It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminati Jesuits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2013 by ihavenoaccount because: Doublepost - can a mod delete this please? Thank you very much!

edit on 25-1-2013 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

Did you get involved in any untoward activities at your Jesuit school?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Did I? Boy, oh boy...

Pun intended lol, it's an 11-19 boys' school, so there was the customary rough-and-tumble antics you'd expect anywhere else, really. As adjensen pointed out earlier, the Jesuits are big on education, and they want you to be as well-rounded as possible, so the curriculum followed suit.

Of course, the National Curriculum and pre Vatican II-loving governors tried to keep things in check as much as possible. While we didn't get to learn much about non-Abrahamic faiths in the "official" curriculum, the college chaplains were strangely the ones who encouraged us to learn about other religious systems.

By and by, the Jesuit priests I built relationships with (teacher-student/friend, don't read into it lol) were are really brainy crowd, even more so than regular priests.

Now in terms of untoward activities, apart from underage drinking and skipping classes to jam in the music rooms, we didn't really get up to much. There was a strong sense of belonging to something unique, and even though I'm now an atheist, I'm also still an Old Boy.

But it's a community built around a Jesuit school, nothing more. It isn't a secret society or fraternity, we didn't have secret handshakes or hazing rituals, and didn't wear any crazy costumes... apart from those godawful black school uniforms... all year round.

While I'm sure there might be Jesuits who are interested in some forms of mysticism, it's probably rarely malicious, and it definitely didn't occur in my presence during those seven years - and trust me, we spent so much time in that place beyond school hours!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Did they teach you a different form of Christianity/Catholicism?

Ive read some stuff about Jesuits but I am not quite understanding what they are about.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't know one way or the other, but I read recently that all the top men in the EU were Jesuit educated, von Rumpey, Barroso, etc. I'll see if I can find where I read it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Did they teach you a different form of Christianity/Catholicism?

Ive read some stuff about Jesuits but I am not quite understanding what they are about.

They are a religious order of the Roman Catholic church, so if they taught anything that was anti-Catholic or presented something as Catholic that wasn't, they'd run the very real risk of getting kicked out of the church.

A religious order is, in a very broad sense, like a "department" -- different orders focus on different things, because their founder created them for that reason. St. Ignatius of Loyola created the Jesuits to further education and scientific research, just like Francis of Assisi founded the Franciscans, who are more focused on missions and service to the poor.

One of my aunts is a retired nun, who is ordered to the School Sisters of Notre Dame which, no surprise, is an order associated with education. There are dozens of these religious orders, each with their own leadership, goals, methods and members, but they're all under the Roman Catholic church and are required to conform to the Catechism.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ok thanks for sharing that, I had no idea if he was genuine or not, but I just know that the founder , Ignatius Loyola, of the Jesuits rolling around holding a skull in his hand is not my idea of holy but whatever you might say, there is a preponderance of evidence, predating the 1600's, the council of trent, the reformation and other things in history can easily tie the Jesuits to the Illuminati and other secret societies that have infiltrated the churches and also government, there is no conspiracy, just history proving these ties, regardless of a 20th century fraud, there is truth in some of what he said, go research for yourself to fnd the truth.

The easiest way to find out the ideologies of any association is to research and scrutinize the founder, you will find way more answers than the followers would have responses, he was a member of the illuminati, the inquisition revealed this, this is fact.

edit on 26-1-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ah okay thanks so much. Yes. Think there is a conspiracy of the black pope of the Vatican and various monks, jesuits working toward illuminati goals . However you were raised by jesuits and saw nothing untoward so maybe it's kosher.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Low order masons don't think they worship satan either.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

hmm jesuits are for Jesus though? . from the literature I've read so far on jesuits they appear to be knowledgeable and,practising a more intellectual and solitary form of christianity.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Then you're reading only pro-jesuit bull# propraganda.... Do some real research, do a historical research on the inquisition and politics and the jesuits.

Don't be stupid... anyone can look up jesuits and look at their organization crap.... look up history from many different sites to get some kind of perspective.

The thing about "infiltration" is that you have legitimate sounding orgs. based on what their real philosophy is.... get it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Then you're reading only pro-jesuit bull# propraganda.... Do some real research, do a historical research on the inquisition and politics and the jesuits.

Don't be stupid... anyone can look up jesuits and look at their organization crap.... look up history from many different sites to get some kind of perspective.

The thing about "infiltration" is that you have legitimate sounding orgs. based on what their real philosophy is.... get it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The Illuminati come from England and Scotland but with many similarities to the rules of any religious Commandments. These will be used in the NWO.

Call them the 'Choosers' of many elements of decisions (life, death, freedom, slavery, occupation, etc). Some may consider them associated with Freemasonry highest levels others may be Royal or merely elite by finances.

They are neither Catholic nor Muslim or Christian or Pagan. They are a means to an end of a beginning.

They evolve in character and information of use as we do, the only difference is in that they can actually put such information in use for their character.

A Jesuit is never supposed to oppose nor object to their own character. An Illuninati member (at times) MUST.

It is all moot though, since JC came ONCE, and only ones to absorb man's sins. You don't honestly think he will do it again (as a man)? God NEVER does something twice, it hurts too much (just as He says he will NEVER cleanse the earth by flood again).

edit on 28-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Yes, God will cleanse the earth by fire, next time, and Jesus will come as a lion, not a lamb, next time.

Look up the oath the jesuits take - don't use google, or wikipedia, or snoopes - do some research....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You mean the Jesuit Oath of which there are many different versions claiming to "wage relentless war" and "dismember" etc? If you believe that, you obviously harbour some sort of anti-Catholic sentiment. You do know that Catholics have a lot less power than these Christian propaganda sites purport them to have, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

And the jesuits have infiltrated all of them.....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

They said John todd was a fraud to. But like he said businesses the illuminati owned went bankrupt(namely GM) and the government is trying to take are guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join