It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Alien Races?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello all!

Quite a number of years ago, I was watching a special on TV about Aliens and Alien Spacecraft and Alien Civilizations. On that show, one person showed a hard-cover book that supposedly listed the over 2000 Alien Races that have been visiting our planet, and also described their cultures, their spacecraft and where they came from.

Does anyone know any information at all about this book? I have been trying to track it down for years now, but without any luck.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe this is at least the substance of it...???

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Maybe this is at least the substance of it...???

www.burlingtonnews.net...

It looks like the author of that site is collecting notes for a new dungeons and dragons campaign setting.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes, the authors of these books need more proof in them. The majority of the authors never seem to support there facts. Although, I did read this one book that talked about the connection between ET's and Earthquakes. I'll try and search for its name, It had losts of proof and an abundance of forumula's.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ha ha ha, now that resembles some of the posts that go on here, alot of hot air, but no concrete he he he.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy
Ha ha ha, now that resembles some of the posts that go on here, alot of hot air, but no concrete he he he.

What do you mean. This board is here for peoples opinions whether or not you agree with them or not.

2000 alien races. That in my opinion is impossible or at least highly improbable. 2000. Most would have to travel over 50 light years at least which would take 50 or more years to get here if they where traveling at light speed. Traveling in a car at 60,mh for fifty years is bloody hard let alone ALS for fifty years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I meant no offence Shorty, but what I was referring to was people that come on posting about some great thing they saw or they 'have prrof' of some form of alien existence but are able to proove nithing.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy
I meant no offence Shorty, but what I was referring to was people that come on posting about some great thing they saw or they 'have prrof' of some form of alien existence but are able to proove nithing.

Ok. No worrys. I get touchy

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It looks like the author of that site is collecting notes for a new dungeons and dragons campaign setting.

Hey, don't knock us gamers, hehe... But that site'd be more like a base for a Sci-Fi campaign

Seriously though, most such compilations are like that...they include any and every race, no matter how unsupported they may be...it's just a listing... That one just goes into more detail than most I've seen....

new topics

top topics

join