It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey World! (Don't Give Up!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Explanation: Hey World! (Don't Give Up!)

Note: 2nd picture contains link to youtube vid ... which is where we really should be watching the vids at as yvid embeds really slow ATS down.

I will tell you what,... rather than why ok!

Personal Disclosure: We are here for a Good Time! ... Not a Long Time ok! :shk:

So Be Excellent To Each Other!,... & Party On Dudes And Dudettes!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Hey World! (Don't Give Up!)

Note: 2nd picture contains link to youtube vid ... which is where we really should be watching the vids at as yvid embeds really slow ATS down.

I will tell you what,... rather than why ok!

Personal Disclosure: We are here for a Good Time! ... Not a Long Time ok! :shk:

So Be Excellent To Each Other!,... & Party On Dudes And Dudettes!

Tell that to her...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Explanation: I would love to ... please give me her email address!

Personal Disclosure: :shk: Way to go Mr Kill-Joy!

edit on 23-1-2013 by OmegaLogos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thank you for the encouragement, OL. Sometimes people just need to be reminded it isn't really the end of the world.

As for the other poster, one in every crowd, eh?

I needed your words, at the exact time you posted it. Call it syncronicity or just excellent timing, but thanks. I needed that.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So what the hells this all about? You say your a biblical scholar, what have you learnt?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The little Girl in the photograph is no longer alive and suffering and I pray she is guiding us in Spirit. That is how I cope with being sensitive and empathetic.

The photographer who took the photograph failed to assist her but went on to win awards and accolades. His life then went down the toilet. He is the one you should be venting on - not the rest of us - who actually care and are trying to make the world a better place.

Be kind to yourself and know that there are many people on this planet in the awakened state and who do give a damn. Each person is managing their place in the world the best they can - I suggest you try to do that too!

Now Omega Logos - rant away I am listening.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

The little Girl in the photograph is no longer alive and suffering and I pray she is guiding us in Spirit. That is how I cope with being sensitive and empathetic.

The photographer who took the photograph failed to assist her but went on to win awards and accolades. His life then went down the toilet. He is the one you should be venting on - not the rest of us - who actually care and are trying to make the world a better place.

Be kind to yourself and know that there are many people on this planet in the awakened state and who do give a damn. Each person is managing their place in the world the best they can - I suggest you try to do that too!

Now Omega Logos - rant away I am listening.

Much Peace...

Thanks and I read that about him. I am not venting.

I simply think it is a little early and uncalled for to be doing a skip. Particularly when you consider where we are and the topics of late. Perhaps funny or die would be more appropriate.

top topics

join