It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan got flu shot from Dr. Oz last week.. Now has the flu

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This doctor is a complete quack.
Morgan is a complete moron.

Match made in heaven.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is just not good for them either way

1. It proves you can get sick from a shot
2. Even if it's "just a little sick" it still means you can get sick
3. When they try and bring out their coincidence theorists and blame it all on a rational explanation (maybe alex jones spit on his face while he was so angry shouting) this will further prove the vaccine industry is a lying piece of crap, just like piers.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So you are not supposed to get the flu from the flu shot but morgan did.
Did you know that you are not supposed to get Gillian Beret Disease from the flu shot either, but you can.

If he get gillian beret disease too, I'll take it as a sign that he isn't meant to speak because he is wrong on a great many things.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I used to want to get the flu shot for me & the parents but then I read you are more likely to get Alzheimer's when you regularly get it.

I don't know what to think anymore. wtf

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Wow ATS is going down hill, wishing him dead and laughing about it......

He started it by doing the same to Alex. At least I think that's why there are so many comments like this. There are many more on prisonplanet and infowars.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
Funny thing is, while we were watching Dr. Oz give Piers the flu shot on Piers' show last week, my wife said "it's gonna be so funny when he gets the flu". Of course we assumed even if that were to happen, we wouldn't hear about it. But just now on Piers Morgan Tonight, he admitted he has the flu and made some reference to needing to have a chat with Dr. Oz.

Here's a clip of Piers getting the shot last week

Hopefully soon I'll also be able to post the clip of him saying he has the flu, I just haven't seen anybody post online about it yet (he just mentioned it like 5 minutes ago live on CNN).

Just thought it was absolutely hilarious. Personally I think the flu shot is complete bull. I never get it and never get the flu. My mom gets the shot every year and usually gets the flu every year as well.

Good job Piers
edit on 22-1-2013 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

Actually my mom also gets flu shots every year before flu season and about 2 weeks after getting a shot this year she ended up getting sick, with flu like symptoms! I have been telling her not to get these shots because they are dangerous IMO! I never get flu shots or any other vacinations and as of yet I have never been sick! I have heard of many instances in which those who were vacinated ended up getting sick! Nothing from the world of health care surprises me whatsoever! These instances should make us all see that the healthcare industry is more about making money then healing the sick! I almost never go to the doctors office and only if I have to! Though when I do I always do plenty of research into what is ailing me! I usually suggest a treatment, after asking many questions! I am always very skeptical of the medical industry and any doctors I go to know this and seeing that I don't trust them makes them very hesitant in decieving me or discounting my opinions! There are too many people who go to their doctors without any knowledge and too much trust! This is a poor habit to have!
I find this quite Ironic how most people trust their doctors and politicians most implicitly! In my opinion trust should be earned and not freely given! Paranoia means to never be decieved or surprised!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Obsrvr

rofl, poor baby

I don't think he realizes just how little anyone cares. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll kick the bucket.

Hoping for the death of another human because he has different views than you? That's what petty low-life fanatics do. Just thought I'd point that out.

I don't want to see anyone die or suffer but the truth is I really can't stand Piers cause he is an arrogant, condescending, conforming, PC little whimp! I would love to see him off the air as he has no spine and is only a voice that promotes the political views of whatever corporate station he is there to promote at the time!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I suffer from a frozen shoulder and it's very painful and I gotta take muscle relaxers and pain pills sometimes to sleep. Even then I rarely get a good nights rest. I talk to my doctor if they had a TENS unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to massage the muscle and help with pain so I don't have to rely on powerful narcs destroying my liver. My doctor didn't even know what a TENS was!

I actually used one of these units previously before about 20 years ago when I sustained an on the job injury to my lower back. While undergoing numerous therapy programs I was loaned one for a couple months. Back then you couldn't even buy one of them units as you had to have a doctors prescription. Now they are FDA approved anyone can buy one.

The thing that burns my ass about the health care in this country is that you go to see a doctor and you're in pain & they are reluctant to write you a narc pain prescription, but at the same time have no clue what a TENS unit is or even have a alternate pain management program. Sure you can get these things, but you have to have a deep wallet. No wonder people smoke weed and buy drugs off the streets.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
You guys do know it takes about 2 weeks for the shot to start to work. so he coul have had it already when he got the shot.
edit on 24-1-2013 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

If you'd read the thread's comments at all, you'd know that yes, of course we're aware of that, that's fine. Doesn't change the fact that it's hilarious, him getting sick after the publicized propaganda of receiving the shot on primetime TV.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

I used to want to get the flu shot for me & the parents but then I read you are more likely to get Alzheimer's when you regularly get it.

I don't know what to think anymore. wtf

I wouldn't doubt that regular vaccinations at least contribute to developing Alzheimers. #'s toxic as # and some people are less able to detox than others.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is awesome.

One TV personality dip# gives another TV personality dip# a shot, which is not at all effective and is most likely detrimental, and that shot does the opposite of its intent! Oz actually gave that idiot Morgan the flu!

Priceless

BTW: I haven't had a flu shot in over 15 years. Haven't had the flu in.....over 15 years. Most everyone in my office gets shots. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has been out for near a week since then with the flu. Well, except me of course. Odd how I didn't contract the flu with every single person in a 7 person office having the flu and at least 80% of a 400 person building having the flu.

They actually had a flu shot drive at the office and 80% or so of the building showed up to get their shots. All out sick since then. All. Co-workers who took wifey and kids to get shots. All sick.

Friends in CA text me they have the flu; I ask them if they got the shot. They did. Same with friends in FL, TX, MD, VA, etc.... All got the shot, all sick. So, not a geographical thing.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Sad thing is. The gov has these flu drives and every walmart or CVS now has advertisements for flu shots. People can't avoid the propaganda. So, they all go get shots and then we see on the news that everyone is sick. This just scares them further so the next year they make SURE they get a shot, because they sure don't want the flu like last year. Then everyone gets sick. Wow, this is really bad. I had the flu the last two times and I sure don't want it again and it is spreading like wildfire. I better make sure to get the shot next year. And so on and so forth until all the sheeple are......well, whatever the intent is...who knows.

Either way, flu shot is a joke. People just avoid it like....well....the flu.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by knightrider078
You guys do know it takes about 2 weeks for the shot to start to work. so he coul have had it already when he got the shot.
edit on 24-1-2013 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

If you'd read the thread's comments at all, you'd know that yes, of course we're aware of that, that's fine. Doesn't change the fact that it's hilarious, him getting sick after the publicized propaganda of receiving the shot on primetime TV.

Link

Actually, we don't all know that. Some of us know better.

How long does it take to develop symptoms of influenza after being exposed?
The incubation period of influenza is usually two days but can range from one to four days.

It doesn't take two weeks, that is nonsense. It only takes a few days. Everyone is different and symptoms may not present in some for shorter or longer periods of time. But either way, two weeks is incorrect.

Additionally, presentation of symptoms of a virus acquired naturally is different from one that you purposefully inject into yourself. The method of infection is radically different. Not counting the contaminants.

So, OZ gave Morgan the flu. No doubt about it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The same suppresents that allowed the strain to be weakened enough for human testing are still readily available in the shot to create a suppressed immune system.

The same ingredients that make the shot ready available to you, are weakening your immune system.

The shot does not give you the flu, it just makes you an easy target to get it by weakening your immune system.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Like I said you or him, since there is no OFFICIAL diagnosis, he can't be sure even he has the 'flu'. To my knowledge there isn't a test you can take or have blood drawn that will specifically tell you that you have influenza.

Well, if that's the case, then they can't prove any pandemic, and should stop shoving these shots down our collective throats. Right?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Multidose vaccines are protected from needle contamination by an additive called ETHYL MERCURY or Thimerosal . If the vaccine is not shaken up the heavier Ethyl Mercury will settle to the bottom . When the nurse inverts the vial and draws out the vaccine the heavier part of the solution will be where the needle is pulling from . Thus you will get more Mercury . This could possibly introduce enough Mercury into an infant to cause Neurological problems . Some say that vaccines have caused autism . For adults one wonders could this Mercury compound cause Alzheimer's or Parkinson's or such .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Thank you kindly for reminding me to add this infographic to the thread:

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join