It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by dizziedame

You wrote:
I don't understaand why all the fuss about communication between one body and another.

This has been normal for many people for centuries. I will say it's a new twist to have the communication with beings on other planets.

A: Maybe it would help you to understand what the fuss is about if we tell you that communication of this type is not forbidden to anyone, but it is so rarely used it has fallen into disuse on this planet. Thirty thousand years ago there were people on this planet who could hear each other up to 50 miles distant from themselves. Disuse and harmful radiation has closed that account for now.

You might find it interesting as well that these distances I am dealing with can not be done without a lot of cooperation of thousands of individuals who work the transmission lines. Yes, we generate thoughts and can move them to another through telepathy, but those thoughts have to be picked up by powerful transmitters with millions of kilowatts of power at their disposal to make possible what they have provided me. No one can do this stuff alone. It takes three realities working closing together to make what you are reading above possible. 1) It takes spirit's okay and help with power requirements; 2) it takes an intervening realm called the morontial to persuade the upper echelon of spiritual authorities to let go of the ban on these communications; 3) it takes the physical presence of receivers and the will of both ends of the communication to make it work. Just the fact of being able to do it does not make it work ever. All three realities must cooperate to make it go.

A

My favorite post in this thread. In case you missed it:

"it takes an intervening realm called the morontial to persuade the upper echelon of spiritual authorities to let go of the ban on these communications"

16 pages? For shame.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I have never seen anything n the Bible that claims one race is any better than another. There are people who try and twist things, and use false "translations" of various terms to support their positions, but nothing actually stated would support a racist position. Just a glance at stuff from that Urantia book was enough to make it clear that it's buckets of crazy! Feel for your friend.

Don't hold your breath. I got a response to a couple of my posts, but nothing in the response actually addressed what I asked. I instead got a nice, long, rambling response that said nothing about my actual question.
edit on 26-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

P.S. - Your avatar is totally adorable!!![

Thanks about the avatar, yeah that picture makes me smile.

Another thing i have issues with in the Urantia book is it's claim that Shamanism "evolved" into the Christian format of the Priest with his Church and his followers. As if going to church on Sunday is somehow this big evolved step in spirituality. I have a great deal of respect and reverence for Shamanism so to be told that people attending Church on Sunday to listen to some Priest give a sermon is a step above what Shamans do is outright laughable to me. Not to mention, it reminds me of what colonizers tried to instill in the minds of Native people at residential schools and things of that nature, taking children from their parents and forcing Christianity down their throats, not to mention a whole lot of sexual abuse that went on there on top of the religious indoctrination and forced cultural assimilation. But oh yeah, by the way, your religion is *illegal*. The rain dance for example where i live in Canada was made illegal, and there were chiefs that spent time in jail for it.

May seem off topic, but put it in context to what the Urantia book claims. The Christian priest and his church are greater than the Shaman and an evolution of spirituality. Fits right in there with overall racist tone and claim of superiority. Another racial superiority power trip. If I was in an spiritual crisis and you asked me if I'd rather see a good, experienced Shaman or go to church for help, I pick the Shaman without question every single time.

Not that i have anything against church or anyone who finds it fulfilling for them on some level, but just to point out how ridiculous the Urantia book seems to me in certain ways. And oh yeah animals don't have souls apparently according to them. Your dog or cat does not have a soul according to the Urantia book.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

"it takes an intervening realm called the morontial to persuade the upper echelon of spiritual authorities to let go of the ban on these communications"

16 pages? For shame.

I googled it. The first link that showed:

The Morontia Life - urantia.org

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So at this point I need a break. Not that I'm going anywhere, just a bit unnerved. Quite an interesting thread. How other fail to see the intrinsic - escapes me.

From, a truly interesting point of view, i can only see coincidence, which in this format shows... probability in the impossible. Interesting and necessary - but confusing.

Until later,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

16 pages? For shame.

I googled it. The first link that showed:

The Morontia Life - urantia.org

Root word being MORON.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Root word being MORON.

That's why i googled it. The link i provided shows how the root word being 'moron' has nothing to do with this thread.

My point being, keep an open mind, ya #.
edit on 1-27-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Root word being MORON.

That's why i googled it. The link i provided shows how the root word being 'moron' has nothing to do with this thread.
edit on 1-27-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

Not sure if I should laugh or cry....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Root word being MORON.

Well yeah ya know... thats just like... your opinion man...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Root word being MORON.

Well yeah ya know... thats just like... your opinion man...

The dude abides.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

If 1 can help in a positive way-
1 will allow frequency transmissions to 1 to be accepted near and between

EA*RTH - SOL -VENUS 9 TRI energy field- CLOSING @

0=EA*RTH

0.98475439AU=SUN/SOL

1.63490000AU=VENUS

TRI energy field connecting all 3 for op like a net to capture data

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can you elaborate on what this is supposed to be before I comment?

Apols if I missed something earlier.

[color=gold]
TRI energy field connecting all 3 for OP like a net, to capture data.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/27/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can you elaborate on what this is supposed to be before I comment?

Apols if I missed something earlier.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

those were coordinate distances from EA*RTH to SOL then to further out VENUS... No need to Apollos RP2SticksOfDynamite sometimes 1 can be hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

those were coordinate distances from EA*RTH to SOL then to further out VENUS... No need to Apollos RP2SticksOfDynamite sometimes 1 can be hard to understand.

A net set but the question is what for ?
The only thing that would be coming in during this moment is the energy pulsating through. However, we must take into account the typical agenda behind that. For it could be good or bad but due to recent events and activations I believe they are attempting to cut off the feed of energy.

Either way this could be problematic.

However, another thing they could be doing is setting up a quarantine like net zone.

Also stop speaking in code I doubt they would be mad at you if you just put it in plain English

edit on 27-1-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Even though I must confess to not believing any of this post, at the same time I'm hoping there are other members who can add some positive information regarding what you say. Perhaps then any accumulated information will change my mind somewhat.
I respect your right to post something you seem to truly believe in, and I thank you for posting it. Meanwhile I'll keep reading!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Our benevolent, well-intended, but perhaps slightly misplaced OP is basically quoting and paraphrasing passages from the Urantia Book.. Interesting, entertaining, yet discredited by some who mistakenly perceive it as something other than fiction.

Any of the below sound familiar? From the Wiki:

...The Urantia Book is 2,097 pages long and consists of an introductory foreword followed by 196 "papers" divided into four parts:
1. Titled The Central and Superuniverse, this part addresses what the authors consider the highest levels of creation, beginning with the eternal and infinite "Universal Father," his Trinity associates and the "Isle of Paradise." Outside of this eternity are seven imperfect, evolving superuniverses, each one containing 100,000 local universes, and each of those containing ten million inhabited planets. Inhabitants of these planets are described as generally humanoid, ranging in height (due to gravity differences) from ten feet to 30 inches, including some planets inhabited by "nonbreathers."[21]
2. The Local Universe describes the origin, administration and personalities of the local universe of "Nebadon" that is said to contain Urantia. When we die, we awaken on the first of seven "mansion worlds" orbiting an "architectural world" called Jerusem. Our souls are given new bodies, made of morontia, and a brain complete with all our memories at the time of death. After training on the worlds of Jerusem, we receive further training on the seventy satellites of Edentia, and then on the 490 satellites of Salvington, the capital world of Nebadon. At that point, our souls will have become "first-stage spirits."[22]
3. The History of Urantia compiles a broad history of the Earth, presenting a purported explanation of the origin, purpose, evolution and destiny of our world and its inhabitants. On the origin of the races, the Urantia Book claims that 500,000 years ago, a family in northern India had 19 children whose skins turned various colors: five children developed red skin (the ancestors of the Native Americans), two became orange (their descendants were eventually wiped out by descendants of the green children), four turned yellow (the ancestors of the Oriental peoples), two turned green (whose descendants were "absorbed" by other races), four turned blue (whose descendants, after having had a slight mixing with the red and yellow races, produced the present white race), and two became indigo-skinned (whose descendants migrated to Africa and became the Negro race.[24]
4. The Life and Teachings of Jesus narrates Jesus' childhood, teenage years, family life, public ministry, and the events that led to his crucifixion, death, and resurrection. It continues with papers about appearances after he rose, Pentecost, and finally, "The Faith of Jesus." Part IV illustrates many of the concepts presented in the first three parts through the story of Jesus's life. The authors reject the notion of the miraculous Virgin Birth, claiming Jesus was born of a normal father and mother, regardless of his nature as the incarnation of a Creator Son and actual creator of the local universe of Nebadon.

Of course, if you want the full, evangelical dog-and-pony, just go to The Urantia Foundation. There’s plenty there (including downloading everything in any and every printed and audio format imaginable). Or just hang around here and you can get the OP to spoon-feed it to you piecemeal through this thread. Same stuff.

The The Urantia Foundation gives you the whole spiel free, but if you want, of course, Amazon, which now sells everything under the sun (oops, I mean, KRALLAAR), you can just get the printed version of:

I hope you’all have lots of time on your hands, though! If the 2,000+ pages isn’t daunting enough, be prepared for lots of explanations about how the ‘superuniverses’ work. Here; as an example, digest this over a cup of coffee, then turn the page. There will be a quiz in the morning:

So, thanks, Aron – you’re bringing an interesting piece of literature to our attention. I think you probably could have done so without the ‘persona’ schtick, though. Just tell us about the “movement”, maybe provide your own opinion of the work, recommend we take a look-see for ourselves, and we’ll take it from there.

Ask RONGAR if that would be OK with him (or, um, her? It?)

edit on 1/27/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Many thanks for the clarification!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Well... uhmmmm... 2k+ pages?
I smell Kabbalah

"My God, it's full of stars!" ... the Superuniverses...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Awesome I love finding new things to read - thanks ill check it out! Very cool you brought this to my attention

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sorry for saying this, but everything sounds like bullsh*t. There is no channeling, no afterlife, no higher planes of existence and stuff like this. As we are simple chemical mechanisms, these kind of stories defy the laws of physics and our purpose.

I am not saying there aren't more intelligent civilisations out there, but it's hard to believe we made contact. I think i have the right to remain skeptical and from my point of view many of these kind of stories are just stories. I want very badly to believe, tho. I hope someone will give me hard evidence in the future.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

Not a problem; it was a phenomenal read as a student in junior high myself. Has to be one of my overall favorite series of books...Sadly, the storyline ended; but it seems to have been an allusion to our own reality, or 'storyline'...

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join