It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst hotel - And it is in my state YUCCHHH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This story is from the Mountain Wings daily newsletter website. Supposedly a true story. I don't see how this could be any worse unless Anthony Perkins was hiding in the shower. If they left the light on for you it was only to keep the roaches in hiding.

SOURCE

I was traveling to Millegeville, GA to attend a 3-day prophetic seminar. I checked on hotels in the area. There were two different price ranges. $100 per night and $50 per night. I preferred the lower cost hotel. All I needed was a comfortable room. This one hotel was $46 a night.

I read the reviews. The first review was titled: Quite simply, the worst hotel I have ever encountered in 30 years of travel.

Other Reviews: BUGS! ! ! TERRIBLE ! We were in Milledgeville for a funeral and only needed somewhere to sleep. We checked in and within 5 minutes, roaches came from everywhere ! !

Bedspread had holes in it, tub had a hole, bugs and dirt in it. carpet was stained, didn't want to remove shoes.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect more for 46 dollars a night to be honest with you. A national chain might fare better, but that sounds like a mom and pop type operation.

And not to be overly critical, but the content of that site and the premise don't seem to have a lot in common.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Good morning happycat! I see from your location you live in Kennesaw-- I used to live there a few years ago. It's a pretty town. While I lived there, there was a 'hotel' called Superior Creek Lodge that was pretty nasty (at the time I lived in GA anyway, I'm sure it's cleaned up by now). I immediately thought of that place when I read your thread LOL.

new topics

join