It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien spaceship Lands on Moon [ Google Moon ]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Just a quick post to say that now I think this is not a Lunar Orbiter photo and that I am still looking for the image used by Google

It sure would be nice if Google would reference their source material, now wouldn't it?

I couldn't find the LO pic either. Those parallel lines look really familiar, though.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is a image of the coordinates given in the op (and I varified that yes, this artifact is on Google Moon), however, the LRO images show nothing there at 2 meters per pixel resolution:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Cool doesn't that kinda look like that blackknight satellite.

Gs

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

2012 came ... and went ... and nothing happened; absolutely nothing of even the slightest remarkable-ness regarding UFOs, Alien disclosure ... nothing.

It's been how many decades now that 'modern' UFO/Aliens belief has occupied the collective unconscious, and out of all these how many decades have we once had disclosure? No.

Yet, so many of you are still so gullible, so eager to believe, despite nothing, absolutely nothing of any remark ever happening.

I'm sorry, what does 2012 have to do with this? I didn't know there was a certain date where we aren't supposed to believe in UFOs or aliens anymore. I always miss out on those important memos... Darn it!

Well, you heard her folks... 2012 came and went, and we still haven't met the aliens, so that means there's no such thing as aliens. Mrs Supreme Logic here says so... So are there any other dates I should know about so I can alter my beliefs based on a manmade calendar?

See, I always knew you were a genius, but I never realized you could use a calendar like a road map to reality. You must truly be one of the masters... Sitting there, night after night, hunched over your calendar and making prophetic proclamations by candle light like a modern day MISStrodaumas. "When this day comes, if I personally don't meet an alien or see one on the news, that means aliens do not exist!" Do you have any other random proclamations? Or are you more of one of those "wait till after the date before you reveal your predictions to the world" type of prophets?

Oh, I have one!

Yeah and if you don't get a real boyfriend or girlfriend this year... That'll never happen either. Better hurry!

Just messin with ya... But I'm sure you knew that, just like I'm sire You were just messing around when you pranced on into this thread to insult everyone who thinks differently than you
Oh, but, you forgot to say you were just messing around...? Oh well, honest mistake. Cause I'm sure you're not the type of person to use the internet as a way of dumping off your emotional baggage on strangers who have nothing to do with your personal issues. Just don't spend too much time analyzing that calendar... there's a whole world out there!

Yes, you are correct, its been HOW many decades... and we still have the same old combustion engine, fixed wing craft that the wright brothers flew... Even without going back to the wright brothers... The first jet engine was created in WW2... So, even going only back to the end of the war, its been 67 years...

67 years and people are still gullible enough to believe that, with places like area 51 and groups like darpa with unlimited black budgets, we have developed... Slightly better combustion engine, fixed wing craft. Ooooh, it has better aerodynamics and cannot be seen on radar! THAT was worth a hundred trillion dollars and 67 years of work!!

I haven't commented on the photo or video in the op, but, then again neither did you. I guess if your post can stay, then so can mine

Ah, why the heck... It's inconclusive. You can't tell if its a scratch or a spaceship or what... I'm gonna go with "maybe". That's the most honest answer I can give using my own brand of logic. As for Dr. Uscilla, well, you heard her first impressions already. Make your own choice.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

No ship. nothing to see here

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowfox
reply to post by draknoir2

I smell arrogance in your reply
Are you telling me everything posted in Google Moon is Fake ?
I think you need to research more before you claim such rubbish

Think that's something else you're smelling there.

Originally posted by snowfox
reply to post by Druscilla

Your thought is so ..... Laughable

Are you that blind ? You need to wear spectacles and observe the skies
UFOs are flying right above your head

^^^ Chock full O' research and completely arrogance-free.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You gotto love photoshop,lolol

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

looks genuine....no signs of hoax........As to go as far to say it's E.T.....I am going with shadow opp Nasa/military

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If someone could explain this, it would be great. I was looking at the moon on Google Earth and I was seeing all these weird rectangles and squares in certain areas. Those particular areas are really sharp, but then the rest of the moon is blurry. I looked at the Earth and saw that there is none of those artifacts at all. For people that are saying that these artifacts like these occur, please explain to me why it doesn't happen on the Earth. It also happens on Mars. Just much more frequently.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by blahxd67

Earth is the only one that has full coverage from relatively high resolution satellites, and on some locations, aerial photos.

The Moon and Mars have (I think) only partial high definition coverage and there's a bigger difference in the quality of the photos than with photos from Earth, as the several missions that took those photos had large time differences between them and, because of that, different technologies were used.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks like it may have done a burnout.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

hello, i don't have enough posts or whatever you have to do to start a new thread here. i was stumbling (the bane of my existence) and came across this article. not sure if anyone has seen it or not, but i thought it was interesting nonetheless. did a search and nothing turned up. provided below is the link.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

have a schpadoinkle day!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ah but there has been many remarkable events. All one has to do is look. Ok so nothing happened (or was going too happen) in 2012. But that is no reason to say this phenomenon doesnt exists.

Check out, the LA incident or the Washington lights. There are just so many amazingly unexplainable incidents you have to check out.

edit on 26-1-2013 by tigercat1971 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yes, and checked them out over and over and over again. You know how Chinese whispers work right? Twisted, exagerated.....fudged.........
With all the available technology, all you can offer is fourth hand witness stories, blurred pictures or pretty lights in the sky = nothing! Nothing substantiated. Not one shred or irrefutable evidence exists anywhere. Atleast not yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Check this out above moon. zoomed in. Coordinates are at bottom of image:

edit on 26-1-2013 by JerseyGuy because: image wasnt posting. fixed

edit on 26-1-2013 by JerseyGuy because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Seems to me just the effort that would need to go into finding that image makes it impossible.
How long would they have had to scan zoomed in images to stumble across it?
Or did the Aliens leave them a voice mail with directions and request they bring them gas?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerseyGuy
Check this out above moon. zoomed in. Coordinates are at bottom of image:

edit on 26-1-2013 by JerseyGuy because: image wasnt posting. fixed

edit on 26-1-2013 by JerseyGuy because: typo

Looks like a piece of crap on the lens.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It just looks like rocks to me, ill save that position and keep checking, if it moves then ill believe you.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Please do. I found that by looking at the first post of this thread, then installing google earth, then just swiping around on the moon and I saw a spot. The image I posted is greatly zoomed in but when zoomed out, it looks similar to post one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join