It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconditional Love/Care...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The strongest form of "Love" seems to be "Care" because it is the only force strong enough to eliminate pain and suffering. Appreciation as love will make you happier, and so will affection, but care is protecting and helping make others happy. It is what can transform Earth into Paradise.

Accepted, for this is and can be interpreted this way.

It is easy for us to care about ourselves. We have pride, or in a negative sense we have self-pity feeling "bad" for ourselves.

Yes this depends on a CREATOR Creation and their personal preferences on how they conduct themselves overall, 1 does not feel this however is on a consensus level for many deal with things differently arpgme.

Imagine if we extended care out to others around us including our enemies? Instead of seeing a person as an evil "enemy" we see them, instead, as someone who is suffering in the mind and therefore wanting to cause harm and suffering to others.

Accepted- for it is a beautiful thing to see others provide Love expressed physically in the form of care for others in need.

With extending care to your potential enemy. This 1 feels is a sub bond between CREATOR Creations to allow for CREATOR/Creation positive & productive advancement w/o allowing wars to just make more enemies
BETWEEN CREATOR Creations, why forcing development for some and terminating others with wars. However ALL sides or /SPECIES/CREATOR Creations have to somewhat be compassionate as well when turning a cheek which could of ended up in a lost EYE... in order for the forgiveness energy to work and be accepted and apologized for.

Someone says to me "You are stupid! You don't know anything!". I feel compassion for them because I only heard such meanness and judgment the moment they said it, but THEY are the ones living with this mean and judging voice in their mind all day! Looking at it from this perspective, someone calling me "stupid" will bring out the CARE in mean rather than the HATE and DEFENSIVENESS.

1 as well

If someone is saying mean and judging things and therefore taking mean and uncaring actions ("You are stupid!", "Things should not be this way, you should do as I say!") they are individuals who actually SUFFERED hearing such things, otherwise the words wouldn't be there for them to think and say.

I agree they were taught from somewhere in order to recite to others the un care words/actions.

No more judging others as "negative", saying "I'll pray for you" or "I'll send love your way" instead, I just want to show such individuals that I CARE about them and that CARE will affect them.

1 can see how this would be wanted or not for some and can also respect those types of wishes upon some who may encounter ("I'll pray for you" or "I'll send love your way") type energies from 1 , for it makes sense ALL weren't taught the same PATHS the same righteous or Caring ways to the SOURCE/CREATOR/GOD and 1 is not here to force any(s) will.

Did you know that The Latin Word for "Care" is "Curo" which also means "Cure"?

And did you know that compassion makes people happier even if the compassion is making them sad?

interesting, 1 did not know that arpgme.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by NotAnAspie

You guys seem to get pretty inverted in your conversations sometimes.

Yes we can be but mabey thats cause we are soul mate adversaries
edit on 25-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: Isis has no care or love of a slave

Ah, I see.

I hope she is aware of this as well or things could get pretty dicey.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Ah, I see.

I hope she is aware of this as well or things could get pretty dicey.

Well yes she is as she started it

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
All "emotions " derive from love or hate. Love, is just love. Fear includes desire etc.
Living to make others happy before yourself. That is love.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Did you know that The Latin Word for "Care" is "Curo" which also means "Cure"?

To care (to nurse into health) is the meaning of "curo". To care as in the sense of have feelings, to like is "gustare" (that may also apply to state that something tastes good).

The English language has multiple interpretations of "to care" it is defined by the context it is being used. I think that love is still the best match in any language is love. The issue is that people think of love as an absolute and there are different types of love and at various degrees of intensity most of those distinctions aren't even about the love itself but the other emotions and memories surrounding the loved one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join