It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ObamaCare is linked to the Gun Grab...read it and weep.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The gun grab has been in the planning stages for years. Obama has intentionally linked ObamaCare (The Patient protection and Affordable Care Act) to a couple of things we should all be aware of.

#1 ~ The Ready Reserve Corps (He spoke about this civilian army as early as 2008. Now, it is INCLUDED withinin the thousands of pages of the Obamacare mess.....you know....the one we have to pass to KNOW what's in it. Well...guess what! You passed it and guess what's included.....that's right!) Sec. 5210.

Hold onto that dot and follow me further.

#2 ~ Last week when he signed the 23 Acts related to gun control, did you notice #14..... "Issue a presidential memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence."

Now that sounds rather benign doesn't it? But, there is a REASON this has been assigned to CDC rather than NIH or HHS. Can you guess why? Well, read it and be afraid.....be VERY afraid if you value liberty and your 2A right.

bolding is mine:

www.usphs.gov...

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, enacted March 23, 2010, gave the USPHS the authority to create the Ready Reserve Corps, a new component of the USPHS Commissioned Corps. The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps will be to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the other uniformed services' reserve programs) to assist full-time Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.

Prior to the passage of this law, the USPHS Commissioned Corps did not have a reserve component to call upon in this fashion. The Ready Reserve Corps members will perform duties for assigned periods of time as opposed to full-time Corps members who are on extended active duty. Joining the Ready Reserve Corps is voluntary; however, future members of the Ready Reserve Corps join knowing that they can be called at any time to serve in times of national need.

The Ready Reserve Corps officers will participate in routine training; be available and ready for calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises or to backfill critical positions left vacant during deployment of full-time Corps members; or be available for service assignments in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities.

Now, all this might explain this last dot:

#3 ~ The exorbitant government purchases last year of ammo and the odd distribution to various agencies throughout the country.

Is Obama planning to call the so-called gun violence a national emergency through the CDC and call up this Ready Reserve Corps?

I ask that you re-read the above quote and take note of the PURPOSE of this so-called Ready Reserve Corps. Then I ask you to contact your reps just in case they are not seeing the connections.
edit on 1/23/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EX tags, not QUOTE when using outside content.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You guys really like doubling down on the insanity, don't you?
I told everyone he wasn't actually going to make a move to grab guns with executive orders, and what do you do when that didn't happen? Instead of admitting you're wrong and moving on, you guys come up with even crazier ideas!!

Guess what? They aren't coming for your guns. Get it through your head.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Why would he have to go through all these hoops when he can just have doctors and psychiatrists diagnosis you unfit to own a gun? Much easier and efficient.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not being an American, I do not really share this suspicion that one day the government will try and take away my guns.

I personaly am neither for or against gun ownership, but by the very fact it is your right to have them in your country, then I agree wholeheartedly with peoples choice to own them, It does not matter if I agree with your reasons for owning them, or agree with the reasons behind your right to have them, all that matter is, its your right, so thats what you are entitled too.

Having said that, can someone, preferably an American gun owner explain to me the logic in the government stripping you off your right to own guns, because to me, it does not sound like it would ever happen. Simply because the government would loose massive amounts of tax revenue generated from gun/ammo sales, and considering how powerful the NRA and weapons manufacturers actually are, they would also have to be party to this government collusion and at the same time be happy to loose what profits they earn and the political influence that goes with those profits. Would both the NRA and weapons manufacturers/dealers not be warning people by now?, or are they ALL in on it?.

And based on the fact American government is solely ran by corporate greed, why would they want to deny the economic benefit of gun sales?, surely this would make an already struggling economy even worse off?.

I just cannot see it happening, from a logical point of view of course, there may be more to it im sure?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ready Reserve Corps-----> Waffen SS yep another nazi reference since the nazis did ban guns if it looks like a duck,quacks,like a duck it's a fascist duck.
edit on 23-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
neo....hold on....we 'ain't seen noth'in yet'! It's coming!!!
edit on 23-1-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
neo....hold on....we 'ain't seen noth'in yet'! It's coming!!!

This is true he does not have to worry about another election he can do what ever the hell he pleases.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Doesn't the government seem to be growing like a weed. I figure once the US top people take over the world the cost of all this won't matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

The logic is simple.

America is one of the few nations left on earth with an independent identity. It is a milestone to cross on the road to global governance.

You cannot have an independent minded people armed to the teeth and force them under the flag of a global dictatorship that is being formed right before our eyes.

America and its' people are a prized jewel to the globalist elite.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I told everyone he wasn't actually going to make a move to grab guns with executive orders, and what do you do when that didn't happen? Instead of admitting you're wrong and moving on, you guys come up with even crazier ideas!!

Sorry, ghost....I think you're being very naive. They are doing it bit by bit (The Nudge Theory) and putting sneaky little things like the Ready Reserve army in the ObamaCare Act of all places to lay the groundwork for doing it "legally". Don't be asleep at the wheel!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
reply to post by queenofswords

Why would he have to go through all these hoops when he can just have doctors and psychiatrists diagnosis you unfit to own a gun? Much easier and efficient.

That won't work for everybody.....and remember, Obama is an all-of-the-above type of person.

Remember, some people never ever go to the doc.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Is it over yet???? Nope, didn't think so. If your crystal ball is as accurate as you like to portray it, I suggest a career change for you is in order!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

That is totally false.

They have been trying to get our guns over and over again and this is the most aggressive push yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Very good post, but just what if others want a piece of our pie, and have found a way to get someone in our Gov`t to help them do it? Well through alot of research I might have foun a smoking gun so to speak. it is a U.S. China. Landgrab scheme. It involves the debt we owe them and is directly tied to the eminent Domain law and Agenda 21, What I found is as close to the truth as my research can come up with as the truth that is in print, and is a timeline of events leading up to all what is happening now. After reading the post think which states now have passed the hardest gun control laws, NY, CA, and MA. Here is the link: www.knowthelies.com.../3778

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Obama is sly and extremely smart. Remember, this is a man that, imo, has little respect for the Constitution, although he was a constitutional lawyer. That just makes him doubly scary. I think he's working around a couple of Constitutional "problems" for him:

#1 - The Constitution does not allow for our Military to intervene domestically (Posse Comitatus). So, he has provided for a civilian army to fulfill his directives. The Ready Reserve corps he set up will not be under that constraint.

#2 - In order to have martial law declared, there must be some kind of national emergency. The CDC can declare such.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You cannot have an independent minded people armed to the teeth and force them under the flag of a global dictatorship that is being formed right before our eyes.

Well see, the only problem with that is, America does not have an independently minded population, it has the complete opposite. Also If you reasonably expect an armed population to put up any sort of real resistance to what is without doubt the largest, most advanced military force on the planet, then I suspect you are living in a fantasy world. An armed population of America has not yet prevented tyranny so far, so I very much doubt it will prevent any sort of tyranny in the near to far future.

So that is a fairly moot point I think.

I also still dont see how the hundreds of weapons manufacturers and the NRA are going to be put out of business, your talking about loosing over 30 billion dollars a year in sales, plus the jobs that go with it. It would be a fiscal disaster.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

www.youtube.com...

They've already tried and failed once. They'll try again, and again.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

I'm a member of the most advanced and lethal military force in the world.

It won't go down like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What have we seen under this administration?

You can't take care of your healthcare.
Obamacare

You didn't build that.
Government did.

You can't monitor your own childrens diet.
New food programs in schools.

You're not safe on a plane.
TSA, nekid body scans.

Don't send in the Army.
Drones and Obama kill-lists.

You don't pay your fair share.
Higher taxes.

You drink too much soda.
Big soda ban (New York)

You can't take care of your own safety and protection of your home and family.
Gun grab.

You can't, you didn't, you won't, you don't. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but government can.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Not being an American, I do not really share this suspicion that one day the government will try and take away my guns.

I personaly am neither for or against gun ownership, but by the very fact it is your right to have them in your country, then I agree wholeheartedly with peoples choice to own them, It does not matter if I agree with your reasons for owning them, or agree with the reasons behind your right to have them, all that matter is, its your right, so thats what you are entitled too.

Having said that, can someone, preferably an American gun owner explain to me the logic in the government stripping you off your right to own guns, because to me, it does not sound like it would ever happen. Simply because the government would loose massive amounts of tax revenue generated from gun/ammo sales, and considering how powerful the NRA and weapons manufacturers actually are, they would also have to be party to this government collusion and at the same time be happy to loose what profits they earn and the political influence that goes with those profits. Would both the NRA and weapons manufacturers/dealers not be warning people by now?, or are they ALL in on it?.

And based on the fact American government is solely ran by corporate greed, why would they want to deny the economic benefit of gun sales?, surely this would make an already struggling economy even worse off?.

I just cannot see it happening, from a logical point of view of course, there may be more to it im sure?

Without getting into a lengthy reply, I will simply state: Look at what they've done to the tobacco industry. Replace gun manufacturers with cigarette producers and all of the answers become clear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join