It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians "The Book of Enoch", In or Out???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
This is very interesting. The first 3 times attempting to watch the Truman (TrueMan) Show I tranced out as in fell asleep. The fourth time I was allowed to watch it begining to end. I recognised NOT ONLY MYSELF but the ENTIRE human specie and its dilemma of constant manipulation by others, a real eye opener. The reason for the wait period; it was not the time yet to witness and understand the ugliness perpetrated upon the human.

Well - as posited in another thread - "Who" is perpetrating the ugliness?..."& Why"?

There were many tears (only for an instant or so). Question this reality, Hollywood is in constant bickering with itself--"make the movies discribing them, (you, I themselves) and is it moral to have them go pay $12.00 a ticket?" We have so little understanding of ourselves that we have to watch movies to explain ourselves to ourselves.

Do you believe this understanding (of ourselves) should be evident...?
Do you believe the "Who & Why" (above) should be evident?

YOUR analogies as to names to faces is to me spot on identifying/expressing some very very abstract ideas about one aspect regarding the nature of reincarnation/recurrence of thought ie. deeds commited past.

French Films--they are a beautiful concise expression of the existencial "where do we fit here"; their genious is in the sense of humor and knowing it (that of being in such a state of confusion). I would bet during their wars with the English someone could have been caught wispering--"Do we not know a joke we could tell them and they would all die laughing?" We then would'nt have to go to the Americans and sell them the Louisiana Territory to fund this dibacal.

One of my favorites (situated in France, WW II) was actually written by a British novelist (Greene), starring Anthony Hopkins...called The Tenth Man (1988).
The situation/s and consequences were dark and heavy (for me). Yet, seemed to address some apparently legitimate moral questions.

Am still considering the puzzle/s referenced before...

Sleep on them your ponderings. The answers will reveal themselves, including the ugly facts of our incarceration--experiment and I'm not trying to be obtuse. Maybe I am tired.

Graham Greene? Always portrayed himself as an Ex-patriot living a lie as the protagonist main character. Lost to as its identity and the read is about the finding of or not. Read some of Joseph Conrads early works; he was Polish disguised as a british national. It is self apparent in his quest for validation, using fictional characters all him all in.

To be and understand as a Self Evident Truth should not have to be a game of cat and mouse. It should be a given known from first awareness of conscienceness IAM here I exist and there should be No Thing denighing me or causing a situation whereby I have to defend my existance period. If I could name evil? (very simply) it would be any One Thing whom creates the/an idea of self doubt; this being trickery; as insane as this reads is; very successful in the unltimate endevour-control and manage any potencial for the human to have AN ORIGINAL thoughtform (and even worse if we formed baseball teams, they would be sunk).
edit on 28-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Do you suppose the innate hieretical Catholic distrust of the carnel knoweledge, threw out anything referring to bodily lust intuited this (referenced it) as Angels procreating with humans?. Sacraledge? Parrishaners go pro-create, we ourselves distain it or are above it? Hippocracy on a grand scale.

Good questions. I think much depends on a persons evil scale gage. I mean, it could be argued that the death murder and mayhem in the OT, is far worse, than any fallen Angels procreating with humans.

The evil/bad things which are in the Bible, have a reason and explanation behind them (depending on your take of course); doctrinal view points, and theological understandings come into play, when weighing up any scripture. Fallen Angels, procreating with humans should, if those stories were aloud into the Bible, be looked at in a similar light i.e. it’s bad, but we know its part of the story and that the Fallen Angels were acting against God etc…

Solomon was a great magickian and the problem with the recognization of such (solomon) in Enochian text was to place Fear (unintended) into an otherwise dream supernatureal. This book should have slipped and slided into obscurity. It was the notion that there may be hidden truths here that frightenned the 'religious' power brokers.

Exactly, the church clearly got rid of, or tried to get rid of many other texts, which they decided were not meant to be read by the masses.

It would appear as though Solomon was a magician; there is the book called the “Testament of Solomon”, which contains stories of Solomon having power to summon and control demons. The book is also referenced in texts from Naghamadi library. Jesus also mentions Solomon’s name, after performing an exorcism in the Gospel of Luke. All these elements put the book into the “ball park” of the time of Jesus.

This resulted in too much accidental scrutiny. In so doing by the act of marginalizing it/ hiding it brought it into a spotlight gaining the attention of those first rate lie/truth detectors unabashably wanting to explain ancient mystery or at least question motives. Those motives being why hide it?

Many (but not all) books whether accepted or rejected went through the same process i.e. through debates between the early “church fathers” and Rabbis. When books get rejected for no obvious reason, then the natural question, is why, or like you said, “what are “they” trying to hide?”.

- JC

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Joecroft

considering it is in the dead sea scrolls and is very much part of the source material myths from Babylonians and Sumerians, I accept it.

The Bible has been butchered through marginalia errors, Gnostics, and Constantine initial en-paganing of Christianity....it has never been explained why it was excluded....other than it made conflicts with other parts...which in and of themselves are not without conflict and contradiction.

It is all valid....IMO

I agree.

You are referencing all of the notable. This text was heresy to the empowered. Constantine had some guts, and luckily hid in plain sight his belief system within the architecture of his CITY (see that gate? see a belief hidden); even if doing so was to waylay outsmart an invasion of ?? Pick your favorites, (THE DRUIDS) (Nazi timetravelers) (VisiGoths) (Communist sympathizers via the 40s American) (ASPCA animal rights activists) (Any Roman even you Pope Benidict 16 and your army of 200 Swiss Guard). I would love to meet Constantine and shake his hand.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I am fairly certain you mentioned somewhere in your thread as having an OOB experience and it was less than pleasant? This was in converse with WanDash.

Can you Will you expand on this experience? I have a need to know. Just the Facts Ma'm as always in the spirit of good will non-threatening and on topic to a possible non breakthrough regarding a change in your belief systems of Faith, Religion, Theology?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by verthumanbeing
I am fairly certain you mentioned somewhere in your thread as having an OOB experience and it was less than pleasant? This was in converse with WanDash.

Can you Will you expand on this experience? I have a need to know. Just the Facts Ma'm as always in the spirit of good will non-threatening and on topic to a possible non breakthrough regarding a change in your belief systems of Faith, Religion, Theology?

You mean, what we were discussing on Akragons thread here

Don’t mind discussing it at all; but again, it would have to be on another thread. Don't want to derial this thread too much.

- JC

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

You mean, what we were discussing on Akragons thread here

Don’t mind discussing it at all; but again, it would have to be on another thread. Don't want to derial this thread too much.

- JC

Congradulations on totally commandering anothers idea form thread (apparently right under their nose) probably on vacation in Guatamala? Kidnapped by a drug cartel being held ransom? Alright put it on the phone. You express fess up to your OOB and I will allow you to release Akragon.

Derial? DERAIL Defile? you mean; taint, obfiscate. No objections here; just negotiating. I am not armed; what are your terms for the safe return of not so interesting information after all.

By the way you are the author OP progenitor of this thread. Check the byline.
edit on 29-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

...Sleep on them your ponderings. The answers will reveal themselves, including the ugly facts of our incarceration--experiment and I'm not trying to be obtuse. Maybe I am tired.

Graham Greene? Always portrayed himself as an Ex-patriot living a lie as the protagonist main character. Lost to as its identity and the read is about the finding of or not. Read some of Joseph Conrads early works; he was Polish disguised as a british national. It is self apparent in his quest for validation, using fictional characters all him all in.

To be and understand as a Self Evident Truth should not have to be a game of cat and mouse. It should be a given known from first awareness of conscienceness IAM here I exist and there should be No Thing denighing me or causing a situation whereby I have to defend my existance period. If I could name evil? (very simply) it would be any One Thing whom creates the/an idea of self doubt; this being trickery; as insane as this reads is; very successful in the unltimate endevour-control and manage any potencial for the human to have AN ORIGINAL thoughtform (and even worse if we formed baseball teams, they would be sunk).

What a range of knowledge/familiarities you have!
I think (know) I'm waaayy out of my league in these conversations.

Incarceration--Experiment -- How fun is that?! For a brief period as an adult, I tenured as a "Correctional Officer" at a Maximum Security prison (actually housed everything from Minimum to Maximum...but rated "Maximum" because of the "greatest threat"). Worst job ever. The worst part - working with other officers who wanted to swing the baton...
I guess, what you're suggesting is - even if we figure-out "the maze"...all we get to do is ring a bell...(or something)

(dealing with computer problems...so...a bit out of touch, running back and forth... back when I can.)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Alright put it on the phone. You express fess up to your OOB and I will allow you to release Akragon.

“Allow” lol

Thanks, your most, Royal High Ness!

“Akragon” may look like a cute and fluffy purple cat, on the outside, but round this neck of the woods, He’s known as the “Destroyer of Fundies” lol

Unleash! Release him, at your own peril…

Wow, Checked and scanned; your powers of observation precede you.

Derial? DERAIL Defile? you mean; taint, obfiscate. No objections here; just negotiating. I am not armed; what are your terms for the safe return of not so interesting information after all.

Imagine a guy turning up on your “Mermaid” (Laughs to Himself) thread, and starts talking about his past life tie ins, with ATS members; even draws up a chart of possibilities, for said possibility. Then en passing, he just so happens to mention, that he’s a “gaseous ball” from the “Zetar lights” quadrant, and only types via telekinesis. Now from your perspective, you’ll be welcoming him, with open arms.

But us mere mortals, would be shouting “OFF Topic!”

Start a thread of your own; that way you can become your own progenitor; and bask in your own italic florescent customized byline!

“Build it, and they will come!”

- JC

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

...Sleep on them your ponderings. The answers will reveal themselves, including the ugly facts of our incarceration--experiment and I'm not trying to be obtuse. Maybe I am tired.

What a range of knowledge/familiarities you have!
I think (know) I'm waaayy out of my league in these conversations.

Incarceration--Experiment -- How fun is that?! For a brief period as an adult, I tenured as a "Correctional Officer" at a Maximum Security prison (actually housed everything from Minimum to Maximum...but rated "Maximum" because of the "greatest threat"). Worst job ever. The worst part - working with other officers who wanted to swing the baton...
I guess, what you're suggesting is - even if we figure-out "the maze"...all we get to do is ring a bell...(or something)

Don't ring the Bell---other guards would be alerted.
Open the jail cell doors then open the front gate; make sure everyone has 'current to the century' streetclothes.
Barabas was spared; why not all others run foul of the law; no logic here just a supposition of what ifs.
You are not by any means out of a league, unless you are American disquised as a National sent down to the minors and lied to your family as to the demotion/salary dip.

Correctional officers, kind of like Police officers. Maybe the spoiling of that period of employment was you realized Graft attracts, you need to think like a criminal to put yourself in that environment werein you identified others behaviors as being sadistic and brutal toward the incarcerated. You were not that THING because you have a merciful heart.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Alright put it on the phone. You express fess up to your OOB and I will allow you to release Akragon.

“Allow” lol

Thanks, your most, Royal High Ness!

“Akragon” may look like a cute and fluffy purple cat, on the outside, but round this neck of the woods, He’s known as the “Destroyer of Fundies” lol

Unleash! Release him, at your own peril…

Wow, Checked and scanned; your powers of observation precede you.

Imagine a guy turning up on your “Mermaid” (Laughs to Himself) thread, and starts talking about his past life tie ins, with ATS members; even draws up a chart of possibilities, for said possibility. Then en passing, he just so happens to mention, that he’s a “gaseous ball” from the “Zetar lights” quadrant, and only types via telekinesis. Now from your perspective, you’ll be welcoming him, with open arms.

But us mere mortals, would be shouting “OFF Topic!”

Start a thread of your own; that way you can become your own progenitor; and bask in your own italic florescent customized byline!

“Build it, and they will come!”
- JC

Start a thread and forget I authored it. Perfect. "Age Old Question" is still coming up for air. What is your problem with mermaids, recent bar fight encounter?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In elementary school, I was full-on with Greek Mythology...then Roman Mythology.

Suppose I had to be dissuaded from delving too deeply into them, as it was not what a good Christian would spend precious thought or time with... Just fables, anyway.

Approaching the half-century mark, the Internet, in all its beastly glory, availed the Book of Jasher (whether the authentic one, or not, I'm not in a position to argue, academically), and the Book/s of Enoch.

In reading these accounts, certain tales of gods, demi-gods, heroes & giants seemed to glimpse between the lines, and prick at my imagination once again.

For me - to accept the Evolutionary Theory as the sole and only rational explanation for the present state of human progress, one has to make some giant leaps of faith with regard to the imagination/s of peoples long enough ago...to have established these "archetypal" myths in such a fashion...that such archetypes found their many respective ways all across the globe.

Who, in the Evolutionary paradigm, 10,000+ years ago, had the time to look at the night skies, and discern such constellations as Leo, Aries, Cancer, Sagittarius, et al...?
Who, in that same schema, had the time, reason and/or wherewithal to distinguish between night lights that were planets & not stars...?
And how much attention would they need to be paying from one year to the next...to know there was a difference between one and the other...much less to notice such a thing as an equinox or solstice...or how many...?

At what point in this human evolutionary process did mankind realize they could turn a wolf into a dog...and a big dog into many other kinds of big dogs...and into little dogs...and hairless dogs...and badger-hunting dogs, and deer-hunting dogs, and swimming dogs and herding dogs?
Why didn't they do the same with giraffes and...themselves? (Or - did they?)

How and why would a bunch of hunter-gatherers decide to "change" some natural grass/grain...until it was nutricious, tasty and easily & repetitively "farmable"?

And - why (besides its shiny glimmer) would human-kind, as far back as writing has been found, be interested in gold...and where the best could be found?

If it isn't apparent, my take on the "Rebellious Watchers" is probably quite a bit different than what was illustrated in the Book/s of Enoch and the Bible... But I find both resources corroborate each other in many ways.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

...Don't ring the Bell---other guards would be alerted.
Open the jail cell doors then open the front gate; make sure everyone has 'current to the century' streetclothes.
Barabas was spared; why not all others run foul of the law; no logic here just a supposition of what ifs.
You are not by any means out of a league, unless you are American disquised as a National sent down to the minors and lied to your family as to the demotion/salary dip.

Correctional officers, kind of like Police officers. Maybe the spoiling of that period of employment was you realized Graft attracts, you need to think like a criminal to put yourself in that environment werein you identified others behaviors as being sadistic and brutal toward the incarcerated. You were not that THING because you have a merciful heart.

At a time when I thought I had "solved the maze", it seemed that guards were EVERYWHERE.
'Think I am firmly-back in the labyrinth...without a rope.

In the prison environment, there was the problem with other officers (attitudes toward the inmates)...but there was also a genuine concern for the prisoners. So many of them...in...because of repeated petty crimes...but living in terror for their lives. Almost certain (high probability) that if they lived to see "the street" again, they'd see it with STDs coursing through their veins, or TB... They will not be viewed as "done your time = clean slate", but rather, will always be the first suspected when anything happens in their general locale.
And - you can feel all the sympathy, empathy, sorrow & hopelessness possible for one to feel...for them...but can't let your guard down for a moment, lest you find yourself on the receiving end of a razor or some other tool of harm & mayhem.

Anyway - I left the environment, but its smell will remain in my nostrils.
I know - can't leave everyone alone... Some people must be separated from others (for everyones' sakes)...but, it is definitely not fair and equitable across the board.

Need a Book of Enoch reference, here -- Beginning with Chapter 85 (and onward a few chapters), Enoch tells the second of two dream-visions to his son, Methuselah.
To me - this dream is another way of describing what purportedly happened...when some of the Watchers rebelled and came to earth.
It is interesting, to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

...Methuslelah was a really, really, really old guy, who lived for hundreds of years…come on, this is day one stuff! Man where have been all these years…don’t answer that lol

LOL!!!!!

The answer to this difficult and delicate question, is I believe…

“NOT YOU!” lol

LOL Again!
...Thanks for the humor.

Thanks for appreciating the humor

I needed some light relief…

Next to last post on Page 3 of this thread...
Will respond to the rest shortly.
Thanks!

Oops… looks like there was some late editing on vethumanbeing’s part, because I’m pretty sure I would have noticed it sooner.

Thanks for the clear up…

- JC

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Start a thread and forget I authored it. Perfect. "Age Old Question" is still coming up for air. What is your problem with mermaids, recent bar fight encounter?

It’s hard to have a problem, with something you don’t believe exists.

- JC

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think you got some explaining to do, VetHumanBeing

I blame my parents for all of their niavete; they had no idea what actually came out of that birth canal. Holding in one hand a Heiniken and the other an already lit Kool's menthal cigarette.

Man, sounds like a tuff upbringing…if it’s any conciliation, I came out holding a pure orange juice in one hand, and skipping rope in the other.

Anyway, Wada ya mean… they had no idea what came out of there? I hope your not feeling down on yourself, for whatever reason, because if you are, I got a big speech prepared.

...JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas the great

So you think I’m great?, is that the connection parallel your drawing here?

I’m flattered, seriously; but what makes you think I’m great? Personally, I see myself as just a humble guy.

I know whom you are; and oh so do I love you if you only knew.

And what about this above…if I only knew what?….who you are? or who you think I am? I think we may have already covered the later.

When you say “love me”, you mean, in the “brotherly love”, sense of the word, right? Because I don’t do the man on man gig lol

But if it’s just a brotherly thing, then I ‘m with you all the way; well maybe not all the way lol but you know what mean…right?

- JC

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think you got some explaining to do, VetHumanBeing

I blame my parents for all of their niavete; they had no idea what actually came out of that birth canal. Holding in one hand a Heiniken and the other an already lit Kool's menthal cigarette.

Man, sounds like a tuff upbringing…if it’s any conciliation, I came out holding a pure orange juice in one hand, and skipping rope in the other.

Anyway, Wada ya mean… they had no idea what came out of there? I hope your not feeling down on yourself, for whatever reason, because if you are, I got a big speech prepared.

So you think I’m great?, is that the connection parallel your drawing here?

I’m flattered, seriously; but what makes you think I’m great? Personally, I see myself as just a humble guy.
When you say “love me”, you mean, in the “brotherly love”, sense of the word, right? Because I don’t do the man on man gig lol

But if it’s just a brotherly thing, then I ‘m with you all the way; well maybe not all the way lol but you know what mean…right?
- JC

Orange juice? Hopefully not endorsed by Anita Bryant, Dade County. Double dutch ropes? Balancing must have been a problem you solved without spilling.

My father was one of 52 nine megaton warhead ICBMs aimed at Moscow, My mother was Spider Grandmother, Creation being for a Native American Tribe southwest area. I was the best they could have expected out of that unlikely union.

Any sort of Love thing (remembering love is not what you think) is but an energy, not desire between two humans. More like a great feeling of empathy for everyone experiencing this slippery slope skatepark of a planet lacking rollerskates, skateboard or having at least two left feet bowling shoes missing the shoe laces.

Brotherly love or lust? Parental more appropriate.

To all other of your questions; my answer is "ME TOO"!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

...Don't ring the Bell---other guards would be alerted.

At a time when I thought I had "solved the maze", it seemed that guards were EVERYWHERE.
'Think I am firmly-back in the labyrinth...without a rope.

In the prison environment, there was the problem with other officers (attitudes toward the inmates)...but there was also a genuine concern for the prisoners. So many of them...in...because of repeated petty crimes...but living in terror for their lives. Almost certain (high probability) that if they lived to see "the street" again, they'd see it with STDs coursing through their veins, or TB... They will not be viewed as "done your time = clean slate", but rather, will always be the first suspected when anything happens in their general locale.
And - you can feel all the sympathy, empathy, sorrow & hopelessness possible for one to feel...for them...but can't let your guard down for a moment, lest you find yourself on the receiving end of a razor or some other tool of harm & mayhem.

Anyway - I left the environment, but its smell will remain in my nostrils.
I know - can't leave everyone alone... Some people must be separated from others (for everyones' sakes)...but, it is definitely not fair and equitable across the board.

Need a Book of Enoch reference, here -- Beginning with Chapter 85 (and onward a few chapters), Enoch tells the second of two dream-visions to his son, Methuselah.
To me - this dream is another way of describing what purportedly happened...when some of the Watchers rebelled and came to earth.
It is interesting, to me.

It is always interesting and in some ways appropriate that within many ancient texts "something" true is disquised as a dream; in that way the obvious is hidden (WHY). The masses were not educated, was there a hierarchy within another one and why? Protection of the Watchers; the appropriateness comes in to play only in this century (time insert) for the real truths to be reveiled of who they are/were?

All systems of incarceration are suspect; the only one that seems to work is Death Row. Even so people continue to commit the unthinkable of taking a life, (not the spirit) and in this day and age? The only answer I can fathom is it has to be past Karma repayed. We are on a very fast tract here and it seems to be instant, within 2 or 3 generations, as if we are not going to have the luxury of another 100 lives lived to solve personal digressions upon our fellows.

Lavender, vanilla, apricots or watermelon fragrence will nuetralize the copper blood negative memory of that environment. One more thing, because your blood has a crystalized componet, bless the water you drink; as in put purified water in a glass jar, place in the beer cooler of your choice---label it on the outside (Chi of life, I love you). Duct tape ok. You would be surprised when under an electron microscope your blood anatomy will change from a sludge ugly atomic stucture into what will look like; (stucturally appearing) separate snowflakes of infinitesmal design.

As far as the maze labyrinth goes--drop some corn kernals to show you the way back and out; no rice; could kill some birds.

edit on 30-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Any sort of Love thing (remembering love is not what you think) is but an energy, not desire between two humans.
More like a great feeling of empathy for everyone experiencing this slippery slope skatepark of a planet lacking rollerskates, skateboard or having at least two left feet bowling shoes missing the shoe laces.

Real love is having the ability to set something free; knowing that when ready, it will freely come back too you.

Thanks for seeing me as great, if that’s how you meant it; What you recognize in others, is a reflection of your own truth, which resonates within your own heart and soul.

I know whom you are; and oh so do I love you if you only knew.

Thank you for this as comment as well. Again the truth that you recognize in others, is something to rejoice and feel empathy, love, respect for etc…It’s even greater, when you recognized that it’s a truth, which not many are aware of in this world.

I’ll leave you with this…

Who may avoid thee? None!
Mortal, Immortal,
All are o'erthrown by thee, all feel thy frenzy.

- JC

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It is always interesting and in some ways appropriate that within many ancient texts "something" true is disquised as a dream; in that way the obvious is hidden (WHY). The masses were not educated, was there a hierarchy within another one and why? Protection of the Watchers; the appropriateness comes in to play only in this century (time insert) for the real truths to be reveiled of who they are/were?

Many of your posts suggest (or - perhaps, I erroneusly infer) that you have knowledge (secret/hidden/(obvious?)) in these regards. Maybe I am over-hopeful, reaching further into your remarks than is fitting...? In any case -- on to your next comment/s...

...We are on a very fast tract here and it seems to be instant, within 2 or 3 generations, as if we are not going to have the luxury of another 100 lives lived to solve personal digressions upon our fellows.

I have no good reason to agree - but it does seem that there are very few possible progressions of humanity (&/or civilization) that would not result in your prognosis.

...Lavender, vanilla, apricots or watermelon fragrence will nuetralize the copper blood negative memory of that environment. One more thing, because your blood has a crystalized componet, bless the water you drink; as in put purified water in a glass jar, place in the beer cooler of your choice---label it on the outside (Chi of life, I love you). Duct tape ok. You would be surprised when under an electron microscope your blood anatomy will change from a sludge ugly atomic stucture into what look like; stucturally appearing separate snowflakes of infinitesmal design.

Thank you. Will do... Question - by "purified" water...do you mean "distilled" (or twice distilled) or something...more?

As far as the maze goes--drop some corn kernals to show you the way back and out.

Well - seeing that I'm trying to avoid the minotaur, I fear I will be Hansel (less Gretel).

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Not distilled, tap water run through a filtering agent PUr or Britta, NOT bought bottled in plastic such as Sparklets etc. I am exactly as deeply as can you fathom, perceive as you are the harbringer here of your own truth. There is no need to question or distrust me. Any Peanut Gallery Owning Elephants with comments about this seek your own truth--you might be afraid of mice (and or be the white elephant in the room).

Always thought of the Minotour as a friendly not so much as dangerous as the dreaded "Date Rapist" She Goat, or its sister the notorious teat ridden Roman She Wolf. Picturesquely (as in so much infatuation of) Picasso owns the rights to Minotour and as he portrays it; is a very lusty creature you do not want to meet anywhere without one of the TITANS as an escort; Think TALOS best.

edit on 30-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join