It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens scientists monitoring us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Indeed, the jig is up. Besides it it mathematically impossible for there not to be other living, thinking beings out there!
The Drake equation

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
reply to post by alldaylong

Feel free to read all of Richard Dolan's books, "UFOs and the National Security State" and then get back to us on that. Just because you haven't done any research on a topic, doesn't make you an authority on its nonexistence.

There is increasing anecdotal and other evidence that the prolonged DNA and tissue sampling has now produced adult hybrids that may have superior intelligence and other traits, like ESP and telepathy, that are only vestigial in most humans. Maybe the aliens are producing people that can improve the world they are inheriting, maybe the planet is being terraformed to better suit an incoming race, dunno. But if you do the research and look into the amount of information the government has been hiding from us and extrapolate forward from that, the evidence of ET intervention is overwhelming. I cannot believe we are still having this discussion of 'are they here or not' when we need to progress to active interaction and learning. If you wait until they land on the White House lawn and the resident puppet has to tell the truth about something (anything) you'll be waiting a long time, and completely clueless in the meanwhile.

Who is this chap Richard Dolan? Is he the worlds authority on Aliens? Or just yet another who want's to cash in on the Alien theme? I read lot's of books such as 2001 by Arthur C Clarke but that doesn't mean there is a monolyph on the moon.
Words are cheap seeing actual proof is priceless. So where is that proof?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Air forces of this world have captured some incredible footage with on board cameras...all buried, gone, destroyed....

But dont listen to little old me...maybe go find ex Air force or NASA Astronauts or Commercial pilots explain what they have witnessed, their are plenty on you tube......They cant all be crackers...
Some of them even had their fingers on the big red button.....now if they are/were Crackers, i'm pretty sure the military would have sussed that out long before they were given clearance to effectively destroy Worlds at the touch of a button....just my theory BTW, or maybe you need to be somewhat unbalanced to apply for that job in the first place....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Of course that is what they are doing. We see them during their field work, but most of their time is spent in the lab. These labs are supposed to be underwater and underground, as well as on the Moon and Mars. Depending on which alien species we are talking about, we may have to include orbiting Mother ships too.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Feel free to read all of Richard Dolan's books, "UFOs and the National Security State" and then get back to us on that. Just because you haven't done any research on a topic, doesn't make you an authority on its nonexistence.

There is increasing anecdotal and other evidence that the prolonged DNA and tissue sampling has now produced adult hybrids that may have superior intelligence and other traits, like ESP and telepathy, that are only vestigial in most humans. Maybe the aliens are producing people that can improve the world they are inheriting, maybe the planet is being terraformed to better suit an incoming race, dunno. But if you do the research and look into the amount of information the government has been hiding from us and extrapolate forward from that, the evidence of ET intervention is overwhelming. I cannot believe we are still having this discussion of 'are they here or not' when we need to progress to active interaction and learning. If you wait until they land on the White House lawn and the resident puppet has to tell the truth about something (anything) you'll be waiting a long time, and completely clueless in the meanwhile.

"Anecdotal evidence" is more than a little oxymoronic.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-1-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why are there people on a "top secret" website if they do not believe there are things that are "top secret"?

The military has all the proof you could want, but they are not going to show it to you, because it is... wait for it...

Top Secret

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
Why are there people on a "top secret" website if they do not believe there are things that are "top secret"?

The military has all the proof you could want, but they are not going to show it to you, because it is... wait for it...

Top Secret

Errr if it is "Top Secret" how do you know this "Evidence" exists? If something is "Top Secret" then that is what it means does it not?

link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Top Secret

They believe that there are things that are Top Secret.

What they don't believe is that people like YOU know what they are.

link   

I have seen evidence and read testimony that would make you wonder about the military involvement in the abduction scenario, but the whole subject of abductions goes further back in time. Some even see accounts in the bible as being the classic alien abductions.

In as far as human beings being treated like animals being observed, well, look at our world politics today. Is that not how we are treated? Like animals?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I've read Dolan's books (and many others from Timothy Good, Nick Redfern, Edward Ruppelt etc) and they do not prove beyond reasonable doubt that aliens exist, travel frequently to Earth and are abducting people. Sure there is plenty of strange and entertaining tales but there is not one iota of real proof in the public domain that anyone can point to and settle the matter.

Of course it only takes one case to be proven to the public and everything changes.

But here we are 66 years after Roswell and I'd like to know what people believe constitutes real proof of aliens coming to earth (and abducting people)?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438
That is what huamans do to animals they are attempting to study, so what if thats why aliens abducting us. to examine and study us. Which is why they continue to do things like this with no real contact occuring

So you're saying they apparently have no access to the Internet or TV or any of the other thousands of ways they can learn all about us without having to abduct us. If you wanted to know about how human blood works, how would you do it? Kidnap people and test them? Our would you look it up in a reference book or the Internet? Or are you smarter than an alien?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Everything they make top secret eventually become not as top secret as it used to be when it becomes either common Knowledge or obsolete......The UFO Phenomenon will stay Top Secret for as long as it takes for it to become obsolete and of no further use to us....I dont see that happening this Millenium or the next for that matter....they work sooooo far out of our thought process it would probably be the biggest Game changer in as far as everything we thought we knew.........well....we Knew F all..

our reality would be simply turned on it's head and i dont think some Nations peoples are ready for that...

Just for the record....Our Governments will never have us worshiping any other false God other than the mighty Dollar/pound/Yen etc
edit on 23-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I suppose but they may not be able to understand our language or want to perform certain tests/expiriments

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I have seen evidence and read testimony that would make you wonder about the military involvement in the abduction scenario,

Ive havent heard much about military involvement

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes, I think part of their mission here is scientific study. We are a giant ant farm.

I also believe, mostly from hearing testimony from abductees, is that they are also stealing eggs, sperm, or god forbid even our children.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Don't think thats the truth
Heard about Government agencies and aliens in continuous communication ?
Human abduction and cattle mutilation is a done deal in exchange for their technology

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienoid

ive heard that,but I dont get what they would have to fear from the governments that a deal would be needed

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Do you mean people fearing from the government regarding the deal ?
Sorry I don't get what you said

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienoid

why would the aliens feel threatend by the government enough to make a deal. they should be advanced enough to have little to fear from our weapons so why wouldnt they just abduct who they wanted and give nothing in return

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ya aliens needed no permission to abduct humans and mutilate our cattles
Don't know why aliens made such deal with government

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join