It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Girl Kicked From School For Refusing "Mark of the Beast" RFID Chip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I oppose tracking chips in all forms, they're just too invasive. I feel that these RFID chips have gone too far in the name of "safety".

The chip is located in a badge that the school issues that is worn around the students neck. Could the school also track someone while they are off campus too? It says in the article that they are only tracked while on campus. I personally would not be bringing the badge home with me if I were a student there.

A Texas high school on Friday barred a girl from attending class as part of the fallout from a legal flap that began when the sophomore refused to wear around her neck an RFID-chip student ID she claims is the “Mark of the Beast”

The Northside Independent School District in San Antonio began issuing the RFID-laden student-body cards when the semester began in the fall. The ID badge has a bar code associated with a student’s Social Security number. The chip monitors pupils’ movements on campus, from when they arrive until when they leave.

The school eventually accommodated her after she sued the school. However, she will be attending a new school as soon as a legal challenge continues.

What is your view on RFID chips?

Source

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Everyday she's out of school ? School loses money. So I don't know if I even believe anything anymore.

An atheist should believe in God before he believes the MSM.
edit on 23-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Not Christian....don't like em. I am not a dog but I do not even chip my pets.

There is a message in story of number of the beast that is a strong warning.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Linking them to social might be I'd theft waiting to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks, my bad. I should have used searched...usually do. Long day, I guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
AHEM. anyone who studies the bible can tell you the mark is not in a necklace. Its in the head or the hand. ALso it more than likely NOT TECHNOLOGICAL. Remember God saying he will mark his children? He did not mean with a chip, And also you have to accept it WILLINGLY and in full knowing of who it is and what it means.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're right. The MSM makes the Bible look like an Almanac...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I remember reading something about 666 being the amount of gold Solomon received in a year?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
AHEM. anyone who studies the bible can tell you the mark is not in a necklace. Its in the head or the hand. ALso it more than likely NOT TECHNOLOGICAL. Remember God saying he will mark his children? He did not mean with a chip, And also you have to accept it WILLINGLY and in full knowing of who it is and what it means.

I'll AHEM right back at you. Here are the quotes.

Revelation 13

Now let me ask you something, do you believe in dragons? Revelation 13 is not literal its figurative. If you think its a literal interpretation of end times then you believe in dragons. Taking that in to account, the entire text is figurative. The right hand might mean a credit card or the forehead might mean you agree.

Either way, the whole idea behind the verse is that you succom to a higher power other than God.

Disagree with anything?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This website has a decent explanation of what the mark of the beast might actually be.

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, 1 Kings 10:14

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

What were dinosaurs called before the word "dinosaur" was invented in the 19th century ?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The moral of the story is, don't attend public schools ^^

separation of church and state, she is in a public school asking for religious freedom. tough $%^&

This hogwash of people not getting money for attendance is complete bs, that's only true
AFTER THEY SIGN UP TO THIS SYSTEM, public schools get tax payers dollars regardless.

What it should have said is , we wont get EXTRA money for using the system if kids don't wear it. ^^
obviously the parents of that school are content with it or are just complete morons.

I personally would yank my kid out, there is already enough %$^&& tracking us, I don't want some pervert obtaining the codes and then tracking kids home in the free candy van if ya know what I mean. don't say it can't happen I've seen the video where they tracked people with the new chips in the passports.

What happened to a good old fence?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Isn't the mark of the beast supposed to be on your hand or forehead....not a necklace.

Not like I believe in that garbage..just saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by yuppa

I'll AHEM right back at you. Here are the quotes.

Revelation 13

Now let me ask you something, do you believe in dragons? Revelation 13 is not literal its figurative. If you think its a literal interpretation of end times then you believe in dragons. Taking that in to account, the entire text is figurative. The right hand might mean a credit card or the forehead might mean you agree.

Either way, the whole idea behind the verse is that you succom to a higher power other than God.

Disagree with anything?

The NIV bible has been messed with so much, it's not even funny. For instance, use that version to look up:

Matthew 17:21
Matthew 18:11
Mark 9:44
Luke 17:36

.... Just to name a VERY few. Let me know what they say

The Authorized King James Version of the Bible is the only version which is a direct, uncorrupted, copy of the Word of God. When you use the KJV to look up the same verse you referred to, you'll see it starts out with "I" instead of "The dragon". John was seeing all of this in vision, and it was he who was standing upon the sand of the sea when the first beast rises up out of the waters. There is no reason for it to start out with "The dragon."

The word 'dragon' is indeed used in the KJV in the book of Revelation. But, when it does, it is referring to Satan.

Revelation 20:2(KJV)
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Well, for many reasons that card isnt the mark. For one, it's instituted by the antichrist at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week. Secondly, the Greek implies that it will go in the hand or in the forehead.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by yuppa

I remember reading something about 666 being the amount of gold Solomon received in a year?

Yeap. 666 talents per year.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No, they couldn't. A chip that small wouldnt have GPS capabilities. It probably functions by a multiple scanning system installed around the school. For instance, there would be a scanner installed in North Hall by Clasroom A. Student walks in or by this classroom and it scans her chip and they know she went in there.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
reply to post by litterbaux

What were dinosaurs called before the word "dinosaur" was invented in the 19th century ?

Dragons.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A school badge is not the mark of the beast. The second point is, people really need to understand what a 'mark' was. It was a badge or seal issued by Cesar to those who were under his direct order or held an office of state. For instance a centurion bore the mark of Cesar on his helmet (forehead) while a governor wore it around his neck and presented it with his right hand. Personally I suspect that "the mark" will also be implantable as a chip or tattoo. Tattoo's are quite fashionable these days and can be encoded now so that's an option.

Since the antichrist isn't running the world and issuing marks as far as I know or requiring this young lady to bare it, she needs to get with her studies.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe its not the mark. But maybe, like many people think.of the bar code, its something that is leading us to the mark.

I know there have been thousands of so called marks already identified, but I found a very interesting site that also has YouTube videos explaining how the mark is actually the Sunday Service. Or what is known as the Sabbath. It was meant to be held on the last day of the week, Saturday, so to be a mirror image of our creators 6 days of work and resting on day 7. The catholic church, the Beast in this theory, changed it around, backwards, so now everyone does the Sabbath on the first day of the week. There's a LOT more...

This isn't the one I read...but its a start for anyone interested in this theory.

www.markbeast.org...

But while searching for the link, I found something else that seems to show good evidence that the mark is Islam, and then another equally interesting theory showing how the mark is actually the crucifix itself that everyone wears and puts in their home... Too many marks lol... I'm still leaning toward the Sabbath...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join