It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens scientists monitoring us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienoid

thats why im skeptical of that treaty

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

You don't have to be skeptical on that matter
Have you heard about deep underground extra terrestrial complexes where aliens collaborate with humans ?
Eg . Dulce , New Mexico

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Are you a religious man? Do you believe in God or a higher power?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438
That is what huamans do to animals they are attempting to study, so what if thats why aliens abducting us. to examine and study us.

Hey grey friend, some say the zeta reticuli star system is 3 billion years more older that our star. There are no such thing as human looking aliens walking around on earth and meeting with the president of the US, there are only stories of them to disinform the public because they thought it would sway the public if they learned there was such thing as an advanced extraterrestrial biological entity. We have had dinosaurs, many millions of years for man to develop, and even ancient aliens visiting earth which has been kept secret, amazing if true. Stanton Friedman gives it a safe 1 billion years ahead of us. The US military also had abductions to them and experienced strange things so it's easy to understand why they would be investigating them.

edit on 24-1-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

yes I have, Ive looked in to the dulce base and theres some evidence for it

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

why would the aliens feel threatend by the government enough to make a deal. they should be advanced enough to have little to fear from our weapons so why wouldnt they just abduct who they wanted and give nothing in return
To answer your question, they wouldn't feel threatened. It appears they have the capability to conceal themselves, and appear, as their covert agenda requires.

My own personal observation is that "They" work for another power that defiantly has a agenda, and it does not appear to be in mankind's best interest. They do not monitor us in as much as, they control us, or did. "They", the Gray Alien to me, are nothing more than the classic patsy to be blamed for all our civilizations woes. They are used as the left hand diversion while the right hand moves us closer to a one world government.

All governments must be shown to be incapable of serving mankind and are susceptible to corruption. Hence you have alien treaties that are treasonous to their core, and a society that is only fit to be ruled by those who feel they are above reproach. Gods, if you will.

"They" have gone to great lengths to bring out the worst in mankind so that they may justify their own lofty positions. But in reality what they have done is shown their true colors, their true nature.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Wouldn't it makes sense that they would have obtained all the necesssary information needed from the first few humans??? Why would they need to keep abducting people over and over? If your answer is to monitor change then remember that it takes thousands to millions of years for DNA to change in a natrual setting so that does not make sense.

I would like to disagree with your theory... IMO our governements do the abducting and play off the alien conspiracy to build yet another level of fear and dis-information.

^^^^^^ This.

They'll keep selling as long as the gullible keep buying. Hell, they don't even need proof of aliens...people here say that the lack of evidence is proof that there's a conspiracy!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My own personal observation is that "They" work for another power that defiantly has a agenda, and it does not appear to be in mankind's best interest

for who exactly do you think the greys work for

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

My own personal observation is that "They" work for another power that defiantly has a agenda, and it does not appear to be in mankind's best interest

for who exactly do you think the greys work for
To start, one has to come to a conclusion as to who we human beings are, and what these "alien scientists" are.

I find we humans are a two fold species, one part flesh and blood, and one part spiritual entity or soul. I have read these gray aliens are a type of synthetic humanoid devoid of a spirit or soul.

They, the gray alien, are in essence flesh and blood computers capable of transmitting and receiving information between themselves. I have read much testimony from abduction witnesses that they can also transmit information to human beings as well. Testimony has also been given that human and animal body parts are seen on their craft. I have also been given testimony from a friend who recalled a event in which he saw a disk hover over a wooded area, and as soon as the disk left, a heard of deer came running out. This area of Ohio had been devoid of deer for hundreds of years. The question would be, were the deer seeded in this area by "Alien Scientists"?

If these entities are actually nothing more than synthetic humanoids devoid of a individual spirit, then they must get their drive, their direction, their guidance, from some other source. Your personal computer can operate and do work while you are away, but it can only carry out operations, work, that it has been programed to do. Even if you program it to have artificial intelligence, it is still bound by the limitations of the hardware and instructions you give it. I believe this to be true with the gray alien scientists.

Who or what power or force, did this, is the question?

There is little doubt in at least my mind that humanity has been kept in a state of ignorance to its genesis on this planet. We are taught that humanity all came from Africa even though their is evidence from around the globe that this is not the case. We find strange artifacts from antiquity that clearly show a sophistication and technical expertise levels that are not accepted by the theory of out of Africa main stream academia.

There is also the global mythologies that corroborate the theory that about 10,000 years ago their was a great "Atlantis" global society that was technologically advanced. The stories of these times do not appear to be written from a position of true knowledge or first person, but rather by, forgive me, ignorant slaves retelling the observations as best they could with the level of knowledge and intelligence they possessed.

We are told that this super civilization came to a end by war or natural earth changes. Regardless of the method of demise, it may only be an assumption that this great global civilization ended completely. As also, it may only be a assumption from the bible, that all, were thrown out of the garden of paradise.

Mythology is the key to understanding "who" the missing links are in our ignorant and hidden history. When you bring science and known facts together with a mythology that is taken in the proper context, the picture of the missing history, and "Who" they are becomes crystal clear.

I tend to favor the theory of a global war of about 10,000 years ago as to be the demise of this great culture. and it all had to do with the term "God". For anyone who has studied the bible, old testament in particular, one would find a Lord God who was quite adamant about being the one and only God, and we would have no other Gods before him. Arrogant, selfish, unbending in his declarations, and quite unforgiving and bloody in his judgments. It would also stand to reason this original Lord God would not tolerate any "Creating" sharing. in other words, he was to be the only game in town when it came to creating life forms. This is what I believe triggered the great world war of 10,000 years ago. Our biblical "Creators", created us, in defiance of Lord God.

I suspect, not having much evidence at all, that the "Grays" work for both of these ancient forces. Both of these ancient powers having representation on the surface of this planet in the forms of secret societies. Both, covertly pulling mankind in the direction the ancient powers want. That being complete and utter ignorance to them, and their past sins. And to the point of "At All Costs", which translates to our own self inflicted demise. They would both rather see mankind end itself, rather than admit fault or sin on their own parts.

The alien "Scientists" are nothing more than sophisticated sheep herders, tending to, and directing the masses of the animals to keep them ignorant and controlled. They work for the Ancient Gods, and Lord God.

Added:

It is odd how all other life forms on the planet are allowed to range freely, within reason. It is only humanity that is corralled into societal units called civilization. at the end of President Kennedy's "Secret Society" speech, he said "Man will be what he was born to be, free and independent". Maybe, one day.... we shall be free, to fly the heavens............

edit on 28-1-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add:

edit on 28-1-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Maybe we do have a lot of visitors from far away. Maybe some of them are scientists, doing research of some kind. But maybe most of their vessels are just like our big trucks or ships, on their way somewhere else to trade or do business. Sometimes we might get a glimse when they stop here for a quick fill up on water, and maybe take a joyride over one of our towns on the way.

It's not certain that we are visited by a flotilla of science spaceships filled with benevolent beings here to help us ascend to some other dimension. Maybe we just aren't that interesting and/or important. I dont know. I just know that when ppl lack all the evidence they tend to over complicate things.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I've thought about that angle too-the US government likely has tech thats extremely advanced+highly classified.Thing is,there have been stories of abductions,from many parts of the world,and not just in recent years.Quite frankly,the US guv being behind it-would be no less disturbing -if i had to be an American abductee.Maybe more so,idk.Humans can be as evil, merciless and mercenary as any unknown faction.If this IS really happening-one would be screwed either way,i guess.Im just glad my own guvment has not and will most likely never have the tech the US have.Actually,thats started me giggling now-God ha' mercy,another clusterf**k of epic proportions..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Great post. There seems to be 2 options.
A War of the Gods. And a Deluge.

Atlantis sounds like part of the deluge story. The deluge story was either nature against man or god against man. I do not see any god against god in it.

The gods either initiated it to destroy most of mankind, or, more likely, it was a natural event that the gods took credit for.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Great post. There seems to be 2 options.
A War of the Gods. And a Deluge.

Atlantis sounds like part of the deluge story. The deluge story was either nature against man or god against man. I do not see any god against god in it.

The gods either initiated it to destroy most of mankind, or, more likely, it was a natural event that the gods took credit for.

Thank you for the compliment, it is greatly appreciated.

To your comment as to what really happened, war, or natural event. I live in eastern Tenn and I spend most of my time working the land, which by the way is extremely rocky. But this rock is quite unique from anything else I have ever seen. The rocks themselves appear to be, well, smashed as though they had gone through some kind of explosion. This in itself is not that unusual except the vast majority of rocks are suspended in a very fine clay dust. Its absolutely amazing to see the variety of uniqueness of these rocks, their shapes, and dispersion within the clay matrix. One is defiantly left with the feeling that this area was deposited from "Air Drop". think of a snow fall where the snow just piles up, layer upon layer. Except this is not snow but dust and rocks. I dispel the notion that these rocks are the result of a impact crater because the bed rock in this area is a gray color, the rocks in question are white pale white, to a cream color. You can tell they are not even the same material.

At any rate, what does this have to do with a 10,000 year old war? It may have everything to do with it.

It is said that our solar system originally had another planet that resided in what is now called the asteroid belt. Its name was "Tiamat", and it is said it either exploded, was destroyed as a result of warfare, or could have just came apart for natural reasons. Personally, I cant find any logic in thinking a planet can come apart from natural reasons other than it may have been stressed by too much of one element, or lacking some other element that would make the planet cohesive.

At any rate it dawned on me that what I am seeing in my back yard may in fact be debris from Tiamat. It may also be the reason why Mars is as baron as it is. Tiamat was said to have great amounts of water on it, well, the great flood may have actually been a great mud slide from the sky. Water, mud, rocks, all coming down around our planet. Some places getting more water, some getting mud and rocks. In either case it would defiantly be a game changer for life on the surface of this planet.

To those who feel that this type of event could never happen because the debris would burn up upon entering our atmosphere, please think again. What burns up is isolated, small in comparison, specks of dust and meteors. Undoubtedly the leading edge of this "Fall" would burn up, but the greatest amounts to follow would burrow through the atmosphere and push it out of the way, allowing the remaining materials to hit the planet and pile up. If you will, a tsunami from the sky.

If this scenario is close to the truth then the question would be, did Tiamat disintegrate on its own, or was some type of "Tesla" power used on it. I do not dispel the possibility that some ancient power tried to take credit for its destruction, but then one must ask, how? Maybe this power only knew that Tiamat was going to disintegrate and used that knowledge to put fear into another hidden power. the original "Fear Factor", if you will.

Knowing that "Ancient" power to be much older than any form of mankind presently found, anywhere in our solar system, that "Ancient" power would understand the true mechanics of not only planetary bodies but also how this solar system operates. In other words this ancient power would have access to knowledge humanity could never know. And why would humanity never know? Because they, in any form, or age, would never be privy to the real truth, because they could never be trusted with it. I'm not talking about technology that was shared, I'm talking about knowledge that was never taught.

A natural disaster is a misleading term. If I knew that if I put lets say, too much water on a planet, that in time, the planet would cease to be a firmament and be nothing more than a mud slide waiting to happen, would it really be "Natural"? I suspect Tiamat was just that. It was no longer capable of holding itself together, and just came apart. Mud is not as strong as rock and dirt.

Welcome, to planet Earth. I suspect our clock is ticking.
edit on 30-1-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

are aliens scientists monitoring us
My answer to this question, would be, yes. And have been for over 10,000 years.

When we raise domesticated animals we waist very little. Or at least we waist as little as we know about. We use the hair of animals for clothing, the fat to make candles, the milk to make cheese, etc. For the most part we do not harvest any intellectual materials because what we view as animals have non to offer us. But if we tended to a specialized animal that did, we would also monitor what it created intellectually, and would harvest the train of thought or idea.

I would suspect humanity has been harvested for many purposes and products through the years. Prior to the internet this intellectual extraction may have been through the organization of secret societies. Today, the internet gives the "Aliens" all they can handle.

Ask yourself why the truly gifted always seem to be held behind a oath of secrecy, whether it be in a secret society, or government alphabet soup compartmentalization office. Do you not keep your prize herd segregated, and protected?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There is a book called “The Broken Bible”. In it the author postulates that the Bible does not describe the creation of Earth, only the forming of it into land masses by placing the moon in orbit. He also describes the flood as arising because the Moon was temporarily taken out of orbit. The Alien Gods way to cleanse and repopulate it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

There is a book called “The Broken Bible”. In it the author postulates that the Bible does not describe the creation of Earth, only the forming of it into land masses by placing the moon in orbit. He also describes the flood as arising because the Moon was temporarily taken out of orbit. The Alien Gods way to cleanse and repopulate it.

I have not read the book you mention, sounds interesting. I doubt there is a valid retelling of the creation of this planet as I doubt there were any "eye,s" to observe the event, at least any we would recognize. Though this passage from the Bible is telling if you ask me.

6: And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7: And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

This may as you suggest be a retelling of the formation of the land masses, after the flood, not from the beginning. But the most odd thing about this passage is that the Firmament appears to be inside or in the middle of the waters. I have spent a great deal of time contemplating the meaning of this. I know there have been many explanations offered such as a water above the atmosphere and ground water below but to me they just seem to not fit reality. I tend to stay with the literal translation, above, and below.

There is only one explanation that fits the genesis explanation and that is that the planet, is hollow. It is said that on the inner surface there are oceans just like on the outer surface. The firmament, or crust of the planet would then be in the middle of the waters.

There is also some evidence that suggests that their was no moon before the flood. In the hollow earth theory, there is no moon inside the earth. I suspect that because of the planetary cataclysm, all knowledge of this reality would have been lost. At least to those of us who live on the outer surface.

I don't doubt that the moon can be moved from one location to another but I do doubt that it alone could be the reason for the flood. Virtually all the underwater ruins being found are within a certain distance from the shore lines. The latest being found off the coast of Cuba in approximately 2500 feet of water. Globally, that is a heck of a lot of water to account for. I doubt that "Atlantis" sunk as described but rather was "Drowned" by the addition of water from some other source. Melting polar ice caps just does not get it for me. The ice would have had to be piled up a hundred miles to account for all the extra water, both poles. And I doubt ice can be piled up any higher than what is found presently, one mile or so. I seriously doubt that if the moon were removed all the excess water found on our planet could be stacked and frozen on the poles, revealing all the underwater ruins.

I have suspected that the moon was in fact placed in its present location to keep the planet orientated where it is, compared to the sun. If it were to be removed its gravitational pull would no longer hold the earth at this angle, and the planet would then return to its original orientation. The polar ice caps would then shift back to where they were originally. And I suspect, much of Antarctica would become Ice free. Or, the poles would become water bound and sea levels would rise because no ice would be possible.

If the "Alien Gods" intentions were to repopulate the planet then I would say they did a miserable job of it. everyone today still has the same DNA as before the flood. The question might be, repopulate the planet, with what? It is true mankind does have a "Bottle Neck event of some 10,000 years ago, but we are still the same people, genetically. I would agree the original reason was removal of mankind from the planet, with no replacement.

I still believe the global flood was exactly that, except I still hold to the theory that the water came from some other location. One might ask how much water the moon could hold, if it were hollow. How many trips would it have to make in order to raise sea level by 2500 feet?

Yes I admit it is all speculation, hollow earth, expanding earth, global flood, and ill intent on some "Alien Gods". But what penalty could mankind pay if we do not address these issues? If it is true then the penalty will be paid by all of mankind that resides on this planet. Certainly if any truth is found in my position on this matter there will be political ramifications. These will need to be neutralized for the good of all of mankind.

What we are dealing with is if the crust of this planet is only between 400 and 600 miles thick, generally, less in the mid Atlantic rift, the fissure will open up at the thinnest place. cont.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Cont:

The earth will split right down the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Once this happens the magnetic field around our planet will start to break down, and the planet will loose cohesiveness. From there we will slowly disintegrate and the remains of the planet will begin to spread out until eventually our remains will appear as a new asteroid belt.

This does not need to happen if humanity finally comes together and start the repairs of the damage caused by the great flood. It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the earth is in deed, expanding. It can not do this forever. Tiamat may be our only warning.

Serious? One might ask why in the world would I care, well, I'm sure Ill be dead and gone when it happens but if your one of the ones who believes in reincarnation, it sure would be nice to have a place to come back to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join