It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice of Charlie Brown arrested for alleged threats, stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Voice of Charlie Brown arrested for alleged threats, stalking

www.torontosun.com

SAN DIEGO, CALIF. - The former child actor who was the voice of Charlie Brown in the 1960s "Peanuts" animated television specials will be arraigned on Wednesday, after being arrested at a border crossing near San Diego on a warrant accusing him of making criminal threats and stalking, authorities said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the whole world going a bit nuts?

I know, child actors always seem to have trouble, but this is
about a 56 year old. Why are people suddenly going so crazy of late?

Even Charlie brown seems to have grown up...screwed up.
Sad

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
These bars suck, old pal.

Sorry, it looks like it was recorded on a toaster.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Heisenberg59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

yah there dead thats right and i sold them the junk lmfao I love that episode.. family guy ftw

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Good Grief.

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night." — Charlie Brown

edit on 23-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Peter Robbins could use our prayers...

Terminal pancreatic cancer, serious legal problems, lost girlfriend, etc.

I was very sad to read about this:

Peter Robbins, the former child actor who voiced “Charlie Brown” in “Peanuts” cartoons, is alleged to have threatened violence against a La Jolla plastic surgeon and a San Diego police sergeant, according to court and arrest records.

The plastic surgeon, Dr. Lori Saltz, obtained a temporary restraining order against Robbins, 56, in a Jan. 3 hearing in Vista Superior Court. She said in court papers that Robbins threatened to “break her in half” after she performed cosmetic surgery on his former girlfriend and he didn’t like the results.

Saltz further said that Robbins has terminal cancer and she speculated that if it had metasticized in his brain, that could be the cause of his violent reactions.

Saltz said in the papers that she was so concerned about him, she closed her office for half a day.

www.utsandiego.com...

Peter Robbins was alleged to have threatened violence against a La Jolla plastic surgeon and a San Diego police sergeant, though the incidents happened at separate times.

The surgeon, Dr. Lori Saltz, obtained a temporary restraining order against Robbins earlier this month after he threatened to "break her in half" after she performed plastic surgery on his girlfriend that he was not satisfied with. The restraining order covers herself, husband and their two kids.

Robbins was also arrested on Jan. 13 for allegedly skipping out on a bill at a La Jolla Hotel restaurant. Robbins threatened the sergeant who put him in handcuffs.

www.nypost.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just did another search with the terms: "Peter Robbins" terminal cancer...

This is clearly being kept OUT of the MSM because of his exposing the AMA's lies.

One more cover-up of MANY...

==Cancer and Dope-Strong==

Peter Robbins was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer on August 10th, 2012. He has since started a foundation called "Dope-Strong" to help children with terminal cancer get alternative treatments. The following is an open letter to the public (and Lance Armstrong) written November 25th 2012.

''Dear Lance Armstong:

My name is Peter Robbins I am the original voice of Charlie Brown. Like you I am a National Treasure! I was diagnosed August 10, 2012 with inoperable pancreatic cancer and without chemotherapy and radiation I would have six months to live.

Later that month I had my first and only round of chemotherapy and radiaton. I became so sick I wish I was dead. I read about you and how you "Cheated " CANCER! So every morning at sunrise I ride my Dope-Strong Bicycle and I pretend I am Lance Edward Gunderson:

Cancer Fighter, Worlds Greatest Athlete and Humanitarian.

I have started a Foundation Called Dope-Strong. Unlike "Live Strong" we do not fund the torture of children in the name Cancer with Chemotherapy(MUSTARD GAS) OR Radiation(ATOMIC WEAPONS).

My first public RIDE AGAINST CANCER AS LANCE EDWARD GUNDERSON will be in Denver Colorado Saturday December 1st at Sunrise. I pray that you will join me in the "Good Fight" against cancer and teach me I how to ride like You! I WISH GOD WOULD BLESS YOU LANCE ARMSTRONG... BUT HE ALREADY HAS.

DOPE-STRONG
Peter Robbins

report.cluebot.cluenet.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, it appears that this has been REMOVED from the Wikipedia page, surprised? Neither am I...

Wikipedia IS in fact used as a propaganda tool...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More search engine results:

This makes it SO obvious why his terminal cancer has been kept out of the news:

"I am an advocate against chemotherapy." ~ Peter Robbins

He is exposing the lies of the "Medical Inquisition"...

chenc1987.appspot.com...

Not sure what to make of this one:

chenc1987.appspot.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just in case some are still wondering WHY Peter Robbins refused chemo:

Most doctors ALSO refuse chemo & radiation. Why?

They KNOW it not only doesn't work, but they know about the fact that it KILLS.

Same thing goes for vaccines, MOST MD's refuse them.

WHY? They KNOW...

“Ty, isn't chemotherapy a proven scientific treatment?”

The answer is YES, it is! It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . .

“Chemo has a 97% fatality rate”...

But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 64 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer. The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down? Of the 64 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...

“ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs don’t work and are toxic!”

That means that 91% of the oncologists surveyed would not submit themselves to the same protocols that they prescribe to their patients! Is it just me, or does this seem hypocritical to you? I believe that this is not only hypocritical, but it borders on being criminal! They know that chemo will kill more patients than it will help, but they continue to tell their patients that it is their "best treatment option." What a damnable lie! LINK

More ATS posts on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just noticed I am the ONLY one posting in this thread.

Just searched the "recent posts" section going all the way back to 8 hours and this thread isn't there.

Has ATS ALSO been told to hush up this story as well?

This is WAY too creepy...

If I suddenly vanish into thin air, well now you know WHY...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
wow, a super big thanks for the postings. It really helps layout a background. Angry person angry about the system. Welcome to all of our lives shortly.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
okay I have to say it:

Good Grief, Charlie Brown, you blockhead!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
wow, a super big thanks for the postings. It really helps layout a background. Angry person angry about the system. Welcome to all of our lives shortly.

A super thanks to you as well OP...

If it hadn't been for you, we would have never even heard about this story.

Thanks to the "Main Stream Mindcontrol".

Errrrr, I mean the "news"....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I received a report of an invisible thread on the old junction go'in out to ATS.
So away I went and upon arrival.
Hello, has anyone seen an invisible thread around here ? Murg ?

Excellent thread OP !
SnF

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm often amused to see usleess threads with 600 plus replies and others just ignored. I wonder if anyone has done a study to see what makes ATSers go for something.

join