It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scariest "Thing" I've Ever Seen!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have watched many, many different paranormal shows, including, Celebrity Ghost Stories, School Spirits, The Haunted, The Haunting, Ghost Stories, Long Island Medium, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness, The Dead Files, I Survived... Beyond and Back, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, and others I can't remember the name of.

All the shows I listed were/are good.

I would love to get a thread FULL of different scary shows to watch in my spare time. How about you?

Do you have a favorite show/episode you would like to share?

I have to say this show on The Dead Files would have to be one of my favorites because of the thing Amy reveals seeing in the basement at the end!

edit on 1/23/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/23/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Cool. I've been looking for some good paranormal shows and the others you mentioned I'm familiar with but not 'The Dead Files'.
My wife won't watch Paranormal Witness with me. A few episodes freaked her out. It takes a lot to get my skin to crawl so I'm looking forward to seeing this one.

When the kids go to bed I'm gonna give it a watch.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree, that thing gives one a pause, for sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm watching it for the comedy, i've never jumped from things coming out of nowhere I just laugh at the reactions.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey, Guys,

Do you all have a video from your favorite show you can post?

I want to be entertained too.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
that woman doesn't even seem remotely scared of that house, makes you wonder if it was all staged, well I always say shows like that are but I know people will disagree with me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ooooooh, these types of shows are right up my alley! Love this thread! Thanks for sharing that spooky vid!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was sure you were talking about Honey Boo Boo. Damn!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sled,

I'll try to post some tonight for ya.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Hey, Guys,

Do you all have a video from your favorite show you can post?

I want to be entertained too.

Anyone care to post a video you like?
That's what I was hoping for with this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think this movie traumatized me for the next 8 lifetimes. I saw it when I was pretty young. It is without a doubt the scariest thing I've ever seen...I am not even going to watch it before posting

Here's a scene from Fire in the Sky (1993)...this scene made the whole movie--the rest is pretty generic.
(be sure to watch both videos)

Here is the climax of the scene!

Annnd...honorable mention goes to the baby in Eraserhead (1977)...tell me you weren't freaked out and disturbed the first time you saw that.

...okay, you can hate me now for my grotesque taste in movies

edit on 24-1-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This one always gets me....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I hate these shows. In this episode there is so much time wasted showing random trash lit by flashlight. Whoever told these folks that they know how to make movies was blowing smoke and rainbows and magic dust up their behind. The stories are very compelling, but they way they are told couldn't suck more.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
people say his is the CREEPIEST scene in the movie, Communion, where the Grey peeks around the door

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you, NB. I'll have to refresh my memory with your videos. It has been many years since I watched those.
I probably won't get to it today because of work, but I look forward to seeing them.

Your taste in shows is just fine.
I appreciate you posting them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you, Smyleegrl.

I haven't seen the Bobby Mackey show in quite awhile, but if memory serves me, it was really scary!

I saw another show done on that place by someone else recently too, and it was even scarier than the Ghost Adventures show. I don't recall the name of the show now though. It sort of seems like it was The World's Scariest Places, or some name like that.

Thanks for contributing. I'll watch on my nights off work.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Communion... yes, that is a good one too. Thanks, Homer.

There were all kinds of videos I was going to post here, but when I found them on Y/T I found out they cost $$.

So.... clips will have to do, I suppose.

Anyone else have any clips you would like to share from your favorite scary movie?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great thread, Sled! S&F for you.

I believe Paranormal Witness has shown some of the scariest true stories I have ever seen!

Here are a couple of clips from the show:

This one is about a Big Foot sighting from a police officer:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless.

I remember both of those episodes. They are SCARY!
They give just enough in the clips to tease us, huh?
I'm glad I saw the show. That would keep my curiosity up until I went and paid to see it on You Tube.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, here's the thing. I don't remember the name of the movie, but I think it was a direct-to-DVD offering at my rental store. Sorry, but I don't have a clip for obvious reasons... LOL! It was about a group of broke college students who were all actors, and they had been hired by the ridiculously rich man who lived way out in the middle of nowhere to perform a play for his son's birthday. I believe the play was Little Red Riding Hood, because there was a wolf character that featured a black hairy wolf mask. One by one the college students start disappearing and then they're found dead in bizarre ways... then in one scene there's this black wolf mask on the killer. He just stands there half hidden in the shadows, not moving, and that mask seems to be staring through your soul. That one creeped me out, making me shiver and feel really weird, and if anybody happens to know the name of it, please comment!

Sorry I have such a lame post with no clips!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join