It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Lurker Joins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's been long enough, and I think after 2 years of lurking this site, like many others, I decided to join. I enjoy being around like-minded people, and those with differing viewpoints. I believe being around such people, with an open mind, allows one to experience things from many new and familiar perspectives. To learn and grow from the shared opinions of others.

On the other hand... who else doesn't enjoy a good conspiracy theory every once in a while, which truly makes one think, or just amuses. It's why I like it here, there's a lot of interesting material to indulge in.

I guess to introduce a bit of myself: I have quite an interest in paranormal and supernatural phenomena, and have been since I was younger. Always been one for the mysterious and unexplained, so to say, and a bit of a Truth Seeker to say the least.

I think, that's about it for what I feel like saying. Though I must say, it's nice to be on here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the...plunge

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
Hours of fun await you,enjoy.
See you around the site.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

Welcome to the tribe!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Welcome VoidFire To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you I was wondering how to do all that stuff with the pics and what not. Now I can work on my profile =) By the way I'm new to and maybe we'll get along voidfire.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you I was wondering how to do all that stuff with the pics and what not. Now I can work on my profile =) By the way I'm new to and maybe we'll get along voidfire.

Mhmm, same here (to the Mod links). It's nice to get to meet new people as well, so hopefully we get along

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join