It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneaky Scum Doctor Probes Teen about Guns in Home- While Parents Out of Room

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Do you live here? Are you planning to live here? If no to both, it's really none of your business is it?

This was not addressed to me, and yes, I do live "here", but I need to say: what a brilliant openness to opinions! What freedom of discussion! What warmth of the american character!

People who do not live here (and yet seem to be aggressively encouraging oppression of all kinds in other countries) are doing a little more than just expressing a harmless opinion.

I certainly hope so! It may just happen that they offer out-of-the-box, different perspective opinion that will enrich your view of the world. Or help you in a different way. Giving up alcohol, for an alcoholic, is close to impossible without intervention from friends. And no, I don't think for a second that he offered "oppression". I detect paranoia on your part.

Don't you mean sluggish schizophrenia?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taliesien333
Why are so many people so accepting of this?

Isn't it obvious? Many are afraid. They don't want to be blacklisted. If you say anything critical of what is being done here, you automatically get lumped in with the likes of James Holmes so they're just taking the easy way out and not getting involved.

Of course, that isn't the motive for all of them. Some of them are just authoritarians.
edit on 23-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I didn't make your point for you. That's an arrogant and idiotic tactic.
Most gun owners have more common sense, as evidenced in the fact that these incidences are rare despite 200,000,000 guns in America.

The doctor still has no right to ask that question. You are totally naive if you believe that. First off he is not a psychologist and if it were his concern that the kid was a danger or mentally ill do you sincerely think it makes sense he would ask the kid if his parents had guns rather than tell the parents "i am concerned about your sons mental health, do you have any guns." You are being absolutely absurd.

This was in Chicago, guns are illegal there, he was trying to get the parents in trouble.

If you answer any part of this (given your last post I expect only deflections and half baked ideas) tell me, if he was concerned about the kids mental health and access to a gun, why would he ask the kid rather than talk to the mother? Yeah.. you are wrong. Try again.
edit on 23-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Always just guns, guns, guns.

So what? Is it only possible for an US-american man to be a man with a gun?

Is this some macho-thing going on - "look, my barrel is loooonger and wider than yours! And you should touch it, it is sooooo smoooth, as I tend to caress it daily with oils and fluids!"?

Sounds like you've got some serious envy going on there pal. Look, you're even fantasizing about it. I know we disarmed Germany after the war. My Dad brought back a couple of seriously cool ivory handled dueling pistols. Sorry about that. Now you have to jump through all sorts of hoops even to get a license to have a gun. Sorry about that, too.

We don't. At least not yet, and we aim to keep it that way.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My God..... this actually IS how liberty dies...

“So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause.” —Padmé, Star Wars: Episode III

Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people’s passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.

• Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of their run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.
• Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama’s last name was Soetoro.

• Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identities. Hitler had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of “hiding in plain sight” worked very well.
• Both Hitler and Obama’s supporters followed them blindly, and without question
• Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

• Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an “army” of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his Obama Youth Brigade.
Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills
• Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.

• Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
• Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.

• Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.

• Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.

13 Similarities Between Obama And Hitler

edit on 23-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Obama hates Jews? LMAO!!! Wow! With so many of them on his staff, he's got a lot of explaining to do bubba!

He should probably just start with Rahm Emanuel, who is his former Chief of Staff. Emanuel's father was a member of the Isreali Irgun by the way, who if I remember correctly was the extremist group who bombed The British administrative headquarters located in Jerusalem, at The King David hotel back in 1946.

Listen, Don't spread disinformation, and don't spread crystal clear lies. Obama is not a Muslim, and he sure as hell does not hate Jews. You're contributing to the confusion of the masses by spreading such bs. You're attempting to herd the foolish sheople into a rabbt hole that leads to nowhere.

Why is that, what is your motive here?

Anyway, If you got a probelm with what I have just made clear for you here my friend, then step up to the plate?
~$heopleNation

edit on 23-1-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I finally pulled my kid out of the system for the most part for home school. She attends two classes in the morning Spanish, since we don't speak and can't teach her that and Agricultural science so that she can still participate in FFA. Least that way she has some social ties to the kids.

Anyway, I've drilled into her head that she is not to answer any questions regarding weapons with the school or a doctor (not that our country Dr. would care) in fact they tried to question her about attendance and she said that as a minor she would not answer questions without her parents present. I got into it with the Principal about that. She said she had to be able to question students about school issues. To which I replied; she is a minor she doesn't decide what days she misses from school I do. So those type questions are for me to answer.

I also, pointed out that a student has 5th amendment protection if they are summoned to the office to answer for an infraction relating to school policy (which truancy is) that is also a crime - (I cited the SCOTUS decision for her) because in that situation the administration is acting as an agent of law enforcement and all statements would be admissible. Also, it leads the student to believe they have no choice but to answer the questions when clearly that is not the case.

We settled it on good terms actually with her complementing me on my concerned parenting and making the point if all parents were as involved there would be no need for these type policies at all...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'll tell ya, the American government has something up it's sleeve. Of course disarming Americans is in there plan (keep dreaming) but its not the grand opus, there is something much bigger. I know as for myself and MANY other Americans, I'm drawing the line in the sand. There is always something that you feel is worthy of dying for, and let's face it, America will start WW3 with someone and any time now. They will put is in much worse danger than we can put ourselves in with guns.
I'm with Ted Nuegent, this is the time, this is the place, it stops here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by marg6043

Calling or referring to it as an Interrogation is just an exaggeration of what's going on here. It was no such thing, nor was it close to any such thing

It was, as described to us anyway, mere questioning

I though you might be interested in the definition of interrogation.

Interrogation:
1. the technique, practice, or an instance of interrogating
2. a question or query

So, it absolutely, without a doubt was an interrogation. There is zero question of it. You're going to have to try harder, because you're not doing so well.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Saw that coming.

Individuals taking it upon themselves trying to root out condemning information.

How long before this turns into neighbors reporting neighbors with accusations of mental health issues or gun related concerns. God forbid that the government glorifies peoples attempts to identify supposed "social dissidents"….

I agree completely, I'm saddened to say that I fear that this gun control debate, regardless of what side "wins" will ultimately lead into exactley what you propose. A snitch society where people are not only reporting every little details of other peoples lives and/or routines, but also, having people invetigated merely because the opposing persons ideals are NOT that of the snitch. And what's scarier is that, as this plays out on the tv... It would seem that this was the agenda the whole time. To make it ok that people report each other for investigation merely by the ideals that some people hold. Scary stuff... Star for you...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
it wont ever end, thats the sad part people dont get, all this crap isnt even really to do with guns. its to set up a protocol that the people doing these things with the guns are mentally unstable, therefor we will need more stricter health care laws in which we start asking these kinds of questions so

A. then can force people onto more prescribed medication than ever before. $$$$$ its why the health care is being mandated and forced apon people because now everyone will be able to afford them. and when they cant, they will ask us to pay MORE in health care to take care of these "types" of people.

B. so when someone in society is giving them trouble, they can request that such person get examined and they can do that now in most states , so after they bolster this law it wont even bat an eye to do it. regardless if you are really unstable or not you will be found not stable , and you will start to lose x y z priviledges

c and since now it wont matter if you got the I.D to obtain weapons they can take them away regardless of what constitution says , just be declaring you medically unstable.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Someone shared this with me today, It is stated so clearly and really hits the root of what we are seeing happening here. I mean, ASKING a child behind the parents back about such a thing?? Seriously? If we do not stop this cancer now, it will destroy our country.

"Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" - FDR’s First Inaugural Address
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". - Benjamin Franklin

In this recent fervor over the media hype of the "mass shootings", they have instilled a fear among the populous, fear that will result in the acceptance of infringement upon our rights as citizens of these United States under the auspices of new gun control legislation.

The U.S. Constitution is not an old outdated paper...it is the foundation of our society. The further we slide down this "steep slope", the harder it will be to return.

We must stand firm, and resist the fear.
We must stand firm and face the fear.
We must stand firm and overcome the fear.
We must stand firm as a united people to preserve our rights under our glorious United States Constitution.

I say.....Let us stomp this fear into the ground below our collective feet.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It is a very big deal though... It illustrates the level of this conspiracy (yes it is a conspiracy).. This entire situation is social engineering just like Hitler's little programs that are so famous.. Get the people to share the power.. Just like the corrupt TSA, they share in the power of the despots, because gaining this power is seductive to individuals, so they embrace it and become easily corrupted by it.

These doctors are most likely affected the same way, and exercising a new power like an Obama approved behavior like questioning people about guns is something they won't think twice about because they already worship the guy.. Share the power of a despot is a very old trick to get citizens thinking the way you want them to, to support whatever agenda you want them to...

Look at schools and how they are suspending kids for toys or some teachers that push pro Obama propaganda on students, this is that same sharing of power of the despot (Obama) .. Seems to be VERY effective at getting people who are already pro Obama, to take the baton to further his goals.. They think they now have the power to do this because they believe the deception that is being played on them.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I am an RN, and when I admit a patient, I have to ask if the patient is suicidal, homicidal, or if they have ever had sucidal ideations. Hell, I have to ask them if they are married, divorced, how many times they have been married and how may times they have been divorced,
Want to know what their reply is? WTF does that have to do with me being sick and in the hospital?
The FFF'in government is getting the nose way to far into the tent.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In my 17 years of having paranoid schizophrenia I have seen my share of doctors. There are some wacko psychiatrists out there. I've seen doctors that will hand out Xanax like candy to get people hooked. I've seen doctors that abuse their position. Some people won't question a doctors authority they think a doctor is all mighty after all their suppose to be smart right?

My current doctor is very good he's a MD at a local hospital. I see him on a outpatient basis. I've been a patient of his for 11 years. He is kind understanding and never forces anything on me.

One of my former doctors was a witch. At the time I came down with schiz I didn't have insurance I was 20. My mom was able to get me medicaid through the state. There was only one office in my county that took the insurance. The doctor that I saw there barely spoke english she was straight out of Pakistan.

Anyway I went to my regular appiontment at this office one day. I was having some minor hallucinations at the time nothing to severe. She wanted to increase my medication dosage and I told her no. She demanded my car keys and I told her no again. She called the cops on me and had me invoulentarly committed. They let me out of the hospital after 3 days of observation. They deemed I wasn't a threat to anyone. That witch lied to get me committed. She told the hospital and cops was hearing voices telling me to rape someone. My mom flipped he lid when she found this out. She tore that doctor a new rear end. It's been 16 years since then and I'm still on the same dose of meds that she tried to increase.

I pay cash for my current doctor. From my experiance there are more wacko doctors then good ones. It's very hard to find one that really knows what their doing.

I've been around guns my entire life. I've been hunting since I was 13 years old. Not everyone with a metal illness is a psychotic murderer. Even though I'm exempt from second amendment the constitution don't apply to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Well, they asked "o you get good grades in school? Do you get bullied?", too.

Always just guns, guns, guns.

So what? Is it only possible for an US-american man to be a man with a gun?

Is this some macho-thing going on - "look, my barrel is loooonger and wider than yours! And you should touch it, it is sooooo smoooth, as I tend to caress it daily with oils and fluids!"?

Stop being so childish. The rest of the world can get rid of its government, too - without weapons. Just look at the former German Democratic Republic. Completely overthrew their government, not a single shot needed. Why do you think that it would have to be different in the USA?

This isn't some "macho" thing, this about a doctor asking a question that has absolutely nothing to do with their patient's health. It isn't a doctors business to be asking whether a patient has guns, especially if that patient is a minor. I and a great many Americans are sick and tired of people like you, who try to trivialize the gun debate with childishly naive arguments about machismo.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by Antonio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thmmdd

Calling or referring to it as an Interrogation is just an exaggeration of what's going on here. It was no such thing, nor was it close to any such thing

It was, as described to us anyway, mere questioning

I though you might be interested in the definition of interrogation.

Interrogation:
1. the technique, practice, or an instance of interrogating
2. a question or query

So, it absolutely, without a doubt was an interrogation. There is zero question of it. You're going to have to try harder, because you're not doing so well.

Here are a couple other definitions of the word.

m.dictionary.com...

Apologies, i can't copy and paste sentences on my phone.
edit on 23/1/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow, All I can say is that I have never heard of anything so despicable in all my life.I am really starting to get scared that the government is going to try and take all our guns. If people would just teach their children to be responsible and that guns are dangerous from a young age I think it would help. That being said, why don't people/government realize that people who want to commit crimes/murder and career criminals aren't usually getting their guns from legal sources! Criminals don't follow laws in the first place so how is this going to stop them from getting guns! All that will happen is that the black market will be flooded with illegal weapons, gangs and cartels are going to have dollar signs in their eyes with the realization that they can make millions selling more weapons. Then not only will we have drugs flooding over the boarder but guns too, its going to cause a bloodbath as these gangs and cartels battle over who will control that flow! God Help US! Doctors should not be asking kids about guns in the house without their parents there, it is almost like they are interrogating them, if they want to do that they need to read them their rights.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Time to go find a new doctor. If the doctors want to participate in Obama's criminal agenda, they can do so at the expense of losing their patients.

That is a win for them too.
You are required to pay for Obamacare but if you walk out, you don't get anything for it.

It's like being required to pay 200 dollars a month for electricity but out of protest not using it. The electricity co still gets the 200$/month

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You mean the kid a socially likeable person with lots of friends, attends Church regularly, makes excellent grades and is a star athlete adored by the entire staff.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join