It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe World Peace Conference and World Peace Treaty Signing on March 21, 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Keshe Foundation: The Technology You’ve Never Seen - Continued

Refusal to authorize usage of the technology by many governments prevents the civilians from benefiting from the wide applications it offers.Why?

When products offer a conversion tool for automotive manufacturers the ability to create products that can convert regular cars into hover cars or any country can build their own space shuttles launching off building roofs without propulsion, then what happens to the FAA & NASA and all the jobs in those industries? Will the FAA and/or NASA now have regulate hover cars and interstellar space crafts?

When poor governments can change the molecular structure of regular metals into gold, then what happens to the illusionary value of money and commerce? How will we trade goods in a new commercial landscape if all monetary currency is relatively the same value? What happens to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world country statuses?

When 1st world countries are equal to 3rd world countries, what does that do to the allure of 1st world countries that have previously represented opportunity and wealth? Will this be the end of empires or is it just the beginning of a new political landscape where all countries are equally valuable, culturally unique, and we would have a real unity of nations working together as one common voice in the world’s affairs if we were and do inevitably interact with other galactic societies?

Is humanity capable of being a galactic race worthy of interacting with other races that are equal reflections of source energy? When weapons of war such as missiles and drone spy planes reach countries that have the technology and it hits their magnetic field and automatically deactivates it and brings it down, then what happens to war mongering to leverage for bartering resources?

If we want to play war games, then do we kill with our own hands? Will we know which countries are able to really negotiate and resolve issues as adults as peace is the only way to resolve conflict with this technology that’s offered to all countries interested in learning how to create it?

What happens to the jobs in the medical industry when people can change the molecular structure of diseases in their bodies so they self-heal? Instead of medical diagnosis and medicate, medicate, then what happens when wellness centers are popular healthcare alternatives? What happens to all the jobs in the medical industry when more people aren’t sick anymore or there are less sick people? Will healthcare practitioners get new jobs in wellness centers or learn a new trade?

When desert continents like Africa can change the molecular structure of its atmosphere to create rain, then what happens to the desolation? If we were to take this huge leap forward, what would the transition be like in creating and spreading the wealth around in learning to use these applications? Will we become a society living in service to each other?

If money were the same value every where, would we still be incentivize to do things or be in service jobs or activities? When people can create wealth on their own using this technology and material possessions are not of much value as demand is less and supplies abundant, then what happens to the competition game of getting the best schooling, buying the biggest house, driving the nicest cars, attracting the wealthiest providers, etc?

Will we be happy with ourselves if there are practically no external attributes feeding us self worth through the adoration of other people’s envy in our social status? Are unconditional love, internal peace, and unbiased enlightenment with the divine source within enough to be happy with? Are we collectively ready to let go of the addiction we have with suffering? ...more

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Much of what is posted on conspiracy forums are Ludicrous Online Lies. Duh.

When I created this thread I placed it in the Political Ideology category. Links have been provided to all source materials. This thread was moved to the LOL category yesterday by the owner of this forum..

For the record, I do not believe Keshe Technology to be a lie.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Question: What happens when you have a " World Peace Conference" when no one turns up?

Answer: More nonsense from Keshe!

It appears the " World Peace Conference" flopped, just like all of Keshe's claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
@hellobruce: How can you question a prophet?

It has been raised in private and in public and on the forum of the Foundation if I am the prophet or a promised one and if my peace treaty document about the status of scientists makes me a prophet.

[...]

The answer clearly and irrevocably is: Yes.

(Keshe on 03/25/2013)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some time ago I posed in various places around the net the following rhetoric question about the next promised delivery date of Keshe's already three times postponed "3-4 kW generators":

Is there really any moron left who thinks that Keshe will deliver anything — except from more hot air — in mid April?

Today Keshe announced the fourth postponement (too bad for the about 150 poor chaps who paid 500 EUR deposit ...):

The non-nuclear reactor that is the basis of the power generator was received from the manufacturers this week.

The reactor will be put through the setting and start-up processes in the next 2- 3 weeks.

Following this the Foundation starts the full testing of the new system and during this phase starts developing the plasma in the core using the non-nuclear material core.

We will report the results to the forum by the end of May.

(Keshe on 04/17/2013)

This game gets really, really ridiculous ...

edit on 17-4-2013 by Galaxion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying my free energy from Keshe.....wait...never mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
I'm really enjoying my free energy from Keshe.....wait...never mind.

I am enjoying my free energy from the Orbo..... wait....never mind.

I am enjoying my free energy from the ECAT.....wait.... never mind.

My house is enjoying the free energy from the RAR Energia gravity powered generator.....wait.....never mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You mean you haven't switched over to crystal powar?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join