It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Simulated Labor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The real stuff happens after about 2 minutes, this has English subtitles but you may have to turn them on.

Self explanatory

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Absolutely brilliant, and good on them for doing this too. I'm saving this to show some people i know later.
Thanks for posting this

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am super proud of the guy who lasted until the end. My favorite part is when the other guy says AFTER the laughing gas "I'd rather do this at home" to which the midwife says "I get that a lot" ha!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
S & F. I love it! At least the one guy stuck it out till the end. Good for him, he will be a great support for his wife when she does go through it. My hubby tried the pregnancy belly when he was in high school and hardly lasted a day, I imagine he would be close to these guys if he went through simulated labor pains

~OkieDokie

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Another good part is when he says "I don't know if I would want to get my wife pregnant!" ha!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I'm curious how women who haven't been and aren't pregnant respond to this.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sorry i don't speak any scandinavian languages. but weren't they just those shock pad's lazy people use to get a 6 pack?
i don't think that is any equal to childbirth, especially as the guys were laughing most of the time.

top topics

join