It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Some Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I am going through som e troubleing times in trying to find my place. Was wondering if there are any Psychic friends out there that could help me understand where i am where i am going and if it is the right direction?
edit on 23-1-2013 by Kadmiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kadmiel
Hello ATS,

I am going through som e troubleing times in trying to find my place. Was wondering if there are any pysic friends out there that could help me understand where i am where i am going and if it is the right direction?

pysic? Psychic?
Either way, there is no such thing.
If you want proper advice, you should explain what the problem/problems are and get advice that isn't nonsense.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah no such things as Psychics I'm afraid nice idea but in reality this does not happen only a world full of con men and good cold/micro expression readers!

Best just tell us the problem.
edit on 23-1-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kadmiel

All i can say is, stay positive, listen to yourself. Dont let an outside influence affect your choise, it must be your own will. If you cant keep emotions out, always choose love

Cant give you much more help than that without more info, you will be allright though

Edit: Almost forgot, believe in yourself, and this is importen, cause it doesnt sound like you do. Always believe in yourself
edit on 23-1-2013 by MrNobody777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join