It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
multiple responses by the OP, but not one that addresses my questions? I'm starting to feel pretty gypped. all I wanna know is why he was chosen to speak about this, who told him to go forth and spread the good word, and why they told HIM to do it HERE as opposed to anywhere else. and I want an answer that doesn't come from a google translator filled with doctoral thesis language that is very wordy but doesn't really say anything at all. is that too much to ask? guess so.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
All you have to do is post an image of one of them and/or their spaceships, and a lot of doubt would likely melt away like cheap ice cream. Why not have them telekinetically e-mail you a JPEG or two?

Of course that makes sense, funny I didn't think of that.

QUOTE" from 2005
My background has been 30 years in civil engineering in all phases of that business including things like holding the dumb end of the tape to being elected to management. I’ve been through the mill for now. I retired early (at 49 and am currently 63), not because of becoming wealthy, but because I had a direct experience with the spiritual opening that made contact with the liaison being possible in the last five years. Such openings are so intense it demands full attention to the details of what this liaison offers".

Having read this from His introduction in 2005, one thing comes to mind with this quote...... the similarity to the Alex Jones guest 'Lindsey Williams'
There seem to be some parallels with this 'privy' information. OP let me say, I'm not seeking to debunk you by any means, my ignorance in relationship to the vast archive here on ATS makes me highly unqualified to even comment on your past or present.
I do have one question though... how far are these solar systems from earth in light years? I admit I went from page three to this comment and didn't read all the comments past that page, thinking most of your dialogue already printed. I will go back and finish the rest as soon as I'm done here though.
Also, as to any Deity........ is there one, several or any for these distant beings (humans) as they wish to be called.
I'm cautious here believing your claims, almost finding it incredulous, but I'll save judgment until the facts are all disclosed. And, is your age in the 70's? as some have determined from your first post? OR...?

edit on 25-1-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

What was about a giant sceletons found?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"I am making public the telekinesis contact between receivers here on earth and two distant star civilizations that are extra-galactic in location."

Stopped reading here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just a thought.... Many will not believe this thread, and that's not to say I do either, I'm still only up to page 5, never the less... He spoke of the refueling incident, and spoke of a miscommunication between the host and the guest, the guest ultimately causing severe damage to the docking/fueling facility, and the collateral damage to the host's populace. This means that 'EGO's' were at work in decision making as to heeding warnings or pleas. EGO has been a topic of discussion since ...... when? ...Plato? maybe even earlier when the premise was put forth of a 'self/ego'. EGO is not seen or touched, tasted or photographed, or detected by any instruments, never the less it exists. It can be spoken of, but to 'hold it' is ....well, you just don't. X-ray, radio, ultraviolet, and all the other stuff that a century ago was unknown existed regardless the knowledge of it's existence. Thus this form of communication 'telekinesis' could just as well exist, at least playing 'Devils Advocate'. I'm just saying since it's not well known or accepted, the possibility still is there that it does exist. Perhaps it will be discovered 'soon'...?

All I'm saying is that this tellekinisis the OP speaks of could exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Good story

edit on 1/25/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good?

It's like something from a fifties sci-fi b-movie.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
is this telekinesis?

Good read though, very stylistic in a JRR Tolkien like vein!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by HairlessApe

light does not travel... That which the eyes feel and believe to be Light is but wave motion simulating the idea of Light... dont believe the hype.... its difficult for humans to realize that their own senses are but acting as mirrors to reflect various intensities of wave motion. But that is all that is happening ... just like waves in an ocean appear to travel but that also is only all illusion... credit to walter russell a great man who we all need to study..
edit on 25-1-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

Honest question: If this is the case, and light does not travel, how was it possible for them to film light moving in slow motion?

They 'fired' a tiny 'packet of light' and filmed it at a trillion frames per second as it moved... I don't know how to embed video so just google 'Ramesh Raskar: imaging light at a trillion frames per second' for the video. It's quite something...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha, of course this guy is very likely cookoo. I read the entire article a couple months ago, some chronicles somewhere, and yea it was kind of interesting. But I wouldn't say he was representative of this OP, come on thats a ludicrous example and mockery of the OP. I'm still not sold on Anything here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To the OP, let me ask you something, and I want you to take my post very seriously.

You open this topic stating that you and maybe a few others have made contact with alien beings outside the reach of our human galactic grasp, using telekinetic communication. You go on to say that these species are facing a possibility of losing their planets and Earth may be seeing such a possibility as well. Further, you go on to state that you cannot share any of the information...

Then I ask, why create the thread? To tell us that you and maybe a few others have found a way to communicate with extraterrestrial species, a method that time/distance cannot interfere with? If you can't prove that you have this method in your possession, why mention it? My point is, why tell us any of this...if the data/information is of no use to us? All it does it bring negativity energy, doubt and frustration!?!?!

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT A GOD DAMNED MINUTE!

That's precisely why you're telling this us! You see, I have it figured out now, I know how you and people like you, work. You are not here to spread a message of truth, positivity or any useful at all. If you were, we'd have that. But guess what we have instead? Negative energy, doubt and frustration!

Nice try, but try harder next time.

People, I beg that you do not quibble over the details and complexity of this post; it will distract you. Focus on the summary of it, the bigger picture of it, the gist of it. When you do that, you will see it for what it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

there must be a special meaning to it! im sure its a secret code or something, seriously! or why would he use this word?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A litle short piece on GOD & ET's:

There is this well know Italian mystic Maria Valtorta (1897-1961) who wrote some the most incredible writings regarding the life of Jesus and his Holy Mother Mary!
Maria states very clearly that this information comes directly from Jesus himself! Pope Pius XII said regarding Maria Valtorta writing “ Poem of the Man~God (the life of Jesus as it was told to her): "Publish this work as it is. There is no need to give an opinion on its origin, if it be extraordinary or not. Whoever reads it will understand."!

Taken from one of Maria’s notebook date: June 19, 1943 regarding ET’s caught my eyes being a long time Coast listener. The whole passage is provided in the link below but here is a short passage I think you might like.

"But how is it that they have never considered that the 'great Babylon' is the whole Earth? I would be a very small and limited God the Creator if I had created only the Earth as an inhabited world! With a beat of My will I have brought forth worlds upon worlds from nothing and cast them as luminous fine dust into the immensity of the firmament.

"The Earth, about which you are so proud and fierce, is nothing but one of the bits of fine dust rotating in unboundedness, and not the biggest one. It is certainly the most corrupt one, though. Lives upon lives are teeming in the millions of worlds which are the joy of your gaze on peaceful nights, and the perfection of God will appear to you when, with the intellectual sight of your spirits rejoined to God, you are able to see the wonders of those worlds.

valtorta.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

You wrote:
If you have 'receivers' you can train here on our planet, would it be possible to train 'senders'?

What's more likely -- you're receiving messages from another galaxy or someone is practicing their 'sending' on you? Even better, maybe they're hoping you'll write about it so they have confirmation it worked.

A: Once you can receive, you automatically can send. That is why we are called transmitter/receivers. In your travels around the internet, you may sometime come across that term, often abbreviated, T/R, or TR. Many who receive and who are not trained T/R's do not send and the listen only.

Your second comment really is questioning authenticity and suggesting pranks. I assure you, you would have to be in spirit to be able to know enough to play a prank on a T/R. It just does not happen that way or could it now. Perhaps ten years ago something like that could be pulled off, but not any more as the place is being cleaned up and the vagrants are moving on.

A

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

You wrote:
I would assume that anything which has enough gravitational force to pull a satellite (moon) away from it's host (planet) would also have dramatic and catastrophic effects on the host...

A: You are right on. It has forced the Honeidar to live underground. With the exception of some buildings that must be above ground (refueling stations for example and the parliament building for another still being used), life must be protected by hundreds of feet of earth and stone. Their nightfall is only about 3 hours and the heat has killed off most, but not all, plant species. They are faced with a tragic decision: Do we remain on our earth? or must we be moved to another planet prepared for our reception? That decision is not yet taken, but it is one question they want input from the Council of Equilibrium and from their own space brothers who live on diverse planets like ours who are in the early stages of facing a similar problem unless we get permission to change the environment around us early on.

A

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

Yep - that's the guy! Bernard's back!

Thanks.

edit on 1/25/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KashiDoll
I find this thread pretty entertaining and fascinating. I may, of course, be skeptical of it, but I still like to keep an open mind and not just dismiss something right off the bat.

To the OP, I know you've touched on this subject, but as far as I've read/seen you've not mentioned the answer to my following question, so, if I may, I'd like to ask. You've said that the human brain needs to go through a sort of training and/or exercises for many years to receive these communications, but(as far as I know) you've not mentioned what this training or exercises are. And can one who is say, I don't know, only in her mid 20's possibly receive them? Or would you need many more years for your brain to be trained? If you would, can you please elaborate? Just curious.

ARONOLAC: A child of ten could receive transmissions if his or her brain is mature enough to withstand frequency modulations with the hippocampus. There are physical constraints in most people because they have not developed the communication potential that lies dormant in most of us. They tell me in discussing these things with me, that mankind fell ill with these communications millennium ago because of his ghost fear. Fear is so over riding on humanity on this planet that the human potential is retrograding rapidly, and that something must be done very soon or the whole race would have to start some evolutionary program to rid themselves of it.

Learning to communicate this way is a God-given right. It resides in the human genetics at levels far below what is now reached by the majority of our earth population. About 30,000 years ago, those who could think for themselves routinely could use telepathy with another for up to 50 miles from each other and be well understood. As I mentioned in an earlier post here, ghost fear (being afraid it was ghost trying to get into the mind), and an increasing dose of radiation from our variable sun output, have colluded to bring this natural ability to its knees. It can be done yet, but no one is trying to develop it.

You could be tested and approved if you are willing to put a lot of effort in to it. It requires patience, persistence, and reduction of fear that evil lurks in calling the friendly universe to your side to have a chat. That evil no longer exists on this planet and the Lord of All has guaranteed safety for all of his transmitters.

There is a regimen which I will not publish here mostly because it requires some understanding of how the mind is set up to run the tests to prove transmissions from you are dependable. U2 me and I will provide an email account so we can speak to these things if you wish to do so.

Also...to others in this thread, can you please at least skim through the posts to see if your question has been answered, instead of repeating the same questions others have asked over and over? Just saying... :/

A: Amen, thank you. I have answered some questions over and over. That I do means I think they are important, but it would be nice if the homework was done before another duplicate is asked.

Thanks
A

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join