It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hello there =)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm a young woman in her mid 20's. I like to laugh play and have a good time. i joined this site because my grandma was always telling stories about when she was a child. How they would always be scared at night hearing strange noises. She was always babbling to herself up until she died. I honestly believe something real happened to her and her siblings. Whether they were going through post traumatic stress or really was victims of a poltergeist. Anyways I love video games and horror movies. I'm rambunctious as my grandma used to say. I like to be random. But I can be very kind hearted and down to earth. hope everyone enjoys meh.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse

You'll find plenty of weirdness here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Welcome! Hun your gonna fit in just fine! Welcome to the family! The guys are are going to go Gaga over ya just to warn ya. Nice Avatar!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Thank You, That means the hens need to stick together and watch which roosters enter the coop (=

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome and let me be the 1st one to go GA-GA over you! (Yes, I'm a guy despite my avatar)

Hope you have fun and find great knowledge within our family...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

Well that just means you accept your other half. If every man learned to do this the world would be a better place for us women.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh if you could only star intro threads! Gal You would have two from me now! Love the vibe. I have chickens and roosters so I know a little about them. Don't worry the most of the fellas around here are awesome and peck just now and then.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by YapTalk

Well that just means you accept your other half. If every man learned to do this the world would be a better place for us women.

Well... I am man enough to do the man things that need to be done and sensible enough to wake up at 4am every single day to go to my ex's home and take care of our 1 1/2 year old while she goes to work every day.

I can change diapers, do dishes, attend to his booboos, teach him 2 languages, change more diapers, dance to Mickey's Club House - Hot Dog Dance (as stupid as I look doing it) but he loves it...

Feed lunch, give him his naps and sometimes sneak one together...

WHILE, taking care of web design clients, doing invoices, tending an aquaponics system, designing mini-sites, full fledged sites and now a whole marketing system for a big company...

THEN, go back from Mr. Homemaker to Manly crap etc etc

Which is one of the reasons that I love my avatar, she doesn't care if what she reads is banned nor what anyone thinks.... she just does her own thing!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Me to! You seem to have good vibes coming off as well. I think I may wait awhile before I spread the corn seed and see what crows around the barn. If you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

Glad to hear that. Sounds like you got your priorities straight and actually plan to go somewhere with yourself!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by YapTalk

Glad to hear that. Sounds like you got your priorities straight and actually plan to go somewhere with yourself!

Sure do! To my private sanctuary to read BANNED books!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

What exactly are these banned books? Last I checked it was the 21st century. Just doesn't seem right. Especially since books are gateways to higher records of knowledge. Depending on what your reading. They are good mental workouts regardless.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Welcome welcome!! Yay! A lady! I'm a lady as well in her late 20's. You seem fun just reading through your intro page.
Glad you climbed aboard this ship of insanity!

See ya around!

-nat

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I'm glad I have to. Seems pretty cool here. See you around. And thanks =)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by YapTalk

What exactly are these banned books? Last I checked it was the 21st century. Just doesn't seem right. Especially since books are gateways to higher records of knowledge. Depending on what your reading. They are good mental workouts regardless.

Sent you a PM

2nd line is like the 2nd amendment... Always has to be included!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by YapTalk

Thanks for clearing that up! I might send you one back in a bit. Don't hold your breath though I'm very forgetful =(

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not sure that you can until you reach at least 20 posts...

The 2nd line is like a mistress that you have to call everyday so she won't tell on you!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We are not weird, we are normal!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join