated by man, was the word of God. The essence of the Bible is what is the truth, the message of Jesus is the way. If they cannot fathom that concept, then how possibly will they ever give your thoughts and message any credence.

Just as the word instructs me to listen carefully, I am awaiting to hear more of what you say.

A: We are living with primitive civilizations on our planet. it takes a long time for our cultures to understand that the universe is a working integration of matter, mind, and spirit. The Honeidar and Varen are fully cognizant of our primitive condition and make no more of it than we do of their advancement. The important thing right now is to recognize that there has been a confluence of matter, mind, and spirit on earth that will open the door to the knowledge that man exists in God, and that no other force anywhere can overcome the fact we all live and move in the spirit of God the Father.

It is not my purpose to preach anything about God, but to answer questions that sometimes relate to or include God because he is an important part of the answer. Otherwise, our minds are conditioned to our mass understanding of universe operations, and so far, on earth that imagination is lacking to include the spiritual means and methods that makes all of this possible.

No one is going to make an argument that anyone is lacking in their status before God if they do not ascribe to his existence. This thread is meant to discourage thinking that lies outside of the idea that all of this is impossible. Clearly it is really quite possible and it is very real, just as matter, mind, and spirit are very real. On the highest level of universe integration, there is no separation between these realities, but we have our work to do to catch up to such an understanding.

I thank you for attempting to make me understand that bringing certain subjects up within a post just makes it harder to communicate the point of the thread. Believe me, I do understand that difficulty but sometimes introducing controversy happens all by its self, and I have to accept that.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Am I the only one Aronolac is ignoring? He wouldn't even answer my PM. I don't get it.

edit on 24-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

You write:
Some of the things you are saying resonate with me. A week or so ago during my fast I was in an altered state of consciousness and I heard a voice in my head calling my name. It gradually got clearer and clearer in the mist... eventually it was crystal clear and the speaker said 'ok, I got the track'. It was very vivid. Then I kind of freaked out a bit and forced myself back to a normal state.

And when I met the mystics I take to be priests of Melchizedek back in Dec 2012, they identified me by my blue bracelet...I don't know how it got there. Does any of this resonate with you?

A: The blue bracelet is used as a focal point for your information as the color is reminiscent of the white banner with the blue circles used by our local universe to designate the sovereignty of the Trinity over all planets in spite of the slow development toward self and spiritual understanding. The Honeidar and Varen both have temples upon which flies this banner of sovereignty of the Trinity which is eternal and infinite. I hope this explanation offers you some self evaluation that will allow better contact with the spiritual abilities you posses.

A

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SPEZNA1

Who are you addressing?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
so who authorized you to speak, why did they authorize you to speak, and why did they authorize you to speak about this subject, specifically, on this website, specifically, instead of anywhere else?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The OP.

spez

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac

I hope this explanation offers you some self evaluation that will allow better contact with the spiritual abilities you posses.

It doesn't. But thanks for trying, I'll be going now.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are not the only one.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

Well since you are unable to give more of the message I thought I would supply the link that it appears you copied everything from....ladies and gentleman...if you have questions of what the aliens look like....or the ships they fly in etc it can be found here as well as other places I am sure...

www.tmrussia.org...

It gets pretty deep so take from it what you will
edit on 1/24/2013 by DJMSN because: corrections

This is classic Bernard...and this website proves it. The OP is a pieced together copy/paste from this website.

Bernard's MO:
1) Create thread of fantastical story
2) Claim to have more knowledge but will only release it if people are nice to him
3) Stay very active in thread, continue to lead people on, but eventually contradict himself.
4) Be exposed with a website, picture found on a different website, etc
5) Deny being exposed or claim that the exposure is the false one
6) Thread closed, Bernard banned....until he rises again.

If it isn't Bernard...it's a copycat or someone who is just using the same trolling method. Almost nothing the OP has said, even in replies, has not been copy/paste from that website. He even references pictures in some of his replies, which is odd since he doesn't post any pictures. But once you visit the above website and read the exact same reference to a picture that is right next to a picture...then you understand this is just a copy/paste job
edit on 24-1-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm not going to dismiss this totally as you never know....

But I really would like them to tell us where these Islamists came from?? I personally don't think they came here on the same ship as the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join