It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Found: Giant Sphinxes, Pyramids In Bermuda Triangle

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Mickles
Now with these pyramids being located in the bermuda triangle which is a known hotspot for aircraft disappearances,.

Actually, it is not. That is just an urban myth.

Oh really? Which part, pyramids in bermuda triangle or the disappearances? I'm assuming is for the second. It amazes me the level of competency (NOT) in some of the members, at the point that makes me really doubt human intelligence and evolution per say. Is urban myth all US Naval Records? Or Flight data and records from FAA? Actually I got inspired by you to write this to institutions and let them know to throw everything they have in the garbage and come and talk to hellobruce in ATS who finally put a lid on the urban myth of disappearances. Pathetic!!!

No, it's an urban myth that the Bermuda Triangle (not a term actually recognised by the way) has been witness to a disproportianate number of accidents or ships/aircraft losses. Naval records, Flight records and insurance records all bear that out. If you want to believe the hype becuase.... well, because you want to believe the hype, that's up to you, but before you get so arrogant about it, put down the Charles Berlitz book and check the actual facts.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

This looks like a distraction to me.
I'll stay with a location about 20 miles southeast from Bimini Airport.
By using Google Earth it appears someone has been dumping tons of white sand
all over the place. It's almost as though they are trying to cover something up.
Underwater city perhaps?

Try to imagine the ocean levels about 400 feet lower than they are today.
I think i found the entrance canal.
edit on 28-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As much as I want to believe it, i can't find a single other source reporting the story, and this website is known to post about 98% BS.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Cayce said that Atlantis would first rise in '68- and that's when the

Bimini Road was found underwater in the same general region.

I however subscribe to the school of thought that Atlantis is still

"operational" under the Antarctic ice, rediscovered by the 'losing side' of WW2...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

That first picture is fake, methinks.... artistic rendition maybe?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Jordan22
reply to post by goou111

Wow! Thats awesome! Where did you get them pictures? I am very interested in Atlantis at the moment and want to find more information so I can make an accurate judgement for myself

They come from a website which posted their own fabricated photos, created using photoshop.

Sorry. You'll have to keep looking for Atlantis until you achieve a certain level of consciousness.

We call it "adulthood" in slang.

Harte

Looks like i'm just gonna have to keep looking, I believe I am close to finding out though just need more research
. I will find out when the times right

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What about the diver Dr. Ray Brown who said he found these pyramids and took a crystal sphere out of one of them?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by teraform
What about the diver Dr. Ray Brown who said he found these pyramids and took a crystal sphere out of one of them?

Considering the depth, it seems highly unlikely it is even possible to dive to reach these pyramids. However, the diver you are talking about may have found another pyramid also part of atlantis in a different area, but at a shallower depth.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by teraform

He's a liar.

Harte

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Atlanteans were writing in ancient celtic language, not english LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They are never going to find Atlantis, it doesn't exist. Just like nobody is ever going to go inot area 51 or discover the secret of the Bermuda Triangle or Arctic underground Nazi UFO bases. Neither will they discover the Pleiadeans, the Orions, etc,etc. Nessie and Bigfoot are all laughing at you from Imagination Land...

Theories all safe from proving them because their origins are to ancient buried deep in space under miles of ice, rock and water. Safe because nobody can ever get to the bottom of any of that to prove anything one way or another.

So theory onward and crane your necks at the next major nothing discovery...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMagic

Atlanteans were writing in ancient celtic language

How did you work that out?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are thousands of cities below the oceans waiting to be discovered.This is because Earth has gone through many disasters across the ages..Many civilizations,across the times.Signals are everywhere.The Bible flood,was only one of many.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
if its true with todays tech, private investors etc.. it really shouldnt be that difficult to get conclusive proof or would it?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMagic
reply to post by circuitsports

Atlanteans were writing in ancient celtic language, not english LOL

????? Eh? Whut?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Mickles
Now with these pyramids being located in the bermuda triangle which is a known hotspot for aircraft disappearances,.

Actually, it is not. That is just an urban myth.

Oh really? Which part, pyramids in bermuda triangle or the disappearances? I'm assuming is for the second. It amazes me the level of competency (NOT) in some of the members, at the point that makes me really doubt human intelligence and evolution per say. Is urban myth all US Naval Records? Or Flight data and records from FAA? Actually I got inspired by you to write this to institutions and let them know to throw everything they have in the garbage and come and talk to hellobruce in ATS who finally put a lid on the urban myth of disappearances. Pathetic!!!

No, it's an urban myth that the Bermuda Triangle (not a term actually recognised by the way) has been witness to a disproportianate number of accidents or ships/aircraft losses. Naval records, Flight records and insurance records all bear that out. If you want to believe the hype becuase.... well, because you want to believe the hype, that's up to you, but before you get so arrogant about it, put down the Charles Berlitz book and check the actual facts.

I'm not arrogant, I just despise ignorance!!! And yes, I did check my facts. How about you? I'm glad you've read Berlitz. He wrote about UFO-s too. Do I have to put down his book on that subject as well and check the "actual facts"? Just say the word and I'll bow to your rationalism and effort to protect masses from urban myths and illuminate them with your truth.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

They are never going to find Atlantis, it doesn't exist

LOL and how do you know that. There are examples of cities that people thought didnt exist and have now been found.....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by intrptr

They are never going to find Atlantis, it doesn't exist

LOL and how do you know that. There are examples of cities that people thought didnt exist and have now been found.....

Because it was mentioned exactly once, by Plato. He also stated that it was destroyed after a war with Athens. Which didn't exist beyond a collection of mud huts at the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They actually have found remnants proving that atlantis existed, off the coast of spain i believe, about 2 years ago.
edit on 3-2-2013 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Lots of people have "actually" found Atlantis just about every where you care to name. Wasn't it even thought to be in the Solent just off Portsmouth by one researcher
?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join