It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens scientists monitoring us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is something I read in a book (I cant remember what its called) that may put alien abductions in context.

ok so youre walking in an isolated area suddenly you see an odd craft flying in the sky following you until it lands and some odd creatures get out of it, then you find yourself losing consciousness and falling asleep. You awaken to find the creatures boarding the craft and leaving. there is now a device on you that will allow the creatures to find you where ever you are.

This sounds like an alien abduction but it is not what happened. you were an animal. the unkown craft was a helicopter, the creatures were humans, and you were tranqulized.

That is what huamans do to animals they are attempting to study, so what if thats why aliens abducting us. to examine and study us. Which is why they continue to do things like this with no real contact occuring

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
IIRC, that scenario with the helicopter and the US Government is what happened to Mulder, from the X-Files.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

didnt know that, I started watching the series and havent gotten back to it for years

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just think of it this way,
The Earth is just one Petri Dish in a Giant Cosmos Lab of other Petri Dishes.....once the culture has multiplied to the point of spilling out the dish another one will just be getting going somewhere....forever and Ever Amen..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I used to take the whole abduction thing with a grain of salt till I found out a family friend had been abducted.

I think it has something to do with breeding as they took her unborn baby, for what purpose I have no idea.

I hope their scientists coz if their not their either trophy hunters or harvesters

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

A short answer to your question is No. Purely because aliens are not visiting Earth, either in the present or the past.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

My memory is sketchy, but it was part of their conspiracy against him.

i.e. "You didn't really get abducted by aliens. It was actually us, in our helicopters, and your 'paranoid delusions' led you to believe it was aliens." [It 'actually' happened, in the show, as a red herring they used against Mulder]

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

well I will admitt if aliens are not visiting earth that would negate my theory, but there is no 100% definative proff one way or the other saying they are so this is just based on speculation and my the belifs ive come to after looking into the possibility that they are

link   

Ha, I really dont think anyone can say that with 100% certainty.
edit on 23-1-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

link   

Wouldn't it makes sense that they would have obtained all the necesssary information needed from the first few humans??? Why would they need to keep abducting people over and over? If your answer is to monitor change then remember that it takes thousands to millions of years for DNA to change in a natrual setting so that does not make sense.

I would like to disagree with your theory... IMO our governements do the abducting and play off the alien conspiracy to build yet another level of fear and dis-information.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

They are possibly seeing how small changes are happening for example if the there are now claims that infertility in people is increasing so perhaps they are also examining that

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Until someone comes up with 100% proof that Aliens are visiting Planet Earth (Which they havn't) then i think i am safe in saying that Aliens are not and have not been coming our way.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Wouldn't it makes sense that they would have obtained all the necesssary information needed from the first few humans??? Why would they need to keep abducting people over and over? If your answer is to monitor change then remember that it takes thousands to millions of years for DNA to change in a natrual setting so that does not make sense.

I would like to disagree with your theory... IMO our governements do the abducting and play off the alien conspiracy to build yet another level of fear and dis-information.

Maybe they marvel at what they have created.....we were still working by candle light just over a hundred years ago and look how far we have come on.....Humans are an amazing species and we are getting more Amazing and fascinating to watch by the hour....who would'nt be interested in that Creation..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Until someone comes up with 100% proof that Aliens are visiting Planet Earth (Which they havn't) then i think i am safe in saying that Aliens are not and have not been coming our way.

Seriously....our governments have been hiding the truth for many years.....we are being lied to and i'm bored with the game now.

we have the proof, just all the good stuff is filed away never to see the light of day.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This does sound like an x-files episode but no matter that show is the reason we are all here isnt it?

Reminds me of the book Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut, (a classic) a guy gets 'unstuck' in time and travels back and forth from his childhood to his deathbed at random, even being abducted by aliens at one point and put in a zoo were he sees alien families walk by his habitat (a cage made to look like a humans living room.) "ohh look at the human!"
Anyways cool idea! But if they are scientists can't they give us super powers by now? Can you imagine a army of Supermen fighting some alien war, and earth is the breeding ground.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Maybe they thinks its a bad idea to give us superpowers

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by alldaylong

Seriously....our governments have been hiding the truth for many years.....we are being lied to and i'm bored with the game now.

we have the proof, just all the good stuff is filed away never to see the light of day.

What proof would that be?

Are you saying the Aliens only let themselves be known to Governments and not to the general population?
I have a hard time in thinking that could be a fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Feel free to read all of Richard Dolan's books, "UFOs and the National Security State" and then get back to us on that. Just because you haven't done any research on a topic, doesn't make you an authority on its nonexistence.

There is increasing anecdotal and other evidence that the prolonged DNA and tissue sampling has now produced adult hybrids that may have superior intelligence and other traits, like ESP and telepathy, that are only vestigial in most humans. Maybe the aliens are producing people that can improve the world they are inheriting, maybe the planet is being terraformed to better suit an incoming race, dunno. But if you do the research and look into the amount of information the government has been hiding from us and extrapolate forward from that, the evidence of ET intervention is overwhelming. I cannot believe we are still having this discussion of 'are they here or not' when we need to progress to active interaction and learning. If you wait until they land on the White House lawn and the resident puppet has to tell the truth about something (anything) you'll be waiting a long time, and completely clueless in the meanwhile.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Are you saying the Aliens only let themselves be known to Governments and not to the general population?

It could be possible that they think that because they are in charge they are smarter people and would be better to establish communication with

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So your "proof" that an alien has never ever visited this planet in the entire history of its existence, is that there is no 100% verified evidence that they have? I am not arguing that they have, I am just saying that really we have no idea if they have or not. Just because it hasn't been 100% proven doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join