It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Hearing-Wed Jan 23-Hilary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Opinion Post: Please share your thoughts. - No links included with my original post.

I've been listening to the Benghazi Hearing with Hilary Clinton today Live and I'm dumbfounded. I thought this hearing was supposed to try and get to the bottom of who called for the Stand-Down during the attacks on our Embassy in Benghazi, Libya. To find out why this happened, and to hold those at fault accountable.

All I'm hearing are softball questions to Sec. of Defense Hilary Clinton on how we can keep something like this from happening again. WOW! is all I can say. Seems big brother has really had the time to influence this hearing into something of a lunch time chat instead of a get to the truth of what really happened inquiry. Is it that everyone is so afraid of Obama and his Administration to ask the tough questions? Or is it that no one cares anymore that the holding back of assistance to save these peoples lives was completely wrong. I guess we'll never learn the truth. To me it's a crying shame that the REAL men that ran in to save the lives of others will be in vain in the eyes of this administration.
It was shameful to me that Clinton said the two toughest calls she had to make were to the families of Ambassador-Christopher Stephens and Foreign Service Information Management Officer - Shane Smith.
She didn't talk much, if at all (sorry I didn't get to hear every word spoken because it made me sick!), about the two courageous men Glen Doherty-Private Security Contractor (former Navy Seal) and Tyrone Woods - Private Security Contractor (former Navy Seal). I've listened to the audio from the father of Ty Woods and how he was treated when met by Clinton, Biden and Obama. What a disgrace! They are the only 2 HEROS in this story and I pray that God watches over their families all the days of their lives. May God rest their souls and accept them into his Heavenly Kingdom.
May God Bless the United States of America and the people who still love our country as I do.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
looks like, again, it's up to us conspiracy theorists to figure out what happened.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Nothing but Softball Questions and Azz Kizzing for all they think she's done great. Sure, she's done some good things. But now we need the truth about what happened in an event that should have never happened. Let's get to the heart of the matter and find out why our forces weren't sent in to rescue these poor people.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
did you really think it was going to amount to anything? that actually amazes me that there is one person on ATS that believes in the phoney government.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am watching this the democratic congressman opening remarks were nothing but butt kissing, then followed up by making excuses for Clinton "budget cutbacks" and yet they were sending chevy volts to other embassies.

This hearing is a farce.

Why the hell is she talking about Algeria and Mali?

What the hell does that have to do with Benghazi?

Shes trolling.
edit on 23-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
did you really think it was going to amount to anything? that actually amazes me that there is one person on ATS that believes in the phoney government.

Trust me it was a momentary lapse of judgement thinking they might ask a tough one. I was hoping that there really was someone with the balls to come after her. Which Is why thought why she was faking a fall and crack to the skull. I wanted to hear her claim amnesia. lol

Did anyone hear her get upset yelling saying she doesn't see why it matters to game someone now and that they just need to keep it from happening again. What a total sham the whole administration is. They all should be fired and sent to live in Benghazi! Yeah, Great job Hilary. How the hell can those people sleep at night.

new topics

top topics

join