Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Rand Paul Grills Sec. of State Clinton on Benghazi: I Would Have Relieved You Of Your Post!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I did a search and found no thread already created

This guy is about to get on the Clinton's hit list
The clinton family already has alot of weird deaths around them

This was perhaps the biggest grill of someone from the an active POTUS administration in history post 1980.
This is crazy!!!!
edit on 23-1-2013 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Neo96

I would have never given her the job in the first place.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Rand and Ron are incredible Americans. I hope many of my peers currently in, or graduating from, Liberal Arts undergraduate schools go on to become Senators like these two men.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Rand is a sell out and he would do whatever he thought would get him ahead.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Oh like Clinton and the current administration does?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rand who? He's dreaming!
"If he had been president..." That's hilarious! He should go back to watching Glenn Beck and Fox News...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So basically she is saying she shouldn't be held accountable for doing her job......

I am sure the family members of the dead would love to smack that smirk right off her face.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was just reading the comments on the Huff Post
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I can't believe it, so far pages in and it's like 100% of them are saying "How dare he question the overlord clinton"
WTH is wrong with people???

I don't get it.....
This is beyond mere partisanship, this is partisan Zombieism.

How can you have THIS MANY ZOMBIES?????????

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And after this thread from FlyersFan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
It's insane how much people will talk without even having an opinon!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Repeating “umm”, “ahh” and “uhh” is very unbecoming. Clearly she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, despite avoiding the questions. She seems to love it, with that reproachable smirk.This dog should be hung, drawn and quartered.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm just going to be upfront about this. Hillary doesn't really answer any questions, she finds pretty words to go around the issue. The whole time she put on a smug face with a grin, and Rand Paul pretty much dominated her. Why is she secretary of state when there are so many other people more qualified than she is? This is a failure of leadership on so many levels. Excuse my french, but this is what getting your butt handed to you looks like.

Also did you guys see the some of the YT comments? Some people will really follow their dear leader to the end. People just keep saying how Rand Paul and his father Ron Paul are white supremacists
edit on 23-1-2013 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

bump,

no way in hell would i have ever let her out of the country.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
rand paul is a puppet/shill...

Rand Paul Confronted on endorsing a Goldman Sachs flip flopping war mongering Bilderberg puppet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's impossible to appease EVERYBODY in politics. Trying to do so will be a costly failure. I applaud Rand for having the testicular fortitude to confront that witch. That smirk on her face makes my blood simmer.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I love the fact that no other politician can match wits with a Paul, They can't even look them in the eye or even give a straight answer...just the same old tired excuse "i don't know" or "ask this other person".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What's disgusting is that the ONLY person in prison over this right now is an innocent man who broke no laws, the guy who made the anti-Islam video. There was no protest, nobody had seen the video and here we are are deeper in the ocean of lies. Who gave the talking points? Who thought of these lies when they clearly knew they were lies? Rand says he doesn't question her motives, I sure as hell do.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
4 months and STILL no accountability from within the State Dept. Hillary claims that she did not get the crucial cable. OK then who did receive it and why do they still have a job? Follow the trail...

This is complete dereliction of duty from the top down. She claims to take responsibility ... then she can also claim accountability. Paul was spot on and was only one of few who actually tried to hold her to the fire. Most were just gushing over her and giving her lip service.

She was also pressed in regards to the 5 Survivors from the State Dept who were also in Benghazi at the time. She has only spoken to on of the 5. Why no testimony on the hill from the survivors? We don't even know who they are. Heaven forbid anyone from talking to them to discover the truth. They are probably under heavy sedation ever since their arrival in Germany.

Thread on that topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
rand paul is a puppet/shill...

Rand Paul Confronted on endorsing a Goldman Sachs flip flopping war mongering Bilderberg puppet.

www.youtube.com...

He used to talk about the Bilderberg, that is until he realized he could run for president and continue the principles his father talked about.

Did I like it? Nah..

Was it the right move to ignore Bilderberg if he wanted to appeal to mainstream voters? To run for president, Yes.

Does it make him a puppet/shill? No and you should also look at his voting record before calling him a puppet/shill.
edit on 24-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Rand who? He's dreaming!
"If he had been president..." That's hilarious! He should go back to watching Glenn Beck and Fox News...

Why? Glen Beck and Fox News watches and talks about Rand Paul, not the other way around.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He may be a sellout. But, he was the only one who nailed it! I thought he did a helluva job considering the other pandering ninnies pretending to investigate her actions or lack of. Evidently, they don't want to get ahead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join