It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton - "what difference does it make at this point"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by beezzer
I hear her talking. . . . .

But she's not saying much.

It's possible that we will learn that she did in fact know about the cables.
Time will tell.

Of Course she knew,

Cables sent and sorted by level of importance, Hillary would have us believe there are to many cables to go through, that's nonsensical,

Of course a cable sent to the department would be sorted, and one this important would have top priority.
www.nationalreview.com...

The lawyers probably thought that one through.
Lets say in the near future we find out she did read the cables and lied under oath.

What's the worst case scenario for Hillary?
Slap on the wrist or worse?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Prolly nothing, I have lost all hope that this administration will be held accountable for anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior
Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

www.caintv.com...
edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think had it been her daughter it would make a difference, and the fact that they knew the Muslims were planning retaliation over bin laden of course they should have had more security in Muslim based embassies on 9/11, some of the first protest on tv showed them protesting against America and chanting they were all bin ladens, and why was are military told to stand down.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SkinsFan913

Your brand of ignorance stuns me. Please tell me you are ineligible to vote.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

way to contribute literally nothing whatsoever to this post. i enjoyed reading through all the commentary provided, and then got to your post. what a let-down of an ending.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
See this is where you can tell politicians who seek this kind of power have some sort of complex that makes them unfit to serve their country. The difference that it makes is that we can punish those responsible in our own government for allowing this to happen, if it can be shown that it was "allowed" to happen. If it could have been stopped, there is not really any difference from allowing it to happen.

The fact that she does not realize this just shows how deluded she must be, for she apparently cares nothing for democracy and will continue to lie to the American people about what she wants to. This is a huge problem for democracy, and this is why we need a system for holding politicians accountable, for their actions and their words to the people, who elect them in the first place, and who's interests they are supposed to look out for. How is making oneself richer and more powerful serving the American people? How is lying to the American people serving them?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

She doesn't get elected in 2016.
That's the worst case for her that could happen with all this.
But considering her recent health issues .. that could be out of reach anyways.

I figured she and Chris Christy would knock headsi n 2016, with her as victor.
But now .. I'm thinking that landscape will change ..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

But considering her recent health issues ..

I could see Team Hillary using the heart attack gun on Chris Christy like it was used it on Breitbart and nobody would question what happened to him. Hopefully, Christy will be taking his health and weight more seriously if he plans on running for POTUS.
I mean, jeez! These people have awesome health plans that the tax payers provide, so I can't understand for a minute why Hillary didn't go to the hospital when she "fell". Just seems strange to me. When and who declared she had a concussion anyways? Makes me wonder if she fell at all or if it was just her way of buying more time until she had to testify.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

She doesn't get elected in 2016.
That's the worst case for her that could happen with all this.

Which is of course what this is about vs. actually ensuring similair tragedies don't occur.

Same reason two GOP hopefuls for 2016 were appointed to the committee right before she testified...Rubio and Rand Paul.

Hillary, Julien Castro, Cuoma, Warren, Booker, Biden (maybe..hope not)?

VS.

Rand Paul, Rubio, Ryan, Jeb Bush, Christie? Bachman?

And of course others unforeseen

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I can't understand for a minute why Hillary didn't go to the hospital when she "fell". Just seems strange to me. When and who declared she had a concussion anyways? Makes me wonder if she fell at all or if it was just her way of buying more time until she had to testify.

OR rather than build conspiracy around wrong info...you can just look it up? She went to the hospital both when she fell and the clot was discovered on a follow up to that initial visit.

According to a spokesman, the clot was discovered in the course of a follow-up exam for the concussion at New York Presbyterian Hospital. She is being treated with anticoagulants and will remain at the hospital for the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor her response to the medication.

Follow up exam....she went to the doctor for the concussion.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr

Your brand of ignorance stuns me. Please tell me you are ineligible to vote.

Said the poster whose only contribution to the thread was this?

Lousy actress.
Thinly veiled liar.
Callous wench.

Her for president?

Never.

That woman is a scumbag.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior
Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

www.caintv.com...
edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Oh no!
That won't look good on her resume!
BTW, she looked very unpresidential during the hearings.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6

way to contribute literally nothing whatsoever to this post. i enjoyed reading through all the commentary provided, and then got to your post. what a let-down of an ending.

You ?enjoyed? reading 7 pages of hate and BS until you got to that post? What does that tell you?

Just a sampling of what you consider great reading...

Originally posted by Habit4ming
Imo, she doesn't care about anyone except herself and her family.

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight
Hillary Clinton is a disgusting woman, A true Vampire blood sucking leach,

Lousy actress.
Thinly veiled liar.
Callous wench.

That woman is a scumbag.

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Well I learned she didn't know sh#t, doesn't know sh#t and won't know sh#t........like ever! It was gaggy listening to people fall all over themselves trying to kiss her ass and compliment her on great job and all her hard work so far.

Originally posted by burntheships

Who was green, bitter and explosive?
Hillary!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

That bit has been debunked...the idiot is trying to sell books to Hillary haters aka Right Wing folks who don't mind being lied to as long as they like what they hear. Do some fact checking. he wasn't Hillary's boss, didn't fire her etc. But you should definetly buy the book! Amazon will likely suggest other books you might like from Orly Taitz!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
With regards to US weapons in turkey:

Uh

news.yahoo.com...

Clinton "doesn't know"

Shes the freaking secretary of state~!

Incompetence,.
edit on 24-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

This was a planned attack. The consolate knew something was up. So you think this professional assault and murders were based on a video? Does that sound reasonable? Now, riots from religious citizens in the streets sounds kind of typical of a response to an offensive video, but the level of the benghazi attack does not seem to fit the given reason, a short video.

We were all, the world, lead to believe the attacks were based on a video. This was sounded immediately and continued in the media for days on end. Every day following, we were told or shown more islamic nations rioting in the streets, while this video was kept available, and repeatedly talked about. The WH could have quieted this rumor, but instead let it keep playing.

Meanwhile , the details were far from clear that any video, had anything at all to do with this attack.

The question Mrs. Clinton evaded so thoroughly is, why did the WH allow the world to believe the attack was based on a video? Especially since she herself said yesterday that they don't know why the attack happened yet!

Lies by ommission and non-interference are still lies.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

You know you should try reading all the posts instead of playing hit and run. You might find you've missed something.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Love how they continue to play the Al Qaeda card when ever something goes wrong in the Middle East. I am getting sick of that word.. I'm sure there are groups in Libya who are definetly not Pro USA and those groups are behind the attacks. Not some cheap Mohammed video, not Al Qaeda, not the Pope, just people who are sick and tired of people interferring in their country and killing their family and friends.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join