It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminati Jesuits?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am asking because Ive not looked into the Jesuits much. I do know that they have alot of power and plenty of money. I dont understand their religion at all. what I mean is that they dont live to their tenants, to live in extreme conditions for Jesus , from what Ive seen.

Where I live there are no Jesuits. Ive never met one. So id imagine it is a smallish religion.
If you believe the Jesuits are Illuminati/ or driving force behind the NWO ,why so?

ops can my thread be moved to the appropiate forum .. Im newish here. It shows .
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

a) Why was this posted to the "Board Business" forum?

b) No, the Illuminati are not Jesuits, and vice-versa

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I am asking because Ive not looked into the Jesuits much. I do know that they have alot of power and plenty of money. I dont understand their religion at all. what I mean is that they dont live to their tenants, to live in extreme conditions for Jesus , from what Ive seen.

Where I live there are no Jesuits. Ive never met one. So id imagine it is a smallish religion.
If you believe the Jesuits are Illuminati/ or driving force behind the NWO ,why so?

ops can my thread be moved to the appropiate forum .. Im newish here. It shows .

The Illuminati are not Jesuits. The founder of the Illuminati taught at a Jesuit university and was fired for criticism of the Catholic Church - which Jesuits are a part of.

They are not a religion, but a secret society that may or may not still be in existence. If they are still in existence, they are likely not what you think. You say "from what I've seen" well I ask you what exactly have you seen?

The Illuminati do not run this board. That would be Freemasons
haha I joke I kid.... I have no evidence of this claim

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Where do they get their mega bucks from? The catholic church id assume is their boss then?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Where do they get their mega bucks from? The catholic church id assume is their boss then?

As I already told you, they are not Jesuits and are against the Church not for Her.

What mega-bucks are you referring to? Are you positive they even still exist? While they were a real group, I see no reason to conclude they still exist. The name just gets used a lot because let's face it - it simply creates hype. If the Illuminati were real I can think of quite a few "powerful" (wealthy) people that "broke the code of silence." Therefore they should not be breathing. It is all hype.
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are quite a few Jesuit churchs in affluent areas of cities that I have seen. They exist alright.
Okay ,well the Illuminati are said to have changed into the NWO.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There are quite a few Jesuit churchs in affluent areas of cities that I have seen. They exist alright.
Okay ,well the Illuminati are said to have changed into the NWO.

And there are quite a few Jesuit priests who work in 3rd world countries, only to return to a "Jesuit Church(does not exist)."

There is and always has been attempts to create a new world order. I do not see a reason to conclude that the Illuminati are connected.

ETA: There are Jesuit Parishes that are a part of the Universal Church (translates to Catholic Church).
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Jesuits are a religious order within the Roman Catholic Church, like the Franciscans or Benedictines. Their particular focus is on education, and they run schools like Boston College, Georgetown University and Loyola University.

They have nothing to do with the Illuminati, apart from ultra-fringe conspiracy theory types like Jack Chick, who make accusations on the basis of fictional claims.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Are you referring to the Illuminati! card game?

Eric

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No, Illuminati members are openly Luciferian.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I watched video confession of an Alberto Rivera, ex Jesuit, and this video youtube video you can make your minds up to get the answer, I believe it is connected.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I watched video confession of an Alberto Rivera, ex Jesuit, and this video youtube video you can make your minds up to get the answer, I believe it is connected.

Alberto Rivera? Seriously?

Spend half a second looking into him -- he's not an "ex Jesuit", he was a scam artist and known fraud.

The religious hoax of the century?
The true story of Alberto Rivera uncovered

Promoting Rivera (who took advantage of Jack Chick's paranoia about Catholics) is like promoting stupid

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian

Wow, you "went there". Rivera is a known fraud. A lot of folks were duped by his lies.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Sorry... ditto.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, Illuminati members are openly Luciferian.

Do you have evidence of this?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Yeap, I have color satellite photos.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Yeap, I have color satellite photos.

I didn't ask if you can find symbolism. I find that strange too. What I asked is if you have evidence the group called the Illuminati worships Lucifer (who does not exist, his name has been Satan for a long time now)?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
What I asked is if you have evidence the group called the Illuminati worships Lucifer

Google is your friend

Let me google that for you

(Personally, I don't believe the "Illuminati" exist, at least not in the way most people think they do.)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Actually, satan (ha'satan) is a title in Hebrew, not a proper name. It means "the adversary".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Originally posted by adjensen

The Jesuits are a religious order within the Roman Catholic Church, like the Franciscans or Benedictines. Their particular focus is on education, and they run schools like Boston College, Georgetown University and Loyola University.

They have nothing to do with the Illuminati, apart from ultra-fringe conspiracy theory types like Jack Chick, who make accusations on the basis of fictional claims.

They do an awesome job at that. I went to a Jesuit secondary school, and our college chaplains certainly made for most of the experience. Although I'm no longer Catholic, I still hold that the Society of Jesus instilled strong values that made me who I am today.

While I'm pretty sure one of my college chaplains was a wizard, we never encountered anything untoward, at least of the Jack Chick Comics variety.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join