It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga leads SECOND night of partying at private White House soiree...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

LET THEM EAT CAKE......... When will the middle class and poor progressives wake up and see that they have been played for fools.

The conservatives are finally seeing the light when will the progressives join them?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
We may be led by psycho pathic sociopaths whose handlers have a nasty streak and strong desire to party while the partying is good.

After all as the wealthiest preppers and the most prepared preppers on the planet what else is there but to puppet out a few good parties not just for the theatre but the interactivity of it all.

link   
I was not joking when I said it was too fast and it doubled me up on posts...accidentally.

My apologies.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Sergiana because: (no reason given)

link   
my laggy connection doubled up on me there sorry....maybe its too fast for me
edit on 24-1-2013 by Sergiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Well said Heisenberg oh yeah and I totally get name reference. Every American should be outraged by this... it's quite disgusting if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
At this point it's like we are the punchline of some cruel joke and the worst part is most americans don't get it. The way these elites are looking at us at this point we may as be well be living in a Fema camp. Alot of us would probably be better off. Sickening

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's called the Inauguration Committee and they get the money from donors.

You may want to look these things up first .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
So their predecessors wiped out native populations and took all the wealth of the land and now they do the same only they openly flaunt it all and they use all this fake money combined with pomp and circumstance to create false social scenarios...seems alot like theatre to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
All I can say is maybe I should look into politics, never been to a 3 day party before.

But seriously, I am not a fan of President Obama, but doesn't this kind of thing happen every election?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Ah Lady Gaga and her big inaugural balls.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Look closely. What do you see? The Phoenix has a gander, a see!

I see the modern American version of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos. That's what I see....and with luck, they'll be retired the same way those two were. We can always hope.

(I'd note...no harm came to them...they were just run from the Capital..literally with the public chasing at their heels)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Next joyful happening will be the long-awaited World War III inauguration party. Champagne already ordered.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
First off, the entire cost is not handled by private donations. There are still costs for security, clean up, and other expenses. However, the cost is not the main concern.
With all of this nations problems, such as double digit unemployment, I expect the office of the President that would insist on a toned down celebration.
It is a downright disgusting to me that the elite are partying, to the tune of millions, while the common American is suffering.

Americans are living in tent cities while the elite throw wild parties to celebrate empty victories.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59
The First Lady: Gaga and Tony Bennett serenade the Obamas in SECOND night of partying at bash for White House staffers who burst into song for the President with impromptu rendition of Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Lady Gaga wore a spectacular white dress as she wowed fans with Bennett at the Tuesday night event
The President and First Lady attend two inauguration balls at the Washington Convention Center on Monday
Celebrities revealed in Tuesday morning tweets that the partying continued at the White House until 3am
Guests on Monday included John Legend, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, John Mayer and Alicia Keys
Obama had a dance-off with singer Usher and Michelle danced to 'Single Ladies'

I'm just curious, as I look through all these photos, who is paying for this? I want to know how and why these people are partying until 3 am while the rest of the country can barely feed itself? The words "let them eat cake" come to mind as I sit here and truly wonder if these people really understand the significance of their actions.

Mr. President, we have a nation dealing with double-digit unemployment in many areas, a failing education system, 16 trillion dollars in debt, people being kicked out of their homes... and you're throwing parties for the Hollywood elite at the white house?

Ladies and gentlemen, if this isn't Rome, I don't know what is. If this isn't the American royalty rubbing their wealth in our face, I don't know what is. We have people living in their damn cars, people not able to pay their heating bills, people barely making ends meat... and all these people give a damn about is Lady Gaga's white dress.

Our founding fathers are rolling in their damn graves.

The inaugural parties are always paid for with PRIVATE DONATIONS. I heard some of the sponsors this year included Microsoft as well as a number of other large corporations.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlatinumShatinum
First off, the entire cost is not handled by private donations. There are still costs for security, clean up, and other expenses. However, the cost is not the main concern.
With all of this nations problems, such as double digit unemployment, I expect the office of the President that would insist on a toned down celebration.
It is a downright disgusting to me that the elite are partying, to the tune of millions, while the common American is suffering.

Americans are living in tent cities while the elite throw wild parties to celebrate empty victories.

There have been poor people in America since the country was formed. There were people living in tent cities during the Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr, Clinton, etc.. etc.... Where was your outrage when they threw their inaugural parties?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sure would have been a great gesture to see a sign like this.....

No 44th presidential inauguration ball will take place, instead we have decided to use the money to help desperate tax payers in need, as the president, I have also decided to take a $1 a year salary.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I wonder if he ordered a drone strike on some innocent children before, or after the party.
Ummm...More likely it was during...never let a good moment go to waste...He really likes to blow up women and children at weddings and funerals....Truth be told that's what all the syccophants are partying about as well...they really love it when he orders another drone strike, it makes them all warm and fuzzy inside...Isn't that right?...You can hear them chanting if you listen real close...Go Bomb Um, Go Bomb Um, signed, sealed, delivered...the best part is the "I'm yours" as they worship at the trough...And that was just our fellow ATS sicko-phant hypocrits.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleDNH

Yes, there have always been poor and there always will be, what makes this different is the hypocrisy of a president and first lady that claim to be champions of the poor and the 99%

what a farce.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by SaturnFX

I appreciate the clarification. So lobbyists and companies working to lobby government policy and curry favor are footing the bill for Obama's partying and garish entertainment? Well, that beats it being my tax dollars.

Wait a sec... wasn't this supposed to be the White House that kept lobbyists out and turned a new leaf for blocking Special Interest influence and favoring within the system?

in 2009, ya

But Corporations are people now..you saying people aren't allowed to contribute?

Anyhow, welcome to America..money talks BS walks..Do I like it? nope..but whatever. its a capitalist society

Lobbiest lobbiest everywhere, and not a thought to think.

You're right except change capitalist society to corporatist society. How can we be capitalist with a centralized bank? We have had a central banking system for many decades (since 1914 I believe). So that kind of tells you something.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

I think the problem is the American people see this and there is no outrage because they've been taught "if you work hard you can be there one day" but in reality, it's just teaching us to accept the endless rat wheel we've been placed on since birth. George Carlin once said "they call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it" and truer words have never been spoken. The corruption runs deep in this country and millions go along with it on a daily basis hoping that one day they can be just like them.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Heisenberg59 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join