It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Girl Kicked From School For Refusing "Mark of the Beast" RFID Chip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I'm against implanted or non-removable RFID chips. I also think it amounts to little more than cowardice , fear-mongering, and profiteering to have school kids wearing badges with them. I do believe a chip on a badge might be at least partially a conditioning/indoctrination thing.

Lastly, I don't think this girl is actually a Christian. I think they were hoping to get paid by suing or at least to get attention. It's extremely obvious in the bible that a badge on a lanyard with an RFID chip, which has nothing to do with one's ability to buy and sell, is not the Biblical Mark of the Beast.

At best, she's a tool of greedy parents. At worst, she is herself a Fraud.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

It's extremely obvious in the bible that a badge on a lanyard with an RFID chip, which has nothing to do with one's ability to buy and sell, is not the Biblical Mark of the Beast.

You need to look to the future though. What we are witnessing is simply a precurser to what is yet to come (IF and how fast the public either accepts or rejects these "marks". It's simply a chipping away at the outer edges of the tree, maybe just scratching the bark, you know 'gradualism', the old boiling frog, believe me there are powers working as we speak night and day to make a 24/7 cradle to grave 100% *Total Information Awareness* system (of The Beast?) a reality.

We're getting closer inch by inch day by day. Having a key card and scanner is generally not a problem or the issue (by itself) I have one myself, and true lots of places use these successfully, the problem becomes when more and more and more places and economic and other 'priveleges' become unavailable to those without the proper Mark and one is 'tracked constantly from activating these readers.

The question is I guess I have is the age old one of those who are willing to give up a little liberty for so called ...safety. How many people do you think now would accept a microchip uner their skin if it gave them special access and priviledges. You know when you consider things like NDAA being passed and then having both a RFID AND a constant GPS locating service monitoring citizens one could only ponder what a totalitarian based government could do with those.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

this is a jail... you cant do this to people it makes a school into a jail and now they can track everyone on campus.. I don't believe in this I would never allow them to do this to my child and I wouldn't advise it to anyone else this is taking our freedom away even our children are being targeted with the new street lamps they are commin out with that have RFID tracers in them all a person would have to do is walk past one and they can look where you have been and an where currently are this is not freedom this is nothing like being free I condemn this and anyone who supports it.. if a child really wants to cut class all he would have to do is to flush his RFID card and walk out. this is an infringement of social morals and I don't not believe in such things never will I get RFID'd

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I hate RFID chips. Once I found a RFID chip sticker on my car, probably left over from when it was used for inventory purposes. The brand was called Alienware. I took it off the rearview mirror and stuck it on a post a few feet from my house. Forgot about it for a bit and then listened to music on my iphone, but there was some transmission interference. The interference came from the RFID sticker! As soon as I destroyed the sticker I had less interference, and more peace of mind that the spy chip was gone. I don't like being techno-stalked; I still remember the days before RFID when people lived by the honor system in society, and had things like morals to guide them, not fear of setting off alarms at stores.

I don't know if they emit a frequency, but they sure manipulate the frequency soup that surrounds us all the time, natural and manmade. I don't know what sort of scanning satellite could pick up on something like that, even after the RFID fulfilled its original intended purpose. Not going to find out, I get rid of them as soon as I find them, and wish I had a scanner to find more.

That girl is being true to herself. She has courage and character to stand up against false authority. Humans deserve the right of way to computers. She must have remembered the honor system way of life, and she understands what liberty and freedom is. If she has a religion that says no to being wired, then I can honor and respect that decision. I expect to get the same respect when I start saying no to what I think the Mark of the Beast is.

Being techno-stalked all the time is a torture, even if there is no religious conviction behind wanting to say no to being tracked. Some things need privacy, like going to the toilet at school. Everybody needs the feeling of being free, of living life with no strings or antennas attached. The perpetual monitoring system is for prisoners, not free people. Those RFID chips hang like a ball and chain on people. Nobody needs that.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I can see the RFID chip becoming the mark of the beast.Total control and tracking everyone.

It is highly likely this is where society is headed in the future and they eventually will have an entire encyclopedia of everyone in storage files and probably on the internet eventually.They will track everyone eventually with the technology that is coming out.I think it sounds totally reasonable'
Putting them in toll booths now and in cars so you can never get away with not paying a toll.The veri-chip has been introduced all ready for medical purposes which is an RFID chip.How this all plays into the mark of the beast where you cannot buy or sell is still uncertain if you do not take the mark,or how it plays into denying your faith in Christ or what not is still uncertain as well.
I think the smart shoppers savings card was one of the first signs because you are forced to have a card or forced to have a number to get the sale price of an item,otherwise you do not get the sale price.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

yeah but if the kid went missing, everyone would be like WTF?

Most of the apps for the iphone/fb etc do exactly the same thing.... track a persons movements.

afterthought.... considering the sheer amount of sexual abuse of kids in the Christian/Catholic churches, I am not surprised to see that the Christian movement would brainwash everyone to fear the RFIDs... keep the abuse ongoing with no record.

edit on 25~1~2013 by Thurisaz because: afterthought

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ohh and Smart Phones is another sign of the Mark of the Beast which is able to track people anywhere.Then all the social programs like Facebook as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
the gurl = awesome, we must stand and fight! ^ ^

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by dogstar23

It's extremely obvious in the bible that a badge on a lanyard with an RFID chip, which has nothing to do with one's ability to buy and sell, is not the Biblical Mark of the Beast.

You need to look to the future though. What we are witnessing is simply a precurser to what is yet to come (IF and how fast the public either accepts or rejects these "marks". It's simply a chipping away at the outer edges of the tree, maybe just scratching the bark, you know 'gradualism', the old boiling frog, believe me there are powers working as we speak night and day to make a 24/7 cradle to grave 100% *Total Information Awareness* system (of The Beast?) a reality.

We're getting closer inch by inch day by day. Having a key card and scanner is generally not a problem or the issue (by itself) I have one myself, and true lots of places use these successfully, the problem becomes when more and more and more places and economic and other 'priveleges' become unavailable to those without the proper Mark and one is 'tracked constantly from activating these readers.

The question is I guess I have is the age old one of those who are willing to give up a little liberty for so called ...safety. How many people do you think now would accept a microchip uner their skin if it gave them special access and priviledges. You know when you consider things like NDAA being passed and then having both a RFID AND a constant GPS locating service monitoring citizens one could only ponder what a totalitarian based government could do with those.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

Agreed there - that's what I meant by "conditioning / indoctrination" - it makes what's next a smaller leap, less shocking, more acceptable.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I hate RFID chips. Once I found a RFID chip sticker on my car, probably left over from when it was used for inventory purposes. The brand was called Alienware. I took it off the rearview mirror and stuck it on a post a few feet from my house. Forgot about it for a bit and then listened to music on my iphone, but there was some transmission interference. The interference came from the RFID sticker! As soon as I destroyed the sticker I had less interference, and more peace of mind that the spy chip was gone. I don't like being techno-stalked; I still remember the days before RFID when people lived by the honor system in society, and had things like morals to guide them, not fear of setting off alarms at stores.

I don't know if they emit a frequency, but they sure manipulate the frequency soup that surrounds us all the time, natural and manmade. I don't know what sort of scanning satellite could pick up on something like that, even after the RFID fulfilled its original intended purpose. Not going to find out, I get rid of them as soon as I find them, and wish I had a scanner to find more.

Wow that's interesting, (and a bit spooky) so I would think if that RFID sticker actually had an impact as far as interference on what you were receiving then it surely must of had some kind of ability to 'transmit?'.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Alex Jones is on the case. Ima post the aaron dykes interview though because this got Jones a little to heated and he kept interrupting.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Thanks for the great addition to this thread!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join