It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gun Thread "Insert Title Here"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh wow really-more gun threads? I see most of the world is only concerned about white people getting shot. It's a fact you all are a bunch of racist's. Why? Because you never post a shooting with black or hispanic people, just middle-America white folk shoot-outs. You know the kind that act like that sh*t don't happen on Family Ties so it doesn't happen in real life? Well, what about the frikin' hundreds of other shootings everyday? Are you a racist and only cover middle-America tragedies? Search the news for any major town and see how many shootings there are. What about this:

articles.chicagotribune.com...< br />
Or this:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Or this:
southgate-lynwood.patch.com...

Or this:
www.presstelegram.com...

Or this:
www.presstelegram.com...

Or this:
abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=8947133

Or this:
www.heraldsun.com.au... b-1226555533245

Or this:
articles.philly.com...

Hmm, I don't think any black, hispanic, or poor people shoot-outs have made mainstream news-and you all help contribute to the freak out over guns. Stop posting guns news on a conspiracy website. You are making it a conspiracy-beyond what we know is the premise-more money for the gov and more control. If you don't look perhaps it will go away.

Please don't go and protest about guns as you have already shown that the majority of the people who go to protests are a bunch of party-surfing pot-heads listening to the Grateful Dead-with no knowledge of the subject and and no real plan other than standing around trying to piss off the cops-provoking them (Take a case to the supreme court-don't stand in the cold waving a sign-do things professionally to get results). Should a reporter ask you why you are there we can all expect someone to say-"We are here to support our gun love for guns man. Yeah.......We support new world heros without hate....." Or something along those lines. While they have their shirts off re-recording the Blair Witch on their 3MP camera phone. I am all for change, and supported the occupy movements, but you had no plan-no one listened to the people trying to direct, people just ran around calling friends going "Yo man I am here can u see me on the t.v.? We got nothing accomplished other than letting the gov know we are small and inferior. We kept it sane without doing harm-that is a good protest. But, structure was lacked and no reform took place. Wall Street tossed a few thousand McDonald's work applications off the building-that is how well your message went across...

You can't take away people's weapons-you are not a god. Everyone can create weapons and will if you take them away. You WILL create a larger black market for guns. People that are without guns WILL be robbed. The whole country would go under within 6 months. QUIT PLAYING GOD. You don't own us and we are not your property. I don't need anyone to make decisions for me-and I don't need a gun to hurt you. Anyone can create a weapon quickly, without gun powder. Come into my home and I will shock the sneeze out of you, while dumping a cup of acid on your face. That's sick, but come at me or my family and I will do what I have to do-that is nature-and you will never stop people from shooting or killing those who hurt your loved ones.

I just really feel that no matter what you so or do the gov will always dictate what they want, and your voice does not matter. Aside from that, people need to stop posting so many guns shootouts. This is not news-it is to you because you never paid attention-the number people getting hurt by guns each year is going down because we all are safer with weapons and keep them locked up. But because it happened in a mall it is headline news. What are we being distracted for? This is not news. What else is happening right now while everyone gawks?

##snipped##
edit on Wed Jan 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its probably because Black and Latino shooting are automatically assumed to be gang shooting so people don't care.... even if the black/Latino victims are a normal family.

White is usually not associated with gang, so when someone dies, its a big deal, a law abiding citizen died.

Value for life does vary with race... but thats the world we live in.

new topics

join