Hillary Clinton - "what difference does it make at this point"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by neo96

Not sure how that works unless Obama has claimed he is part of a terrorist group

Terrorists claim they are "Freedom fighters"

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

A post civil war country not a war zone, when the smoke hasn't even cleared yet? We aren't talking a year after the fighting "stopped", but a few months. Then you add in the other events in Libya at the time, how many other foreign groups were attacked around that same time? Poor planning in sending diplomatic personal with such a small security detail for protection at the point. But yea thats right Al Qaeda was beaten and on the run. Seems that the POTUS stirred up that mess by making that statement and was proven deadly wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Again muddying the waters. My point was anyone could claim they are representing al qaeda . You then somehow bring Obama into it calling him a terrorist. Is getting tiresome debating with someone who won't have a mature discourse.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by neo96

Again muddying the waters. My point was anyone could claim they are representing al qaeda . You then somehow bring Obama into it calling him a terrorist. Is getting tiresome debating with someone who won't have a mature discourse.

Quote it?

I said current administration someone brought up "attacking bases overseas" which is exactly what the admin does and yet that is not "terroristic".

Think this is a "debate" haha funny.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

It's quite alright we all do.
Truth is what remains: 4 dead because of someone senior. Who claimed responsibility?
Then they are burned from public service.Pick one or call all of our ambassadors disposable by ignorance.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hillary is freaking out because she's seeing her presidential hopes go up in smoke because of this.I have heard some people have been whining about how "harsh" her questioning was.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I learned she didn't know sh#t, doesn't know sh#t and won't know sh#t........like ever! It was gaggy listening to people fall all over themselves trying to kiss her ass and compliment her on great job and all her hard work so far. The one shining light during the whole thing, or at least what I was able to watch, was Rand Paul's comments and questions. He has this calm easy voice but everything he said pierced her like the hot air balloon she is.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

No, I don't see a difference.....the point trying to be made about what she said is, you can't ignore why it happened if you want to stop it from happening again.

You need to know a cause in order to change the effect.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You keep repeating this, where are you getting it from?

Here is the official story:

Oct. 10: The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform releases State Department memos requesting additional security in Libya.

Charlene Lamb, a State Department official who denied those requests, tells the committee that the State Department had been training local Libyans for nearly a year and additional U.S. security personnel were not needed.

As reported by Foreign Policy: “We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi on the night of 9/11,” Lamb testified. Others testified differently. “All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” testified Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya over the summer, Foreign Policy reported.

www.factcheck.org...

The request for security was 12, not 5 and the official count was only 3...... 2 of the security agents were only traveling thru the area.

On Wednesday, the State Department's former point man on security in Libya told the House Oversight Committee that he asked for additional security help for the Benghazi facility months before the attack, but was denied.

Various communications dating back a year asked for three to five diplomatic security agents, according to testimony at Wednesday's hearing. But Eric Nordstrom, the one-time regional security officer, said he verbally asked for 12 agents. The request for 12 agents was rebuffed by the regional director of the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, Nordstrom testified.

"For me and my staff, it was abundantly clear that we were not going to get resources until the aftermath of an incident," Nordstrom said. Also, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, a Utah National Guardsman who was a site security commander in Libya from February through August, testified that a regional security officer tried to obtain more personnel, but 'was never able to attain the numbers he felt comfortable with."

It was unclear whether he was talking about Nordstrom.

Five diplomatic security special agents were in Benghazi at the time of the attack, two of whom only happened to be there because they had traveled with Stevens from Tripoli, according to testimony.

Under Secretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy responded, at the hearing, to suggestions the State Department was responsible for a lack of preparedness: "We regularly assess risk and resource allocation, a process involving the considered judgments of experienced professionals on the ground and in Washington, using the best available information."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 23-1-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

She's just like her a husband; A good liar, but a liar none the less.

The MSM is going to try and make her look like a saint and anyone who is against her will be looked at as a racist republican dingbat... I know this because I was called that today...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
As far as live monitoring, Hills denied live feed in her answers today.

But facts dispute that. Technically it wasn't sent to WH, but it was monitored real time by DOD.

Live video from a drone flying over the U.S. Consulate during the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, was monitored at a Defense Department facility, but was not fed to the White House, senior officials say.

The Obama administration has declined to respond to media requests for details about who was watching the live video, but a senior defense official told The Washington Times that “the surveillance aircraft captured footage of events on the ground” and “it wasn’t available that night at the White House.”

The officials said the “overhead footage was available at a DOD location,” and they declined to comment further. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
it doesnt matter.

for some reason (probably because she's the leading woman for 2016 and she has a job no one else currently wants) mrs. clinton is somehow adored by Americans still (majority of them being women). the clintons will just not go away!!....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr
reply to post by bknapple32

I see you're allergic to the truth. How does her butt taste?

Quite a mature contribution to ats.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Who was green, bitter and explosive?
Hillary!

Wow that was some performance on her part

Nauseating actually
edit on 23-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

She's just like her a husband; A good liar, but a liar none the less.

Yep, yes indeed...

Billary, is that you?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So it doesn't happen again,

oops well we F that up already since you people re elected one of the people responsible...

Did obuma pull the triggers, nope, but he sure protected the ones that did.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
So it doesn't happen again,

oops well we F that up already since you people re elected one of the people responsible...

Did obuma pull the triggers, nope, but he sure protected the ones that did.

I'm no fan of the ME in general, but don't play the blame game against Obama and the dems when it is painfully obvious of the pathetic hawkish nature of the little drunk. Heck, he even looked pathetic in his combat vest when he declared "we have prevailed" now how pathetic!

Re the Clintons just won't go away (another post just above) all I can say is thank god for that!

If per chance that one of the war mongers gets in in 2016, I can see more of your youngens losing their lives in countries where they don't belong. The main reason they're being killed now is because the little drunk had no answer to the financial domestic problems so he jumped at the opportunity to deflect attention away from said woes. The sad part is the american voters fell for the GOP propaganda and voted him in for a 2nd term. THAT is the most worrying part of the whole scene, the gullibility of the american voters.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

So you haven't noticed yet the current adminstration ie: Clinton et al, are the warmongers you speak of?

They are the Bush clan on steroids....

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join