It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages to the Zionist Elite New World Order Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi friends

I wanted to start a "have your say thread" a chance for you to send a message to the illuminati leaders, those who control the new world order,

If you were given a chance to speak infront of them for 2 minutes what would you say.

I would tell them that the good people of this world, are waking up to their long and tyrannical system of control and oppression, That we are realizing the satanic origins of the New World Order cabal, We see who is running the show and pulling the strings of the puppets, And I would also Warn them to choose their next moves very carefully, because the next big event will either give them control,

Or wake up millions more, here is a video message to the New World Order, World Bank

What would you say to them?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

As I don't believe in a "Zionist Elite New World Order" I don't have anything to say.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

even though they admit it?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Funny how the shooting has ZERO effect on the "world bank" in the video

I think "they" would like that message

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

thats nothing, check out the vids on youtube there is also a whole lot of satanic symbolism in the C.O.D. I was playing Tiger woods 13 and on one of the courses when the the screen is loading there are two guys standing there, one is giving a NAZI sulute, even my friend who is blind to the NWO picked up on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm sure they are quaking in their boots, seeing how they have desensitised a generation into thinking computer games are reality. Desensitised to th real impact guns have.

I'm sure the NWO are terrified.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I feel like 50% of the people who throw out the term zionist elite, don't really have a grasp on what zionist even means. Of course not saying that of you op.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Sure I know what ya mean, I never act like I know everything, when it comes to 10,000 years of history there is a lot of details, and only the Elite know the truth, I believe when it come to the Jewish faith there are different sectors, Some follow YAWEH and others (the sons of cain) follow Lucifer,

Zion is the promised land for the Jews, but these Evil sons of Cain have taken the word to mean something else, It is not the creation of Zion but rather what is known as the New Jerusalem, that we have to worry about, and this is what England is being set up to be. Check out the poem by William blake "New Jerusalem"

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would ask them what their views are regarding population control, space exploration and the betterment of humankind through eugenics and cybernetics. I would ask them what their plans are for the future. If I liked their answers, I would ask if I could work with them.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Dispite the fact they would probably lie through their teeth and tell you what you want to hear. I don't think the illuminati and bloodlines are like a job wher eyou can just apply, you have to be blood related.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight
reply to post by QQXXw

Dispite the fact they would probably lie through their teeth and tell you what you want to hear. I don't think the illuminati and bloodlines are like a job wher eyou can just apply, you have to be blood related.

I don't want a job with them, I simply wish to help them

Also, how do you know that they are evil? in my view, it is just as likely that they are trying to improve humanity but are encountering stubborn resistance from the average person.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

I only go by what they say with there own mouths, they admit it and even laugh at us because they tell us but we don't believe them. The only way people will accept it as fact is if it is on the mainstream news, but you have to dig deeper, read their biographies, read the article they have printed in papers,

they are selling the NWO and agenda 21 as the plan to save the earth, all private land and assets are to be centralized, Nature people society and all aspects of your life are determined as either "sustainable" or "unsustainable" including human life.

In the NWO those who remain will be living in camps, with no right to travel, no opportunity for growth, no choices and freedom. The elite will have the world for themselves and we will be genetically controlled slaves,

They have destroyed nature and society on purpose and in their words "The NWO must be built from the ground up" and all to control it, now they are blaming us for it and acting like the saviours,

If you are lucky enough to survive the depopulation (which they also admit to) then your life will be nothing more than a drone slave, and when you are not able to work anymore or get ill then you will be unsustainable. If you have no use you are DEAD. No family values, No sex as human will be cloned. so if you think this is something you want to help, then I suggest you read this PDF called "Our Common Future" by the United Nations remember they are selling it as the plan to save the world.

Our Common Future

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This part of the galaxy looks to be quite a troubled place. We can either work through these earthly problems and contribute towards a better understanding or go back to the drawing board. It does look like you have done a lot of good work, but it is a complex picture that needs to grow and peer review is required to polish it up and fix up the weak points.

I do agree that the ends can justify the means, but without integrity you are building your house on quicksand. It is a tough position we are put in where all we can be certain of is that our consequences live on. As an individual, I do find my morals help keep me connected with society. Amongst the cultural diversity present I can appreciate that there are many standards of moral binding. At the end of the day if I cannot be upfront about what I am doing, I am really doing what is right?

I know things are not always this simple with so much discrimination and competition going on, but if I only had one rule to live by it is as short as I can make it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well I made 2 threads so this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

They need to understand they are in huge tests themselves and its a giant sting operation to see who is evil and darth vader, and they're failing it. They're the prodigal son and we need to help each other get free and have a wonderful abundant world, but also, we need to invite them to repentance, to change their minds, admit their wrong doings and murders with amnesty, and let them selflessly atone by helping/service to humanity and repentance, to mitigate the consequence that is coming otherwise.

For Love's sake.

Why a metaphyics thread, they're very much into a distorted gnostic belief system. Some of them actually believe they're doing the right thing.

and this

The World I want to See

No Matter What Your Politics, Why Is Anyone Living In Poverty?

There are no problems that didn't already have good solutions that they don't act on and often bury, murdering inventors.

There is food for everyone, homes for all, recycled goods, endless energy for all projects, no need to starve people, enslave people or rape the earth.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i'd kinda dance around and sing like i'm some kinda imbicile, crack alot of juvenile/ sexually suggestive stupid jokes and make a lot of really annoying sound effect including my repertiore of indecent flatuance noises. something like beavis and butthead meet the three stooges.

people who are 'full of themselves' really hate that kind of thing.
this should seperate the evil from the real people there and get the gathering off to a good start.

new topics

top topics

join