It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Aronolac,I appreciate yours posts,very enlightening.
But I have to ask the connection between the four horseman and this.
And Jesus.
Is this about spirituality?
I know,this is not what you have been posting here,but it has been posted in other places.

Peace,
K

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Your wrote:
so 14 to you are known?can you provide 14 accounts of them people that clarify yours?

A: That's not quite how it works, Sparky. Of the 14 known out of the 25 assigned, not all 14 are assigned to the same project. It was three of us who took the actual transmission by direction of the Archangel Michael - yes we all hear him too. He is kind of a boss in these matters and intervenes to coordinate who and what. And yes, I have three versions of the messages that made up the publication, and those building blocks are never released to the public. In fact, I do not keep them once the final transcription is prepared and approved. I have no need to prove what is really impossible to prove except through those who took the transmissions. That's just the way we have to work.

A.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by opethPA

There are very similar pictures, again with variations of design, on the internet, especially the Alaska citing of years ago of a giant craft.

Can someone please find this picture?!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

You wrote:
Aronolac,I appreciate yours posts,very enlightening.
But I have to ask the connection between the four horseman and this.
And Jesus.
Is this about spirituality?
I know,this is not what you have been posting here,but it has been posted in other places.

A: Yes. It must someday be universally understood on this planet by its inhabitants that the greater universe and its inhabitants all worship the same God. They all believe deeply in the need for humanity to discover the spirit connections in even the most mundane act of a child or even of a sparrow that may chance fall to earth at the end of its life. The Honeidar know God the Father as the Great Spirit and they have their temples built to the specifications of the universe they belong to in order to worship the great God. They travel from universe to universe in search of humanity wherever they can find it, and leave with that visit a message they mean no harm, and that there is great wisdom in their lives on the planet Honeidar, dedicated as it is, the the Great Spirit.

I hope this may have answered your questions in many ways.

Thank you

A.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

reply to post by opethPA

There are very similar pictures, again with variations of design, on the internet, especially the Alaska citing of years ago of a giant craft.

Can someone please find this picture?!

Some pictures here,if that is what you are looking for.

www.box.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't understaand why all the fuss about communication between one body and another.

This has been normal for many people for centuries. I will say it's a new twist to have the communication with beings on other planets.

I must say not a large percent of the general population are capable of what we always called mind reading and thought projection. That, of course, is very simple old school language to describe what you, OP say is happening with you and your associates.

If what you are saying is true it should be possible to send and receive images by now as this is a very old way of communication.

We all know that if you can't prove a theory is impossible then how can we say what you say is not happening.

I challange you to have your new, out of our world, friends to remit an image to you or one of your associates and publish said image on this site.

You are, apparently, above average in intellegence, and should have no problem in putting said transmited image on paper and share with these good people who seem to have a smitherine of trust in your abilities.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Some pictures here,if that is what you are looking for.

A: That url is to the final publication I issued last year. It contains a great deal more than I intended to disclose on this list because it contains so much that is specialized in understanding.

FYI, on Page 14 is the picture of the Alaska ship sighting I alluded to in a previous post.

A.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I apologize for jumping the gun,but it was there.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

You wrote:
I don't understaand why all the fuss about communication between one body and another.

This has been normal for many people for centuries. I will say it's a new twist to have the communication with beings on other planets.

A: Maybe it would help you to understand what the fuss is about if we tell you that communication of this type is not forbidden to anyone, but it is so rarely used it has fallen into disuse on this planet. Thirty thousand years ago there were people on this planet who could hear each other up to 50 miles distant from themselves. Disuse and harmful radiation has closed that account for now.

You might find it interesting as well that these distances I am dealing with can not be done without a lot of cooperation of thousands of individuals who work the transmission lines. Yes, we generate thoughts and can move them to another through telepathy, but those thoughts have to be picked up by powerful transmitters with millions of kilowatts of power at their disposal to make possible what they have provided me. No one can do this stuff alone. It takes three realities working closing together to make what you are reading above possible. 1) It takes spirit's okay and help with power requirements; 2) it takes an intervening realm called the morontial to persuade the upper echelon of spiritual authorities to let go of the ban on these communications; 3) it takes the physical presence of receivers and the will of both ends of the communication to make it work. Just the fact of being able to do it does not make it work ever. All three realities must cooperate to make it go.

A

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I wish all these things were true. It's possible. People having direct, privileged contacts with aliens. There's also a part of me that thinks that if the internet didn't exist, most of these people would probably be gurus and starting cults.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Guru's only teach knowledge and show the way, it is people who do not understand what is being said that make the message into whatever they want it to mean and that becomes a cult. Christianity is by far the worst cult...imo

Why do we come to this website? for this exact type of stuff! Everyone here weather they admit it or not is thinking "PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!" Thats human nature, We have a need or calling to believe this type of information and we want to seek out every angle of it, that is why we debunk and deny ignorance. Remove the crap and the truth comes out weather we like it or not. Sometimes we should dust off our own inner crap detector because if the filter is full of crap all your going to smell is crap not the other smells coming in.

OP Keep Your Stick On The Ice!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by MrUncreated

You wrote:
All you have to do is post an image of one of them and/or their spaceships, and a lot of doubt would likely melt away like cheap ice cream. Why not have them telekinetically e-mail you a JPEG or two?

A: What makes you think I and my colleagues do not have telekinesis transmissions of their technology. If you would read the post on how the Honeidar met the Varin you would read something very interesting about those ships and their crews and that there was a picture sent which I did not reproduce on the thread. We receive those pictures a optical attachments and we as receivers have to draw what we see since it is mind to mind and not through a print device which could print such attachments if we had such a technology. They have, in effect, emailed us such JPEG's of their scouts and their deep space probe ships. But we keep them out of sight until they allow more information.

A

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but I've been burned to the bone by this sort of thing too many times already. And not just here on ATS, but in another certain forum, and from countless people claiming to be in telepathic contact with beings from other worlds. Ever hear of Linda Dillon? Maybe you should read up on the Neptune trip she and her "alien contact" promised people, people who were desperate enough to travel and be picked up by "space bikes". Yeah. Sorry, but your story is all too familiar. First it was Pleiadians and Sirians, now it's Honeidar and Varin. And the predictable "I can't talk about it or tell you more, yet." That song and dance got old a very long time ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This thread just won't let me go. So I'm going to have to put it out. I guess I'll just have to toughen my hide and weather any dis contention that might come my way.

Channeling: Jan, 24 2013 12:30 A.M.

Broad Points of Address:
- High tension levels necessary. Catalyst for change necessary. Not containable at this point.
- Risk to planet constant - several variables - never only human element. Human element risk factor high.
- Stop circumvent of own nature. Control attempts on liberty not imagined, but unattainable. Look to all the world. Evidence speaks for itself.
- H.C. G. SZ. Unwise route. Necessary redirect in focus. Accident imminent.

Singular Points of Address:
- C.V.R. - 64 - Over trust in said matter.
- Melissa - Time for engagement.
- E.V. S. Caro. - Unhealthy focus
- Beastly Burden understood. Stay course. Elevation in vibration. Temporarily broken connection. Stay Course.

(I'm apologize for what in my opinion is vague information, particularly in the singular points of address information I received. But I always have a strong need to share the information exactly as I receive it and try not to embellish, clarify, or alter it. I'd like to, but I'm told not to. So I'll leave off for you all to do that. Just because I don't understand all of it - Doesn't mean somebody isn't suppose to. Particularly when my feeling the need to share is so high.This isn't easy to post people. So please remember that this is the grey area. Thank You.)

Cirque

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Do the aliens know the Zetas and if they do, can you get them to tell the Zetas to stop communicating with Nancy Leider, she doesn't give the aliens a lot of credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So I take it you have read the Urantia book

Yes, I am a reader; however, for your information the Honeidar and the Varen both refer to earth as Urantia.

Many here on ATS believe that Urantia is a blatant mind control cult and a front for agents of the "Complex" with many links to the CIA, MK Ultra, and the Skull & Bones family.

The evidence that the Illuminati is behind all of these cults is far too massive to ignore.

I see this as a major credibility issue OP, what's your opinion on this?

Urantia CIA experimental mind control

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wait can u please tell me how to get into contact with them or use my mind as a transmitter ? If so please message me I am very open to kno please thx

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Dear List,

INTRODUCTION

I am making public the telekinesis contact between receivers here on earth and two distant star civilizations that are extra-galactic in location. *snip*

Can you describe, please, a "telekinesis contact"? Is that something where one party moves the other one out of their chair, or what? Maybe they move a planchet on a ouija board, and spell out messages? Or, I guess they could take over a keyboard, and type things at one another?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

This FLURRY relates the decision by Michael of Nebadon to ask the Paradise Deities to provide a placement of the Council of Equilibrium on a planet near Salvington for Urantia help.

Dont you just love the sound of that? (insert Star Trek theme now)
www.tmrussia.org...

www.starbridgetrust.org...

Ron Besser

Question OP, are you Ron Besser by any chance?

edit on 24-1-2013 by ParaSpy2012 because: Bad Gramma Jamma

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"near what many of your would describe as approximately the center of our Milky Way, the transmitter is able to send thought waves to our receiver receptors in the brain"

1 that is pretty damn far away, although the power needed to transmit has been given, wouldnt this power melt our pathetic minds? telekenisis is power to move physical, so if it didnt melt brains maybe snap our necks off recieving it?

2 how do they transmit in our languages, please dont say it just knows what language lol. and if only certain languages can be used , who picks the people?

3 all the pics are artist renditions, do we have any real schematics sent from them on how to build one of these motherships? no one really cares how they work if they are not showing how to build them, you know, to save us. with real dimensions, math, building materials, architect plans, power source and how to make replicate it ect ect

4 they obviously want to trade with us, or they wouldnt be helping us, so what is it exactly that they want from us? what materials do we have here that interests them to want to save us or even help us.

5 is this information comming from these races, shared with the rest of ethnic groups on the planet?

6 you said they are not allowed to come here due to rules that they cannot interact with races to differnt, but you clearly state one is human in nature, just bigger versions that live longer, so why cant they come trade with us or visit?

7 also from the sounds of it the two races described sound very different in nature, how are they allowed to continue trading with each other? i know the first time was by accident, so are they now breaking some international space treaty by continiung to trade with one another?

8 have either of the two races descibed left the milky way system yet? and what have they found if they did?

9 what do either of the two races eat for food.

10 do they mate naturally, or is it all done in a lab now?

11 i imagine living 200-500 years would mean they have a huge population, what are the total populations of each and ratios of men to woman to children

12 can they with stand outerspace with no suit (the ones that dont breathe)? do they have the same pain recepters as us, hot cold ect

13 do they have a starmap of everything and have they shared that with us.

14 have they sent a lits of possible enemy locations and their weakness

15 do they have art, music, sports, fashion,?

16 is it a democracy, republic, communist, ect ect

17 do they eat brains
edit on 24-1-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I thought telekinesis was moving objects with your mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join