It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Found: Giant Sphinxes, Pyramids In Bermuda Triangle

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Extremely interesting, and exciting! Hoping that more validity follows though. Only seeing one article on the net so far regarding this. Can't wait to see where it goes though. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that this discovery is Atlantis-Proper. It *could* be one of the satellite cities the Atlantean civilization had built, but I have a much stronger feeling it's not even that. Most likely by what I've seen of the pics what they have found is actually a fully-drowned Mayan city. It is, after all, in the correct geographical area to be Mayan.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

IT's not that this is truth....but that the truth is out there somewhere...waiting to be re-discovered that makes findings like this awesome.

Even if it turns out to be nothing or not as big, it's still keeping the drive for discovery alive.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Paulina Zelitsky?

Is there an update to her story? She had this whole "Atlantis in Cuba" thing several years ago, then she just dropped off the earth.

I get the feeling this is just a rehash of an old story (that has been fairly well disputed)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Did they happen to see Aquaman?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We reached the deepest parts of the ocean is it just boring to go investigate this or something?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I feel the same way.
I saw the title and just thought this better be F'in real
I hope it's real, I have been
bored since 12/21/12!
I won't hold my breathe, however, I will watch it like a hawk!

Edit: and I guess I am blind as a bat...I'm sad now.
edit on 1/24/2013 by Alexander the Great because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
We reached the deepest parts of the ocean is it just boring to go investigate this or something?

You should look up some ATS threads on this OOOLLLLDDDD find. That will make the picture more clear (at least, clearer than squinting at photos of muddy ocean bottom):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While i could go on, i don't think there is need.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is most probably another fraud perpetrated by Paulina Zelitsky, She was arrested in Mexico in 2009 and held on fraud charges, involving selling of "shares" of her company, and failure to deliver those shares. She was eventually released, due to lack of sufficient evidence to convict.

Zelitsky was also the president of the Advanced Digital Communications, a company that was supposed to be joint partners with the Cuban government to salvage archeological treasures from the waters off the Caribbean island. She was apparently more skilled at running a scam to lure investors to retrieve artifacts from the site than in doing any real archaeology. Following the initial announcement and the widely publicized, grainy photographs of rectangular shapes the whole discovery seemed to have been completely shut down. The last mention of Zelitsky was her arrest for financial irregularities in Mexico, where it is believed she was extradited to Toronto.

www.viewzone.com...

Furthermore, there is no way that the alleged picture of pyramids and a city grid defy belief. There is no way that such structures would look like that after 10,000 years, nor would such "photo" be possible for such a large area, due to blurring in such an alleged large area.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Very interesting stuff. Good find OP! Though the belief of this being Plato's Atlantis is a bit premature! I will have to wait for definitive proof before accepting this possibility! There is hope at least for this being at least part of some advanced culture that predates all known cultures! I wonder if there is any advanced technologies in this sunken city, though I suppose if there is it will of coarse be hidden from the mainstream!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
99.9999% of psychics are full of it.
But Edgar Cayce... He was pretty legit.
Very interesting that it's right where he said it would be. Also very interesting that he said their source of energy came from giant crystals, and that's what their pyramid is allegedly covered in.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So do you think it's possible there is a direct link between the suppressed history of mankind clearly dating back before the advent of any religion as we know it, the destruction of mankind, the creation of monotheism intentionally set to make us think our existence s shorter. Holy run-on sentence. Mixed in with aliens lurking about. And trust me if they're here then lurking would be proper word for what they're doing....shady. These aliens be cahoots with the govt. who's in bed with the church to hide our past for why? What gives? Is it really as simple as we just being born into slavery and the depth of this is so awe inspiring it goes beyond our collective minds. Ain't that about a bitch.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What is of the Atlantean ruins should be left alone, until the people of this generation learn how to fix the problems of their world.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i think i've read about this some years ago here in ATS. i think Paulina Zelitsky couldn't explore more of it because the site was taken by us military personnel, this in 2005 maybe or 2004?

anyway where are the pics of the sphinxes?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have not read all of the posts in this thread but let me just say....

If this IS the lost city of Atlantis, the city with a high ancient technology capable of free energy and such... when do TPTB come in and swoop in or cover this discovery?

One's gotta ask himself, if there really is a hall of records here, wouldn't TPTB already be on top of this?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I have not read all of the posts in this thread but let me just say....

If this IS the lost city of Atlantis, the city with a high ancient technology capable of free energy and such... when do TPTB come in and swoop in or cover this discovery?

One's gotta ask himself, if there really is a hall of records here, wouldn't TPTB already be on top of this?

They most probably have been for awhile... since the cuban missile crisis, it seems. The most groundbreaking artifacts may already have been removed from these ruins by the U.S military and are part of the black budget research projects.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Yes, I think the deeper we as humanity go down the rabbit hole of our lost history the harder it will become to believe our discoveries. They will continue to suppress our true origins and I fear the reason is far more sinister and darker than anyone can suspect, even me. Our past must be really messed up or something...wonder what that says about our future

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This so called "sonar map" of Atlantis has been drifting around the Internet for quite awhile, at least 7 years, since that was the first time I heard about it and saw the sonar map then. Everyone thought wow this is great, but suspiciously they never did go back. Rumor was show said they couldn't find the funding but let me tell you hat if there was a real possibility that this sonar map was real people would be clamorint to invest. The History channel, Discovery channel, etc would all be fitting over who got then broadcast rights. The fact that they have never been back and their reasoning is finiancial makes me worried that this is not real. I also don't think Atlantis (if it exists at all, though I think it is a possibility) is in the Caribbean, I think that's too far from the Pillars of Hercules.
As stated in earlier posts Zalitsky was arrested and charged with fraud(I believe) for defrauding shar holders of a business she started, she was supposed to be bringing up treasures from an "ancient ruin off the coast of Cuba", (sound familiar?) and she hadn't brought back one thing, not one person got paid what they were promised.
The sad thing is that people like these two "explorers" make it so much harder for main stream media and academia to take forbiddean archeology ( i am using term here for catch all)and its theories seriously.
it makes me angry

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Looks like the bottom of my fish tank to me!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by havok

Thanks for the links, this just got even more interesting. It´s definitely real since it´s been talked about for over 10 years, and with these most recent finds of even sphinxes there...

No, more likely a rehash of an old hoax. After 10 years we still have nothing at all? Just talk? You buy that?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join