It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton testifying right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Please, don't flag this. It's just a reminder.

Q&A didn't started, she is only spinning right now. And shedding a few fake tears.

Watch: c-span

Link fixed, thanks!

edit on 23-1-2013 by Patifier because: fix link

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Direct link as the above 'not found'

c-span3

Thanks for posting this Patifier - interesting the debt ceiling measure is also going on simultaneously...
IMO the transcript should help a lot once it is done.
edit on 23-1-2013 by explorer14 because: comment

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The link is only providing an error message.

spez

got it thanks
edit on 23-1-2013 by SPEZNA1 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Did she just smile when she talked about Gahddafi being dead??

Disgusting woman!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All this has been so far is an azz kissing ceremony mixed with softball. Is anyone going to ask any tough questions? I hope this gets better or it will be what so many have said it would turn out to be .....BS.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I'm listening to all of this and it makes me want to puke. I thought they were supposed to try to get to the bottom of who ordered the 3 - Stand Down orders. They are praising her WAY too much! And asking her softball questions. None of which are getting to the heart of the matter and asking the tough question of why nothing was done to save these men in the form of orders coming down to do everything necessary to get them out of there.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ugh, that smile of her

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

This is truly sad, this is where we are. Putting these scumbags up on a pedestals, not holding them accountable and allowing them to dictate on our behalf.

I say "Push the reset buttom and let the chips fall where they may", we can rebuild it.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

And to believe that John Kerry is next.....are u f***ing kidding me.....WOW
edit on 23-1-2013 by SPEZNA1 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
All this has been so far is an azz kissing ceremony mixed with softball. Is anyone going to ask any tough questions? I hope this gets better or it will be what so many have said it would turn out to be .....BS.

Jus' Sayin'

AMEN to your post! Nothing but azz kissing, "You've done this great and you've done that great!" that's fine to say those things, as long as your next question is. "WHO THE HELL SAID STAND DOWN!?!?!?!?" C'mon Hilary Rat Em Out so we can get on with the necessary process of Impeachment. lol

spez

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I watched most of this today. Ugh... so hard. Had to though, considering all the attention the Benghazi thing garnered on ATS... wait, less than a page about it now?

Tsk, tsk...

Summation... It turned into a "last hurrah" (4 minutes worth from each member) "thank you for your service" and oh, I have a question.... times up! Not one bit of evidence was presented or any time line about the debacle. I was able to pul out certain items:

The requests for data from her office were a "data dump" so disorganized and voluminous that it was impossible to review it for the "hearing".

She claims to at once have been intimately involved with the process and yet "never saw" the memos requesting heightened security. As well even though there are live feeds to her office of emergencies as well as CiA and other agencies (like White House Situation Room), nothing was done for 7 hours. Claims only to have watched some "weeks later" surveillance tapes. She claims that she knew it was preplanned terror attack and said so next day yet it was eight days before Rice began letting the cat out of the bag. Until then it was the Anti Muslim Movie that was blamed.

Obviously ducking any direct persistent questioning by certain members about the details early on.

It is her job to watch over safety of diplomats so what was she doing all this time they were dying in that embassy? What are they covering up? My opi is that she is incompetent to do the job.

Just observing...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Thank you. When is this going to end....very sad indeed.

spez

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nice fist pounding. Oh she is quite the actor. Don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth especially since her statement was already written and rehearsed. Politics = nothing but lies and subterfuge.

new topics

top topics

join