It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton - "what difference does it make at this point"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Very different than what you offered in your OP?

Naaah .. looks pretty much the same to me. 'what difference does it make at this point'.
Seems pretty clear that she doesn't really care to get at the bottom of things.
But if you think you see something different .. that's fine. I DO NOT.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is an important thread and I hope her words are analyzed further. It's terrible how she's making it out to be the equivalent of an auto accident.

Not to derail, but check out the second video in this article: www.weeklystandard.com...
I don't think it looks like Hillary. After all, she was MIA for a while with her mysterious fall and blood clot situation. I honestly think it could possibly be a body double. Even the sound of her voice is different. I don't know. Maybe this is nothing, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

No. No. NO NO NO NO NO NO. Just friggen NO!!!!!! I refuse to have this interesting thread on dissecting this hearing, be hijacked by another ridiculous unfounded nut theory. Im sorry. But JUST SAY NO!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
It makes a difference to responsibility she is the one holding the bag it's her fault it happened she gets burned.That pretty well covers the "difference" it makes

(A) You need to edit down your signature space so as to not occupy a huge space with a little post.

(B) Whether she is responsible for the security breach is independant of whether it was "protestors" or "terrorists" who breached the security. Which ironically is the point she was making.

You post makes no sense...at least employing logic.

Either way, the independant Government Accountability Board that the GOP tasked to investigate concluded she was not responsible for the breech and that the issues that resulted in the security failure she was not made aware of. Despite that, cuz she is a grow-up, she has still accepted responsibility for it and stated the same at the hearing...despite the GAO directed by the GOP determining otherwise.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Naaah .. looks pretty much the same to me. 'what difference does it make at this point'.
Seems pretty clear that she doesn't really care to get at the bottom of things.
But if you think you see something different .. that's fine. I DO NOT.

Lets be honest. This was a foregone conclusion for you and others before this hearing even began isnt it?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Naaah .. looks pretty much the same to me.

By "pretty much the same" you mean strategically edited to meet with your constructed narrative?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This has been the most amazing dog and pony show you can imagine....she has danced and circled, twisted and turned. Done everything except give a direct answer to questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Was she or was she not the Secretary of State? Yes she was.
Is Libya a dangerous place? I do believe it is.
Did they send an envoy of ambassadorial staff to a war zone essentially unprotected without support effectively deployable?
Yes SHE DID.
What FACTS confuse you?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hear her talking. . . . .

But she's not saying much.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Indigo5

Was she or was she not the Secretary of State? Yes she was.
Is Libya a dangerous place? I do believe it is.
Did they send an envoy of ambassadorial staff to a war zone essentially unprotected without support effectively deployable?
Yes SHE DID.
What FACTS confuse you?

Facts? You mean 5 security personal staffers were requested, and 5 security personal staffers were on duty the night of the attack?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe if stevens asked for 5 chevy volts he would have gotten them they obviously were ignored on additional security.

5 well trained security forces like spec ops/delta are worth 100 others.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Maybe if stevens asked for 5 chevy volts he would have gotten them they obviously were ignored on additional security.

5 well trained security forces like spec ops/delta are worth 100 others.

Except, 5 is actually what they had at the time of the attack. Just as requested. To me thats important to know.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That attacked lasted for hours enough time to send additional forces that were denied.

They watched it live for F sake.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That attacked lasted for hours enough time to send additional forces that were denied.

\\

She just said they had nothing in the state department that allowed them to watch it live.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

\

She just said they had nothing in the state department that allowed them to watch it live.

Really then why was a drone flying over the scene?

Lies lies lies.

www.nypost.com...
edit on 23-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Normally in the TRADITIONAL AMERICAN method of SOP you don't just drop off people in hot zones without an extraction plan IN PLACE.Usually the SECDEF has knuckle draggers on staff but Hillary has a LONG history of hating the military.
I have no idea why it isn't understood,but that's the game after Reagan"It's not MY fault".

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So .. she goes from 'what difference does it make' to 'we'll figure out what happened' .. all in one breath. Yeah .. like I"m going to trust her to find out what happened after she said 'what difference does it make'???
edit on 1/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: hit enter too early ..

I think your confusion is with the edited transcript...This is what she actually said after responding to multiple inquiries about the initial intelligence that said it was a protest.

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

Have to agree there, in fact the video I watched has it all there.
I don't much like the woman at all, and there is probably some issue over diplomatic safety versus the 'dark side' whether it concerns this woman or someone else, who knows as yet? however this thread is misleading, and out of context.
edit on 23-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And has that been addressed? And what was her answer to that?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

\

And additional forces were not "denied"...hint on ATS...when someone screams "FACTS!!"...expect the opposite.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Lets be honest. This was a foregone conclusion for you and others before this hearing even began isnt it?

Not at all. If you'd seen my posts about Hillary through the years here you would have seen me saying that is is highly capable, highly qualified, a master politician and that SHE should have been the dems choice for POTUS .. not Obama. It blew me away that she said 'what difference does it make at this point'. It was SLOPPY compared to how she usually conducts herself.

The fact is .. it matters very much why those Americans were murdered. The only way to make sure it doesn't happen again is to find out exactly why it happened to begin with and to fess up to why it happened.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I appreciate your response. However, dont you think the context for that statement is important? I highly doubt she was saying what does it matter about those people being dead. C'mon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join