It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better iPad / iPhone support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Since the iPhone ipad and well the iPod touch are the largest selling mobile devices ever when related to computing does anyone else think its time for ATS to make some changes to this site more accessible to those users. For example I do allofmy browsing editing resumes everything from my ipad I still have several computers but I can't really remember the last time I turned on on. The thing is ifi have to fire up the laptop to use a feature of the site say chat or anything like that I'm much more likely to just not use that feature.

There are many sites that I have just removed from my bookmarks for this very same reason

Anyway just throwing that out there.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

It is something they are working on.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
ATS is currently not well-optimized for mobile browsers. We're working on deploying a new version of ATS that supports webkit mobile browsers (Android included) as a web app, but the job is big and the resources limited.

From here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They better hurry up and fix something, and pretty damn quick AAPL stock just tanked 10% in after hours trading based on the last quartely report. Maybe make a life preserver app inflatable dingy pops out when sinking LOL I joke. To all who own apple I feel for you if you got in around $600 hoping for $1000 I really do feel for you.

Free Falling

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

I got in at 67 :p

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hope you sold at 700+ just feel bad one of my co-workers was convinced that it was gonna hit the $1000 analysts had projected. Bought in just under $575, Now the guy is sweating over at his desk in the corner hoping for a rebound in the mornings session. I actually really do feel for the guy right now.

But again hope you made out like a bandit in the night.

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Good on you for getting in at 67 that's awesome I once had a couple thousand shares of apple around 2000 or so when the color iMacs and iBooks came out but I sold it long ago I think I bought it for 9-10 dollars a share

I have my concerns about apple staying competitive I really don't think much of tim cook he just doesn't seem like the jobs type to me more like one of the Microsoft guys lol. Not that the look in itself is a bad thing

I just see apple losing some ground due to styling and its really hard to get people that work for you to work
At their limits if you aren't at your own limits that was in my opinion where Steve Jobs was strongest he worked as hard or harder than anyone he was expecting more from.
edit on 1/23/2013 by geocom because: Typo

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

The best support for ipods and iphones is to tie them to rocks, and throw them into lakes.

Or let every last thing you do be known to the alphabet boys. Your choice.

Oh and yes...ATS is working to support mobile devices and all that

new topics

top topics

join